Forums

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Posts 776 to 795 of 1,228

SomeBitTripFan

@JumpMad (and also @BadKitty ): I'm quite sure you're referring to my specials in your comment. I can simplify them if preferred by you and @BadKitty/Em . More than anything, I was trying to balace out my abilities, while throwing in the thrill of chance. If you cannot, I will quickly make alternatives or, if I can learn the system, create a proposition as to how it can be done. Trust me, I am quite honored to be included in ToM2, especially considering how short of a time I've been here in comparison to many others, and will be willing to change my moves to make my inclusion as little a burden for you as I can. If the full idea of TRIPPIN' @0@ is too difficult, such as with the tbd bonus, make it have a 55% chance of confusing the enemy, a 75% chance of raising the whole party's attack and always increasing my attack and defence unless, on a 13.75% chance, nothing triggered. (if raising my attack and defence while only increasing other party members attack based on chance is too difficult, make it so that I have the chance of gaining only attack like everyone else). If I'm ever demanding too much, tell me directly (instead of being general) and I'll cut back the complexity of my attacks and get back to you as fast as I can. Y'all are doing the work and I don't want it to be a burden.

@SheldonRandoms: Just thinking about the possibilities of Rev Up Those Fryers is insane. If it caused any status effect, paralyzed would be the best (think about it, MY LEG!). It would also be funny (under the condition it was only healing) if friars came running across the screen, on fire, and summoned healing rain on themselves, and the party.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SheldonRandoms

@SomeBitTripFan
Untitled

This would also work.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Void

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

I shall be MAD (class)!

TRIPPIN' @O@: I transform into a game god. I then simultaneously play Bit. Trip Core and Rez on an ultra-bright, 100 foot, ultra HD, flatscreen 3DTV (with no need for glasses and a perfect veiwing angle in every direction) floating in the sky (a marmalade sky full of diamonds and a girl named Lucy). I have a 65% chance of perfecting Rez, and a 55% chance of perfecting Core (it jumps up to 85% if tbd is in the party during the battle as she joins in as I play Core (Core fans must stick together)). My (and possibly tbd's) skills inspire awe in the party (raising their attack if Core is perfect) and confusing the enemy (if I perfect Rez). I get an attack and defence boost regardless of whether I perfect Rez, Core, or both (or instantly die if I don't perfect either).

Note: You don't need to animate such a crazy scene, just lots of bright, flashy, seizure-inducing color patterns. If you can't get the attack to work (with all the percentages and whatnot) don't sweat it, but if you can, a nice yarn ball will be in your future. :3

Pepto Recovery: I steal pepto from the leprechauns and serve it to the party, and myself, in a sir-like manner. It heals 65% of each members HP and there is a 5% chance leprechauns will attack, and KO, me after using this move. The chance will increase by 5% each time I use it.

Note: Once again, I don't know if you can do all this in RPG maker. I've seen it's able to do some of this, but I don't know if it's entirely possible. I'll bring another yarn ball if you can do this.

(Parenthesis) Slash: I use the Monado and Ragnell to chop the enemy (along with my sentence structure and flow) into bit-sized pieces.

Note: Yes I mean bit, no typos here.

I thought my specials would be among the more complicated ones...

@beatalLiToaD's PS, I likey.

@LJM My character heals himself!

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

BadKitty

@LTD I don't if I'm too tired to understand, but all I'm seeing from that is LJM has a big banana? D: but lololol~
@SomeBitTripFan His comment wasn't directed only at you, I'm programming this alone and it isn't the simplest thing and some of the things being asked don't really make sense and isn't even possible. This isn't a big impressing pow wow game, and there isn't a team of people working on it, all I got is LordBigBanana here.
I'll do my best with the requests but if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted, I have the worlds best lawyer the_Shpydar so back off! >:0

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

LordBigBanana wrote:

I'm writing the story, and being the bug checker.
All the game programming is all done by eme, since she's the one with the RPG maker. So you guys better not piss her off.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

rolLTheDice

BadKitty wrote:

@LTD I don't if I'm too tired to understand, but all I'm seeing from that is LJM has a big banana? D: but lololol~

Hush hush hush Emmy, he's not supposed to know that isn't a mad blade.

@Void: The idea was just too good to resist really. But thanks.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

KarrotMan

I'll be a Warrior class:
1) Oni's Rage: A critical attack focused on one enemy that may raise the attack and lower the speed of the user.
2) Otherworldly Blade: A barrage of dark slashes followed by a flashing light that basically attacks all enemies, but at a lower power.
3) Karrot Cakes for All!!!: A simple cake will fall down the screen and slightly raises the defense or speed (or both) of your team

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

SheldonRandoms

@Karakato you should rename the last move, "Do you fancy a Karrot cake?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SomeBitTripFan

@BadKitty: I don't want to get on anyones bad side. Sorry I'm asking a bit much. If you can't get the moves to work, I won't be upset. Do what you can, but not if you're not willing.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

the_shpydar

BadKitty wrote:

I'll do my best with the requests but if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted, I have the worlds best lawyer the_Shpydar so back off! >:0

THAT'S RIGHT!
Untitled
Unbeatable legal argument FTW

Meanwhile, i'm debating between Wizard and Mad class ... I've got some that could work for both, but my sexy hood has me leaning towards Wizard ...
Especially since I am a Jedi, and we're just crazy ol' space wizards after all

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Lunapplebloom

Oh wow, that's cool! I didn't think the game would go this route. I'll have to go with the Wizard class, cause after all, Friendship is Magic! (Though I doubt friendship will help in this cause. More like mad cow burgers. )

Lunar Cast: Creates a dark barrier around the party. Increases party avoidance.

Internet Hug: Summons ponies from the internet that hug all party members for moral boosting. Increases party attack power.

Nightmare Blast: An attack that hits a single foe. May leave the target traumatized for life

If I need to change anything, or it's not suitable, let me know.

@Aqueous lol

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

I change to Wizard Class!
Attack 1: Release the Gyarados! (It basically makes a Gyarados come out of the Sky/Ground/Water,Takes 100 HP from the foe,and always attacks Bronys,No exceptions. :3 )
Attack 2: Rick Roll (It annoys the foe so bad,It always Paralyses them.)
Attack 3: Charizard's Revenge (It summons Red and Charizard to defeat the foe,This never misses.)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Emmy - I'm not sure on the limitations of the program. Change anything I have to fit if needed if you use me

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Knuckles

So, I probably deserve to be banned from NL for not even paying attention to this thread.
Anyway, I was just told that I have a role in this game. Can someone bring me up to speed on what that role is, and what I need to do please?
Thanks.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

BadKitty

As of right now Knuckles your role is like many others in the game, you will have the option to pick how's on your team so you can pick yourself.
If you could scroll back a few pages it'll help you out, for I am way too tired to re-type it all. D:

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Mad class
diseased chomper: A very strong chomp that poisons/infects the foe.
Corpse gas: A gas that affects the foes nervous system and blinds them making them open. (pretty much paralyze's the foe)
Undead battle cry: A hord of zombies trample over the foe.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@Knuckles Here's what was written though as far as classes go.

[quote=LordJumpMad]== JOIN THE MADNESS ARMY TODAY!!! == #JOIN-THE-MADNESS-ARMY-TODAY

All you lucky users out there now have a chance to be part of the madness! And I see some of you are enjoying it already.
But! I bet you did not know that this game will run a little bit like pokemon, yes....I said pokemon, but with out the love and caring for the things that are going to die for you in battle. You have been given the ability to pick and choose who you want in your party..err army!
The NL users have been given three type classes: Warrior class, Wizard class, and umm...I would like to call this the Mad class.

Warrior Class You are strong, you are manly, you can kick the persian army down a hole and yell SPARTA! As a Warrior you can perform physical moves, such as; Throwing rocks, Throwing a chair, Throwing a party member. Whatever it is, its physical, and they also have the abillity to rasie the party attack or defense.

Wizard Class: You got the touch, you got the POWER! you also can shoot fire balls out your hands because you are a Wizard. As a Wizard, you can perform magic moves, which I'm sure you already know that. You have the abillity to summon great power to aid you in battle, while you sit back and nom on some popcorn, you also can heal your party members, or cure them of poison, just make sure not to turn them into frogs.

Mad Class: well.... if you can't use a sword with out falling over, and using magic just castes you on fire, then maybe a fryingpan. or the sharp end of a toenail-clipper is more your weapon of your choice, if anything, you are a special case indeed....... Mad class user better have a good imagination, for their attack can be anything they want it to be, since they have the abillity to use special moves. If you want to use the move Splash, go for it, just keep it mind, that it does nothing~

Those are the classes, pick which one you are, and pick three signature moves you can use in the game.
For Warrior and Wizard class; You can pick two attack moves, and then a power-up or healing move, or one attack move and two power-up or healing moves, like "rasie the party attack or defense". or "bring a KO party member back from the dead."
If your a Mad class, you can have three healling moves, or three moves that do nothing at all, its up to you.

Doing this will bring us closer to finishing the game, and soon, you too can play

Tale of ⓂⒶⒹness ✌

</blockquote>
Hope that helps. There may be a couple other points I might have missed though, so look back through the pages yourself when you can.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Macattack

I'd like to be a Warrior, please! ^^

The Big Mac
Pummel the foe using every layer of your Big Mac burger. Makes three small consecutive hits.

Artist's Block
Toss your hot McCafe coffee at the enemy in frustration. May cause a burn.

Super-Size Me
Pull out a few super-sized burger combo meals (complete with fries and a drinks!) for the entire party. Restores a portion of everyone's HP, but may reduce speed.

These are just suggestions. Feel free to change anything that I've listed. I won't throw a fit. xP

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Knuckles

Warrior Class
Uppercut- Runs up to enemy, performs a brutal uppercut with spiked knuckles. 30% chance of a 1-hit KO.

Chaos is power- Pulls out the Master Emerald, gives party a 150% attack and defense boost from Chaos Energy. Lasts 2-3 turns.
Power is enriched by the heart- Just like previous move, pulls out Master Emerald, uses Chaos Energy to restore 50% of party health.
Just like Pokémon moves Hyper Beam, Hydro Cannon, and Blast Burn, Knuckles is unable to do anything next turn if he uses either of the Master Emerald attacks.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Happy_Mask

I love how almost everybody makes themselves overpowered. >.>

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.