Forums

Topic: The Sonic Discussion Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 362

C-195

Sonic? Bah! The only good thing that hyperactive rodent has ever done is bring about the existence of the mighty Dr. Robotnik/Eggman and the almost as awesome Metal Sonic. Why, the best part of any Sonic game is the bit where the annoying blue menace loses because the player stuffs up and the rise of the Eggman Empire begins. What really needs to happen is for Robotnik to get his own spin-off title where one can build robots and vehicles, destroy that speedy mouse along with all his little friends and then dominate the world! MUHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

C-195

Sonicman

I actually have never read a sonic comic o3o. Maybe I should...
@Knuckles Dat... looks... liek... crap.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

CanisWolfred

@Silver_Dynamo They tried that with Mean Bean Machine. I miss the days when his spin-offs weren't terrible and actually featured other characters and plots...

@Knuckles It does look pretty good. I'll likely end up picking it up, but since I might actually want to race online, I'd have to get it for the PS3. I hate getting third party games for the PS3...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Knuckles

Funny Story, on Sonic 3, not Sonic 3 and Knuckles, I was Super Sonic, Racing through Launch Base Zone, Act 2. And then I get to the boss fight. I forget what happened there, maybe 2 boss fights? Either way, I'm not sure. But Something knocked me out of Super Sonic, and I had 49 rings! I actually had to fight the boss! I mean sure, it was easy, but I didn't have 1 measly ring to become Super Sonic!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

shingi_70

So when are you guys thinking the next sonic game will hit.

Im thinking next uear we might see another 2D side scroller with another story book style game and then the next big game in 2014 with a sonic the heddgehog redux.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

firearrow505

A Sonic storybook trilogy?! [youtube:WWaLxFIVX1s]

What happen to Sega going back to basics. they was doing so good D:

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

Whopper744

Anybody who hasn't noticed, they are doing a pretty good sale on Xbox live for some Sonic games. Seems to be about half off.
Just bought Sonic Adventure DX for 7 dollars. I think it's only for this week. You have to be a gold member though..

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Whopper744

By the way, anyone know the lyrics to the Crush 40 song, Sonic Youth?? I couldn't even find them on Google. I saw a youtube video but I can't get on youtube here.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Whopper744

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

iPancakez wrote:

Every Sonic fan should know that City Escape is tied for the best Sonic song in existence with Live & Learn.

[/div]

This man speaks e truth.

No doubt. Glad they are apparently bringing out SA2 on Xbox live. I hope it's got Battle DLC.

turtlelink

Too bad the European/Japanese soundtrack of Sonic CD is probably THE best soundtrack in the franchise history.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

shingi_70

Chemical plant zone for life.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

RPGShaymin

Because someone brought it up.
Fun Fact!
Dr.Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine is actually a clone of Puyo Puyo, a Japanese arcade game that grew quite the following in it's homeland, and was ported over as both Dr.Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine in Jan. 1994, and Kirby's Avalanche in April of 1995, the origional Puyo Puyo being released in arcades in 1991.
Puyo Puyo:
Untitled
Dr.Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine:
Untitled
Kirby's Avalanche:
Untitled

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Pichuka97

I gotta get Sonic Jam for my Saturn. Then Sonic R and Sonic 3D Blast for Saturn. Will I ever be happy?

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

kkslider5552000

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

iPancakez wrote:

Every Sonic fan should know that City Escape is tied for the best Sonic song in existence with Live & Learn.

[/div]

This man speaks e truth.

I dunno, trying to decide your favorite Sonic music is the most difficult thing in the world. There's so much good music in the series and so consistently, even in lesser and lesser games.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Sonicman

Supporting me and Throw it all away FTW!

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

shingi_70

Going to listen to all sonic music this weekend and replay sonic adventure 1 and finish rush.

WAT!

ThePirateCaptain

Tied for the best Sonic song are Green Hill Zone, Chemical Plant Zone, and Final Egg.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.