Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 1,821 to 1,840 of 12,088

Chaoz

The 4th Generation Pokemon games suck excluding Heartgold and SoulSliver.

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

Tiefseemiez

I somehow don't really like challenges in action adventures.
I always stop playing Zelda games as soon as the dungeons become at least slightly difficult, because I can't handle the stress.
I would love a Zelda consisting only of sidequests.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

CM30

Tiefseemiez wrote:

I somehow don't really like challenges in action adventures.
I always stop playing Zelda games as soon as the dungeons become at least slightly difficult, because I can't handle the stress.
I would love a Zelda consisting only of sidequests.

Majora's Mask minus the dungeons?

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

LyIa

A Link to the Past is much better than both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

all men are kings 👑

Whydoievenbother

I find it ludicrous that people are saying " CUTSCENES DON'T BELONG IN GAMES!!!".

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

I-U

Poketendo wrote:

• I really don't get what's so fun about Call of Duty, Battlefield and (worst of all) GTA. You just go around and kill people. What's so fun about murdering people? It's not that I dislike FPS, because I played Metroid Prime 3 and I loved it. It's just that killing fictional aliens is something fictional, while killing real humans is just not fun to me.

I like what I've played of the Grand Theft Auto series, just Chinatown Wars so far, because of the thrill of having freedom to do what I want when I want in a fairly large game world. I don't feel there are many games like that that do it as well as Grand Theft Auto, so I find the experience completely refreshing. It's also one of the very few games I have a ton of fun simply messing around in because GTA doesn't seem to take itself seriously like a Metroid Prime 3 does. That said, I have probably enjoyed GTA Chinatown Wars, which isn't even the best GTA experience I could get, more than most of the Metroid Series due to the sense of freedom and ridiculousness of it.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

X_Octo

I enjoyed NSMBU more than Super Mario World.

Every forgets about the Octarians. #Octariansarecephalopodstoo

Currently playing: Splatatatatatatatatata Splatoon.
Want: Xenoblade Chronicles X

3DS Friend Code: 1091-8071-2185 | Nintendo Network ID: Frostee98 | Twitter:

Sportsfan1712
  • I think Super Mario 3D World is the best Mario Game and the best game of all time (in my opinion i know probably nobody agrees)
  • I think by 2030 we might not see handhelds/consoles anymore (rise of PC/Mobile games)
  • I think the gaming industry will crash soon (by 2020)
  • Nintendo's worst console is the SNES

Sup

DBPirate

I'm not bothered by any change in Majora's Mask 3D.
Assassin's Creed III isn't bad.
Young Link would be better than Toon Link in Smash 4 because of his mask transformations.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2
†

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Gamecubed

I don't like the Last of Us. The story is decent, but the gameplay is aggravating at times (how is it that we're in a dystopia, and bullets are hard to come by, but yet my enemies seem to be able to empty entire clips on me?). I liked it in the beginning, and then I slowly started to dislike it. I'm a big fan of everything Naughty Dog has done, but I'm puzzled as to why people hold this game in such high regard.

I think the gaming industry needs to crash. I think within the next ten years weren't going to see at least some kind of recession.

Edited on by Gamecubed

Gamecubed

Ketchupcat

SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom is one of the best games ever made.
I'm not sure if that's unpopular, though. Most people who played it would probably agree. But it doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Chrono_Cross

Gamecubed wrote:

I think the gaming industry needs to crash. I think within the next ten years weren't going to see at least some kind of recession.

Because you don't like certain games? Your personal opinions conflict with reasoning.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

PanicPuppet

I don't care for the Paper Mario games at all.

They try too hard to be funny, some of the RPG aspects are clunky, and the characters act "off" compared to their main series selves.

The Mario & Luigi series is vastly superior.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

CaviarMeths

MrMario02 wrote:

I find it ludicrous that people are saying " CUTSCENES DON'T BELONG IN GAMES!!!".

Cutscenes are fine, but I prefer them to be rendered in engine, and they need to be both pausable and skippable. It's 2015. FMVs should be taken out back and shot.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Popplio

Some of my unpopular opinions.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii is my favorite Mario game.
Mario 2 was THE BEST of the Mario NES trilogy.
Though overrated, I love Majora's Mask.
Ocarina of Time wasnt that good, for me, at least.
Why are the Kirby games so overlooked? They are awesome!
Why is the Kirby series always critized of being easy? Some parts are challenging, and Sakurai wanted Kirby games to be simple.
Pokemon X and Y are my favorite games of all time. It's the only game I could start over a million times, and it really grabbed me in with the emotional story. (I am aware of the games' flaws, but I just overlook them. )
Black 2 and White 2 SUCKED. It's cool for a kid's game to be dark, but don't go over the edge, like what these two did. It was boring and way too simple. (That's what most say about X and Y, though.)
Pit's victory theme in Smash 3DS/Wii U should have been his victory song from Chapter 13 from Kid Icarus Uprising.
I'm actually ok with clones in Smash. In fact, I main Lucas, Dr. Mario, Roy, and Dark Pit.
I'll make a part 2 if I remember more.

Pop pop, mothertruckers.

Nintendo Network ID: FrancescosYoshi

CaviarMeths

Samus's character design in Other M is a solid improvement over Prime. The ridiculous zero suit boob pockets are gone, her body is more toned and athletic, and her hair and face look more like an actual person and not a cartoon character.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

ThePirateCaptain

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Gamecubed wrote:

Because you don't like certain games? Your personal opinions conflict with reasoning.

Jumping to conclusions much? He never stated why he felt the industry needed to crash, you're just assuming that it's because he doesn't like certain games.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

CanisWolfred

CapnPancakes wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Gamecubed wrote:

Jumping to conclusions much? He never stated why he felt the industry needed to crash, you're just assuming that it's because he doesn't like certain games.

Yeah, I kinda thought he was simply exaggerating for dramatic effect. I still rolled my eyes at it, though.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RedDevilAde

Sportsfan1712 wrote:

• I think Super Mario 3D World is the best Mario Game and the best game of all time (in my opinion i know probably nobody agrees)

I agree with that (certainly be in contendership for best game ever if I didn't choose it), I'd rate the top 5 Marios in order as:

SM3DW, SMG2, SMG, SM64, SMW

Edited on by RedDevilAde

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic