Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 3,678

Tasuki

LztheQuack wrote:

I was off the grid for a week until my new place got internet. But I am back and I am sure you all missed me

Didn't even know you were gone.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LzWinky

Oh no, looks like Tasuki is also on vacation. They just randomly combust these days!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintendoFan64

Going to be doing a lot of things for a bit now. There's a chance that I MIGHT be able to get onto the site, but starting Sunday I won't be able to get online for a week. I'll be on a cruise. Somebody please, when I get back, give me the gist of what I missed.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Klimbatize

FYI, Paddington: Adventures in London comes out on 3DS in a week so I will be gone for months 100%ing that thing.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

CanisWolfred

Ugh, I didn't want to have to make this official, but....

Guys, I gotta leave.

Ironically the 10 ton straw that broke the camal's back was more due to life circumstances. Don't get me wrong, there were a zillion other reasons I wanted to leave, but I'm too damn clingy, so it seems the heavens had to intervene. Long story short: I have about 6 months at most to get myself an apartment and become self-sufficient. I can't waste anymore time online, I can't waste anymore money on gaming, I probably shouldn't even spend much time playing games....

So that's it. This'll be my last post here, at least until my life straightens out. It was fun, I guess, but thems the breaks...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MsJubilee

@CanisWolfred: Damn i hope you sort those things out,it's not easy doing all that in a time limit. Even if it's 6 months,those months can by rather quickly. Till then bye

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Jaz007

@CanisWolfred: Bye. It's shame to see you go, but life calls, and I wish you the best with getting things straightened out.

Jaz007

RR529

Sad to see you go @CanisWolfred. You were one of the first users I got to know back when I first started posting back in 2012 (I think you were still @MickeyMac at the time). Hope you get things straightened out, and are back sooner than later

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

@CanisWolfred: Sorry to hear you are leaving, my friend you, along with a couple of the old timers is the reason I haven't left this site by now. I hope everything works out for you, and hope to see you late on down the road. Take care man it was a pleasure knowing you.

My Backlog

Haruki_NLI

I'm with @ekreig on this one. Internet culture and gaming aren't my thing anymore. Time to go get a quieter job away from people. Thanks for the 1-2 years of fun though.

Edited on by Haruki_NLI

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Tasuki

@ekreig: I totally understand how you feel. While it's great this place has grown it is sad to see how different it has become especially in the last two years. The articles seem to be more click bait the last few weeks (seriously did we need an article about a near terrorist attack on a gaming site granted I can understand that it was at a Pokémon tournament but seriously especially when you know the comment section is going to blow up into a gun rights arguments etc. Or an article about modding/hacking the 3DS but I digress) and the community has just become shallow except for a few users. Most people it seems want to argue and post things that belong on a personal blog.

Anyway I am going off on a tangent but I can totally relate to how you feel. Take care in whatever you choose to do.

My Backlog

NintendoFan64

@Darth_Vader: Nah, I'm not leaving. Maybe some day, but not today.
@Tasuki: Yeah, I see what you're talking about. Some of the articles I've seen were just ridiculous ("Rare Replay not being on Nintendo Systems is a Tragedy". REALLY!? That just sounded like complaining.), and there are some users that either annoy me or just plain pi$$ me off...don't worry. You're not one of them.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic