Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 3,659

HandheldGuru97

Welp I'm going camping for the weekend (unfortunately), but I shall return on Sunday

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AccessibleDaydream

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hey guys! I don't know if anyone noticed (probably not) but I haven't been on for about a week.

I haven't been on since the beginning of last month (until now), so I couldn't have noticed. Alas, welcome back! It's nice to see someone I recognize from the beginning (of my existence on these forums).

@Neo-GeoFan Have fun, we'll see you back on Sunday!

Edited on by AccessibleDaydream

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

Welp I'm going camping for the weekend (unfortunately), but I shall return on Sunday

what's so unfortunate about that? Camping's awesome!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

e-love

I'm back from my 2 week vacation~

Hope all has been well around here :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

FireMario887

Guess who's back! Thank you guys for your kind words! Camp was really fun! I got to do new activities (Kayaking, Fishing, sports like Nukem and Ultimate Frisbee), I met a lot of new and very good people (My favorite part), and got more knowledge on the Bible. Many of the people who came from a church called Cross Point are really smart and friendly along with a bunch of great campers. I was confused during some of the sports times to times (I don't really play sports, so), but I still had fun. I really liked Kayaking. I was terrible at first, but I got the hang of it and I loved it. The food was really good along with a great staff. The water was nasty, but everything else was really good, other than the fact that there was a LOT of food. LOL. There was also swimming, but I didn't go now and then, because it was cold. Plus, I'm not very good at swimming. They had this Canteen. Each camper has $10 (Counselors got discounts) to pay for a lot of sweets. Though I was watching my sugar, so I got little snacks. The last day I got A&W root beer (Best stuff on the planet ). I am mildly autistic: I was MUCH calmer than the other boys, so I thought it would be a challenge, but it went well. I got a lot to explain that was awesome, but I want to something quite sad:

After learning more about the Bible, I feel as if NL is not the right place to be. It has caused me some problems and I feel as if it's not right. The Bible is much more important than video games and I have been stuck focusing on unimportant things. It has kept me lazy and I don't like it. I am officially resigning from NL. It is no good for my life and I want to live to serve God. I prayed and it feels right that I should leave this website. I really hope that God will take your lives in amazing directions and that you guys will be saved. Just to make things sound good, I think I am starting to like girls. I am going to say this since I am leaving: I am 12 years old, though I physically look 15 or 16. I am tall, I have some facial hair, and I have a deep voice. I was talking to this girl who is 13 before I left camp and she was really shocked when I told her I was twelve. She was happy, because she said I am very mature for my age and was amazed by how much older I look. I told her my email (I hope she heard it). Her sister was impressed with my maturity and hopes I find a girlfriend in the future. I am kind of excited of meeting a girl, despite my age, I hope she got my email right. All right. Goodbye NL, and I hope you guys have a great time!

FireMario887

Jaz007

Shame to see you leave @Varia01, I hope things go well for you in life. Bye.
P.S. Good luck with girls.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

New_3DaSh_XL

@Emaan Welcome back!
@Varia01 Oh. Well, I hope you have a good time with IRL stuffs.

I am going to be going on my last(I think) vacation this summer, to Chicago. I'll probably be on here tonight and maybe early tomorrow but I just thought I'd say that now, since I'm here.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

e-love

@Varia01, farewell and good luck with everything! We'll be here if you ever do come back~

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Captain_Toad

@Varia01 So long my good buddy.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jani-Koblaney

@Varia01 I'll miss you! You were one of my favorite users. But I understand your religious feelings, so I hope you have a good future!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

RR529

Goodbye @Varia01! That's a really strong willed decision to make, and I hope your resolve is strong enough to pull through. Congrats & good luck

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mickey

Have fun, @Birdman. I'll See you on Monday or Tuesday.

Welcome back, @Retro_on_theGo. I'm glad you have your internet connection back.

I hope you survive camp, @Neo-GeoFan. I'll see you on Sunday.

Welcome back, @Emaan. We missed you.

Goodbye, @KiDasharus. I hope your vacation is good. I'll see you whenever.

Goodbye, @Varia01. I personally don't see how you can't balance out video games and The Bible but I respect your decision. I'll miss you deeply while you're gone and hope you'll come back someday. I hope your future is filled with happiness and I hope you continue to grow closer to God. Goodbye.

PS: You're 12? You are mature for your age.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

8BitSamurai

@Varia01

Well, let me just say, in the bit I've been on this site, you've quickly come to be one of my favorite users. But, if you that's what you want to do, I'll wish you the best of fortunes!

Keep it 8-Bit.

Untitled

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

KAHN

i've been reflecting on my behavior on the site for a while now. i've looked back, and my attitude towards other users i think is unacceptable. i am requesting a ban. not because i'm being abused by users or anything, this is one of the nicest communities i've been to in a long time, but because i know i'm being unfair to others. i will still use the site, but from a distance. i don't want the privilege of leaving a comment because i need to get my act together. again, if any admins see this, i really like the site, but i think it deserves better. thank you.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic