Forums

Topic: Wreck-It Ralph

Posts 141 to 146 of 146

KingDunsparce

SheldonRandoms wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Saw it today (had actually forgotten it'd hit iTunes already). I liked it, but I feel it kinda went off on a big fat tangent and then right at the end they had to be all 'oh snap let's pull it back together guys' and it didn't quite work... i know the big moral was supposed to be about being okay with yourself and liking the person that you are, but it felt like they rushed through a lot of that process just to cram it all into one movie or something. Definitely no 'Up', I guess, but it was still a lot of fun — Pixar always puts out a damn beautiful movie, and I loved all the cameos (game and food alike, haha, i had not expected Beard Papa at all but it made so much sense). :3

That's how I felt as well...........

Speaking of credits, who stayed for the credits, I did, and while nobody was here, I danced and sang "Wreck-It Ralph, Wreck-It Ralph, he's big and not shy, just like Zangeif, he's not a bad guy, Fix it Felix, Fix it Felix, with that hammer he can't die, and when he climbs that building, he wants a dang pie"

I guess I really liked this movie.

@3DSonicPizzaHD I think I saw something about Pixar in the credits, I i'm not sure what because................well just read this ^

I would have stayed for the credits, and my brother was dying to as well, but my parents rushed us out of the theater to stay ahead of the crowd. Why we couldn't stay for the credits and have had the crowd cleared out anyways was beyond me.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Drawdler

Everyone is going on about buying the Blu-Ray or iTunes edition and here I am waiting for my ultimate collectors' edition to arrive from Amazon.
I'm still surprised that people think this movie was made by Pixar, annoys me a bit for some reason actually. XD

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

PanicPuppet

I liked it as a whole. Also loved knowing mostly all of the cameos and easter eggs, but I don't really feel compelled to buy it or anything.

PanicPuppet

SheldonRandoms

Nibelilt wrote:

Everyone is going on about buying the Blu-Ray or iTunes edition and here I am waiting for my ultimate collectors' edition to arrive from Amazon.
I'm still surprised that people think this movie was made by Pixar, annoys me a bit for some reason actually. XD

That's because it's so good, people think it's from Pixar, which really isn't that bad of a thing.

Also, in Stop and Shop (where I work) they had the DVD's already, now I can pass by that aisle and see Ralph and other video game characters

Yeah, I got to see the movie again, I remember seeing something about Pixar in the credits, maybe Disney gave them thanks for something, maybe some people from Pixar helped with the movie, but not enough people to say it was also made by Pixar?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.