Forums

Topic: Wreck-It Ralph

Posts 101 to 120 of 146

mamp

The movie was good needed more videogame focus though, Also the paperman short was so awesome and proof that Disney needs to make more animated movies like the old days.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

KaiserGX

Emaan wrote:

I just saw it. LOVED IT It makes me so proud to have a passion for video games.

The story was surprisingly really good. Although I wish there were more cameos later on. If only Mario was in the movie! I really liked the dynamic between Ralph and Vanellope. Turbo made a great villain. Overall I enjoyed it.

He IS! So is Donkey Kong. They were there all along...

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

DreamyViridi

@WingedFish
You think YOU have it bad?!?
I just found out that this movie won't be in the UK until February 2013 (apparently)...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

e-love

I did notice that Mario reference, but I still wish the actual character appeared in the movie. He's arguably the most iconic video game character, so it almost seems it's a given for him to be in a movie about video games.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

KarrotMan

@NintyFan

Rich Moore wrote:

In order to keep fanboys from crying foul and boycotting the film, producer explained Mario’s absence to the folks at Total Film. “The hard thing was, we were trying to work out the right way to use a character like Mario,” he explained. “It had to be organic to the film, we didn’t want to just paste him in there. For Bowser, it made perfect sense for him to be a member of the Bad Anon group. For Mario himself we couldn’t think of the right way to incorporate him into the film, and so we didn’t do it.”

Source. Yes, it was disappointing that he did not make a cameo, although he got mentioned at one point, but there you go. Also, I'd bet those Princesses walking with Cammy are meant to Be Peach and Daisy.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

GamecubeMan

The movie was awesome my favorite part was when you saw the Street Fighter 2 Acrade Machine

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

Drobotic wrote:

TheKingofTown wrote:

My entire family doesn't want to see it

Is your family not into video games or not into Disney?

Sorta both.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

itsanandito

I really liked this movie. The film hasn't made half of what the budget of making it costs. Hopefully that will change later on because as far as video game movies go this is the best one.

itsanandito

Snagrio

Finally saw it yesterday. Indeed it was an awesome movie, instant favorite for me! Although I did have a few problems with it. Vanellope's personality, while supposed to be annoying yet endearing, ended up just mostly annoying. Although I loved the "last boss," it was like a homage to all surprise bosses in video games which was really cool.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Arianabtd

I watched wreck it Ralph earlier last week, I really enjoyed it. It was a fantastic movie. I'm gonna go watch it again soon.

I wasn't really excited for this movie but me and my bother decided to go see it and I was pleasantly surprised on how great it was.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Final-Starman

The movie was.... TURBO TASTIC!

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Final-Starman

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Linkuini

That last theme song in the credits was sorta... lame. Glad I waited through it for that gag at the end, though.

Linkuini

Arianabtd

Watched it again yesterday, I enjoyed it WAY more the second time because I noticed more things.

I Also bought the Sugar Rush theme song on my iPod :3
I. AM. OBSESSED.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Drawdler

I reeeeeeeeally want to see this movie, but it isn't out until Boxing Day here!

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Arianabtd

I found this picture online with all the sugar rush racers
Untitled

they are all so cute!

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

SubBronze

This move looks great, but I'm annoyed that it won't come out in cinemas the UK until FREAKING FEBRUARY. What the hell Disney?!? Other countries had to fully translate the movie, and it still came out less than a month from the American release date for most non-English speaking countries. It is 100% finished for us, right down to the BFCC rating. Why wait three months after everyone else?!? Do you WANT people to pirate the movie?

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Rhansley64

Unless the hobbit can exceed my expectations Wreck-It Ralph so far is the best movie I've seen this year.

Rhansley64

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4690-1695 | Nintendo Network ID: Rhansley64 | Twitter:

fortius54

I completely enjoyed this movie. This is as fun of a movie as you will find, and there is nostalgia for guys like me, but my 5 and 8 year old also loved it.remeber as well that the Wii game is an extension of the movie. I have not played it. It is completely sold out. I guess I will have to pick up the 3DS version.

fortius54

Nintendo Network ID: mitchell_rsvl

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.