Showing 21 to 40 of 52
21. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 04:45 BST
Sry SupermarketZombies, but I think Haunter is LOADS better. Of course he's miles away from Gengar when fighting, but he just LOOKS so much cooler!
But Gengar is so cuddly
Scared of the future, but bored with the past.
22. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 04:50 BST
Jigglypuff to the max!
Here is My Backloggery
23. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 06:54 BST
Between Mew Pikachu & Houndoom
Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86
24. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 09:53 BST
Meowth has always been favourite.
Currently playing: South Park: The Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.
XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins
25. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 09:59 BST
Bulbasaur is #1!! (literally )
"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"
"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!
Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow
26. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 10:28 BST
Mew has been a favorite of mine from the getgo, even bought a Gameshark for the original GB just to get him.
27. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 10:48 BST
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!
28. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 16:12 BST
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
29. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 16:23 BST
30. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 16:29 BST
Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552MKWii: 4940-9518-0566SSBB: 4897-8741-8094
31. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 16:37 BST
My first pick is obvious. Rabid Pikachu. For some reason I really get into using Jolteon on Fire red. I like Piplup too.
3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328
32. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 16:42 BST
Skarmory, every time
"This song is ending. But the story never ends."
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2450-6929 | Nintendo Network ID: OrionLee
33. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 16:47 BST
It's all fun and games.Chat on Nintendo Life.Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.
34. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 17:37 BST
[Kanto] Blastoise[Jotho] Heracross[Hoenn] Vigoroth[Sinnoh] Heatran
..."Twilight"? I'd rather read "My Immortal."
Credits: http://fav.me/d2gq0yf <- NOT my stamp
35. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 18:26 BST
Magikarp or Munchlax. Tough choice, though Umbreon is easily third place.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
36. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 18:44 BST
Vegeta: Just...just...transform damn you...Bulma: We are going to have a penthouse sweet...and he'll drive a corvet...and we will make love every single...Zarbon: (transforms)Bulma: KILL IT WITH FIRE!
37. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 19:44 BST
LOL that's a cool picture. If only you could catch that in Pokémon
Edited on Wed 1st July, 2009 @ 19:44 by Rensch
38. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 19:50 BST
Feraligatr for me. Pretty sure I picked Totodile every time as my starter just to get him.
The best part of wakin' up, is Folger's in your cup!My Backloggery of DOOOM!
39. Posted: Thu 2nd Jul 2009 06:55 BST
Oh & Floatzel don't know why i just like him
40. Posted: Thu 2nd Jul 2009 07:19 BST
A tie between Scyther, Charizard, and Zapados.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury