Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 3,659

BearHunger

@TwilightAngel Actually one mod had already stepped down.

↓ I do that to make it look like I'm perfect by not having to edit anything.

Edited on by BearHunger

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

Eel

Amiibo is not quitting the job, he's just going away for a week.

Also, you can edit comments, no need to repost-delete your messages to change them. Unless you had some reason to do that O.o

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CanisWolfred

He actually did edit it. Then he deleted it...but before that, I saw he was talking about Juexaus or however the flub you spell his username. He doesn't seem to have a shield anymore, unless I'm missing something.

EDIT: Jenraux. Still had it on my clipboard.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

BearHunger

BearHunger wrote:

↓I do that to make it look like I'm perfect by not having to edit anything.

Morpheel wrote:

Oops sorry then.

That's alright. I think from now on though I'll just edit my posts like a normal person.

Edited on by BearHunger

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

MsJubilee

Morpheel wrote:

Amiibo is not quitting the job, he's just going away for a week.

Yeah going away for good,that man ain't coming back.He'll be swimming with the fishes.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

LaserdiscGal

Just to clarify, I do have wifi, albeit not often.

I'm actually going to Starwars Celebration (west coast), and my friends and I are driving there from Vermont(east coast)!

So hush up you scruffy nerf herders!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Tasuki

Amiibo wrote:

Just to clarify, I do have wifi, albeit not often.

I'm actually going to Starwars Celebration (west coast), and my friends and I are driving there from Vermont(east coast)!

So hush up you scruffy nerf herders!

Are you guys taking turns and driving nonstop or will you be stopping?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LaserdiscGal

Lol it's like a 4 day drive, we will most certainly be stopping.

I don't drive, but the other 3 are taking turns.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Tasuki

Amiibo wrote:

Lol it's like a 4 day drive, we will most certainly be stopping.

I don't drive, but the other 3 are taking turns.

Ah I only ask cause next year I want to take my son to Chicago and I was trying to figure out how long it would take to drive from California to Chicago.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LaserdiscGal

Just made it to Kansas. Now to pick up our final member and rest for the night!

LaserdiscGal

crimsoncavalier

So I've noticed that lately I've gotten really ... irrationally angry over the asinine things people post on here. Not everyone. Just some people. And I've realized that there's no reason for me to actually get angry about such trivial things. Even though they are stupid things, it's only an online forum about video games, and therefore, isn't something to get angry over.

I don't want to become a guy everyone hates on these forums, so I think it's time to take a break. Besides, it'll give me more time to finish some of my backlog of games. And homework.

I'll be back in a few months, when I've calmed down a bit. Maybe.

In case anyone wants to, feel free to add me on Wii U: CrimsonCavalier. Also: Twitter: @Crimson_Cav. Finally: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbR42_FGwui7cGP4KI3oPdw

Otherwise, see you guys in a few months or so. Cheers.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

iKhan

I'll be taking a break from NintendoLife for a few days. Iwata represented so much of what I associated with Nintendo, and with him gone, I almost feel like the heart of Nintendo is gone.

Because of that, I'm a bit lost as a fan. I don't know who Nintendo is or who they will become.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Captain_Toad

I'm going on a camping trip tomorrow! See ya on the 28th!
Untitled

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Inkling

I'll be away for the next two weeks. I'm still going to comment, but not as frequently.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LzWinky

I was off the grid for a week until my new place got internet. But I am back and I am sure you all missed me

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LaserdiscGal

@LztheQuack

You know it baby

Please don't fire me

LaserdiscGal

LzWinky

Untitled

Oh no! Tommy Wisseau had to take a vacation due to job related combustion

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic