General Discussion Forum

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Showing 761 to 780 of 1,230

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

761. Posted:

Can I be a Warrior class?
1. Pierce the heavens punch! - A high speed punch with a slightly higher critical hit rate!
2. Natural Disaster! - A series of punches and kicks that have a chance of inflicting either burn or paralysis (assuming you're putting that stuff in, Emmy. :x)
3. (Stat raising move) Charge shot! - Charge up this turn to double the attack of your move next turn.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

762. Posted:

So I guess I default to being Mad Class...

-Splash: It does nothing! (or does it?)
-Terrible Pun: A fishy joke which will shore-ly make a splash! (Chance of stunning the opponent, increases their attack.)
-Hit the Hay: Magikarp needs some rest, so he throws dried grass everywhere! (Inflincts earth damage to all opponents. Chance of self falling asleep.)

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

763. Posted:

Wizard Class
Release the Kraken: Attack allows user to summon a Kraken that deals damage equal to half the user's HP. (requires 3 turns to use once)
Nostalgia Flare: In remembrance of the favorite home console the enemies are immobilized for 2 turns. 2 HP of damage is delt for turns immobilized.
The Gamecube's Last Stand: When GamecubeMan falls in battle upon his death he restores 10 HP to all teammates on the field. (only effective 6 turns into battle).

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

764. Posted:

MAD Class
Get Out the Griddle: The user pulls out a griddle to fry up some baddies (Deals fire damage to all players).

Batter em Up Coats the enemy in a delicious batter that prevents them from moving and has a chance of being a 1HKO.

Breakfast Time The most important meal of the day allows other party members to strike twice as well as giving a boost to dodging attacks.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

765. Posted:

I change to MAD class

TUNA!- Throw a tuna at your enemies, dealing minimal damage
Gourd squadron fire!- summon a group of monkeys to throw gourds, damaging everyone
I'M A BARROTH! -Roll in mud and yell I'm a barroth. You then shake off the mud onto your allies, increasing their defense.

Edited on by Pikpikp

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

766. Posted:

Wizard classssss
mind blow causing an explosion that hurts and confuses all opponents.
swag attack gives swag to an opponent (the opponent won't be able to do anything for one turn and looks very stupid)
zubat steals a little bit health from the enemy

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

767. Posted:

Then, I would like to change to
Warrior Class!

Daybreak(Deals a critical hit to an enemy)
Arrow of Light(Deals a huge amount of damage to a single enemy, and has a chance of stunning an enemy.)
Energy Charge(Raisies the party's attack by x2)

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

768. Posted:

Warrior class, I guess. Or maybe this is more "Mad", i dunno. :p
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) :self explanatory
(Ó_#)ò=(°□°ò) :self explanatory
(⌐■_■)>ø¤º°`°º¤ø (^>.< )> :not as self explanatory, basically, throwing dirt into people's faces. Just think something along the lines of "sand attack" from poogeymanz. :3
this is acceptable, right?

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

769. Posted:

I think I'll be mad for once.
MAD Mask's Moveset:
Mean Look: Stare at the enemy in a menacing way that they flinch for a turn
Trololo: The sweet music of the motherland summons the deceased eduard khil to deal damage
Majora's Incarnation: I start violently dancing in a very groovy fashion.
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Squid

770. Posted:

I will go with the Warrior class!

1: Octazooka - I spray ink at my unfortunate opponents! Be careful not to get it in your eyes, and if swallowed, contact your doctor immediately.
2: Cannon-Bomb - Using a cannon from one of my none many ships, I fire a bomb. Yarrr!! (Perhaps could inflict a burn if status effects will be integrated.)
3: Squid Squad - I call upon my squiddy pirate crew to protect my team, boosting Defense.

Edited on by Squid

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

771. Posted:

I shall be MAD (class)!

TRIPPIN' @O@: I transform into a game god. I then simultaneously play Bit. Trip Core and Rez on an ultra-bright, 100 foot, ultra HD, flatscreen 3DTV (with no need for glasses and a perfect veiwing angle in every direction) floating in the sky (a marmalade sky full of diamonds and a girl named Lucy). I have a 65% chance of perfecting Rez, and a 55% chance of perfecting Core (it jumps up to 85% if tbd is in the party during the battle as she joins in as I play Core (Core fans must stick together)). My (and possibly tbd's) skills inspire awe in the party (raising their attack if Core is perfect) and confusing the enemy (if I perfect Rez). I get an attack and defence boost regardless of whether I perfect Rez, Core, or both (or instantly die if I don't perfect either).

Note: You don't need to animate such a crazy scene, just lots of bright, flashy, seizure-inducing color patterns. If you can't get the attack to work (with all the percentages and whatnot) don't sweat it, but if you can, a nice yarn ball will be in your future. :3

Pepto Recovery: I steal pepto from the leprechauns and serve it to the party, and myself, in a sir-like manner. It heals 65% of each members HP and there is a 5% chance leprechauns will attack, and KO, me after using this move. The chance will increase by 5% each time I use it.

Note: Once again, I don't know if you can do all this in RPG maker. I've seen it's able to do some of this, but I don't know if it's entirely possible. I'll bring another yarn ball if you can do this.

(Parenthesis) Slash: I use the Monado and Ragnell to chop the enemy (along with my sentence structure and flow) into bit-sized pieces.

Note: Yes I mean bit, no typos here.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

772. Posted:

I enjoy the fact, how creative everyone is being, but

BadKitty wrote:

don't go all out crazy for there are limits to what can be done please and thank mew.

SO KEEP IT SIMPLE!!=

Don't worry, we will try to make your attack, just the way you like it. IF the RPG maker is able to do it.
If a move of yours doesn't make the cut, you know why, but hey, don't stop being Mad~
Also, this is gonna be a hard game with no one healing, I guess we better add more healing items.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

773. Posted:

@LJM
What was the purpose of the TP meter in the first ToM and will it be in this game?

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

774. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

@LJM
What was the purpose of the TP meter in the first ToM and will it be in this game?

We made the game in 30 days, so there was a few sloppy mess ups. This time we own it, so we have some time to mess with the maker, and even re-code some of it, to make it do more.
As of now, we're working out where to put everyone in the game, and messing with the party "drop-in/drop-out" thing. So you can pick who you want in your party.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

775. Posted:

If I can join I would like Wizard

Oxidation - Heals the entire party
Reduction - Deals damage to the enemy equal to the largest amount of damage on a party member
Distillation - Removes all party member status problems

Someone should summon this if LJM won't

LordJumpMad wrote:

Look at my horse,
my horse is amazing~
I named it Sparkle Silly Butt
Untitled

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

776. Posted:

Cheese Magnet: SheldonRandoms throws a magnet made out of cheese at the enemies, and then the moon falls from the sky and does damage to all the enemies.

Rev Up Those Fryers: This move has a random effect, it could do damage to all of the enemies, or do damage to everyone on your team, it could heal your team of poison, or give them all poison, who knows what will happen if you choose this move. But if you can't do that, then Rev Up Those Fryers could just heal everyone in the party.

Randomness" This move makes me do something Random, which causes the enemies to become confused and my attack and defense increases.

Well those are the moves I came up with, you can add whatever fits the description, add some big explosion for the cheese magnet move if you want.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

777. Posted:

Omg, what a great idea. :o
I want to be a madness.
If possible it would be awesome if these actions were somehow included. At least in text form? :)

battLeToaD - Is that really a nuclear battle tank? Even the best practiced FOXHOUND members shudder with fear.
haiLtretTenDo - It's raining Tretton plushies. U Mad?
ziLToiD - Pours a hot cup of awful coffee on the enemy. Ouch.

PS:
Untitled

Edited on by eviLaTtenDant

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

778. Posted:

@JumpMad (and also @BadKitty ): I'm quite sure you're referring to my specials in your comment. I can simplify them if preferred by you and @BadKitty/Em . More than anything, I was trying to balace out my abilities, while throwing in the thrill of chance. If you cannot, I will quickly make alternatives or, if I can learn the system, create a proposition as to how it can be done. Trust me, I am quite honored to be included in ToM2, especially considering how short of a time I've been here in comparison to many others, and will be willing to change my moves to make my inclusion as little a burden for you as I can. If the full idea of TRIPPIN' @0@ is too difficult, such as with the tbd bonus, make it have a 55% chance of confusing the enemy, a 75% chance of raising the whole party's attack and always increasing my attack and defence unless, on a 13.75% chance, nothing triggered. (if raising my attack and defence while only increasing other party members attack based on chance is too difficult, make it so that I have the chance of gaining only attack like everyone else). If I'm ever demanding too much, tell me directly (instead of being general) and I'll cut back the complexity of my attacks and get back to you as fast as I can. Y'all are doing the work and I don't want it to be a burden.

@SheldonRandoms: Just thinking about the possibilities of Rev Up Those Fryers is insane. If it caused any status effect, paralyzed would be the best (think about it, MY LEG!). It would also be funny (under the condition it was only healing) if friars came running across the screen, on fire, and summoned healing rain on themselves, and the party.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

779. Posted:

@SomeBitTripFan
Untitled

This would also work.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Void

780. Posted:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

I shall be MAD (class)!

TRIPPIN' @O@: I transform into a game god. I then simultaneously play Bit. Trip Core and Rez on an ultra-bright, 100 foot, ultra HD, flatscreen 3DTV (with no need for glasses and a perfect veiwing angle in every direction) floating in the sky (a marmalade sky full of diamonds and a girl named Lucy). I have a 65% chance of perfecting Rez, and a 55% chance of perfecting Core (it jumps up to 85% if tbd is in the party during the battle as she joins in as I play Core (Core fans must stick together)). My (and possibly tbd's) skills inspire awe in the party (raising their attack if Core is perfect) and confusing the enemy (if I perfect Rez). I get an attack and defence boost regardless of whether I perfect Rez, Core, or both (or instantly die if I don't perfect either).

Note: You don't need to animate such a crazy scene, just lots of bright, flashy, seizure-inducing color patterns. If you can't get the attack to work (with all the percentages and whatnot) don't sweat it, but if you can, a nice yarn ball will be in your future. :3

Pepto Recovery: I steal pepto from the leprechauns and serve it to the party, and myself, in a sir-like manner. It heals 65% of each members HP and there is a 5% chance leprechauns will attack, and KO, me after using this move. The chance will increase by 5% each time I use it.

Note: Once again, I don't know if you can do all this in RPG maker. I've seen it's able to do some of this, but I don't know if it's entirely possible. I'll bring another yarn ball if you can do this.

(Parenthesis) Slash: I use the Monado and Ragnell to chop the enemy (along with my sentence structure and flow) into bit-sized pieces.

Note: Yes I mean bit, no typos here.

I thought my specials would be among the more complicated ones... :P

@beatalLiToaD's PS, I likey.

@LJM My character heals himself! :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Sorry, this topic has been locked.