Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 3,659

Haruki_NLI

@Tasuki The clickbait stuff is a good reason I'm going. This is where gaming is going? Call me a cynic, but I want out. I get along with a good chunk of people here but honestly, under the circumstances and just looking over gaming media and how fans start treating each other and the respective companies...what's the point you know?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Tasuki

@Cyber-BLP--: Yep I know. And what's funny is not even 10 minutes after I said that an article like that was just posted. How sad is that?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

NintendoFan64

@Tasuki I know. It's like it was destiny.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Luna_110

To all those that leave, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Haruki_NLI

@Tasuki we need a good form of communication. I like you. We're on the same page a lot of the time. Jack Daniels?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Tasuki

@Cyber-BLP--: I have a Backloggery that I can be reached at also I am on Pushsquare alot, and have a PSN. That's a few ways you can reach me.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Well this has been a long time coming but sadly it's time. I have enjoyed my years here over at Nintendolife, it has been quite a ride. It surprises me on how much it has grown and how much it has changed. It is with that reason that I will be leaving for the most part. I feel like I just don't mesh with NL anymore, it's not a dis or anything it's just how I feel. There will be a few people that I will pop into see and I will probably be sticking to the retro boards if I do come around.

If you want to see me, I will still be over at Push Square so feel free to stop in and say hello.

Hopefully this won't be permanent but as of now it feels that way, but you never know what the future will bring.

Thank you all for all the good times, help, and advice on so many things. Some of you I do consider as much as a friend as anyone I have met outside of the internet. I wish you all well and many happy gaming moments

Tasuki

My Backlog

LaserdiscGal

@Tasuki

This won't keep me from bugging ya on BL

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

@Tasuki Farewell. I wish you the best of luck.

RR529

Sad to see you go @Tasuki. I wish you well.

Man, it seems like all the users that were here when I became active back in 2011 are almost all gone now (and I agree with the sentiment that the main page stories aren't what they used to be). TBH, I would be gone by now too, if I only knew where to go... (in terms of internet residency, lol)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

LaserdiscGal

Well to avoid spoilers for the upcoming Star Wars​ film that premiers tonight at the Chinese theater, I'll be avoiding the internet until I see the film on it's public US release date of the 17th.

See you fine folks Thursday night!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LzWinky

Santa wrote:

Well to avoid spoilers for the upcoming Star Wars​ film that premiers tonight at the Chinese theater, I'll be avoiding the internet until I see the film on it's public US release date of the 17th.

See you fine folks Thursday night!

You shall handle toilet duty tonight >:3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

But Gamecube is so retro!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Untitled

NintendoFan64

Morpheel wrote:

The game cube is 15 years old. I think it can be considered retro by now.

...Oh God...why did you say that? Now I feel old...

Eel

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

The game cube is 15 years old. I think it can be considered retro by now.

...Oh God...why did you say that? Now I feel old...

What about this one:

If you counted time forwards and backwards at the same using the current date as the starting point, you'd reach the year 2030 before the year 2000.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic