Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 2,898

Jaz007

Welcome back @Konata! Glad to hear to hear you had fun.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

FireMario887

I'm about to go to camp for church, so I may not post for 5-6 days. I am unsure, but yet excited because this is the first time I will ever go to a camp. Hope you have a great one guys!

FireMario887

Arianabtd

@Varia01
Ahh I love going to church camp. There's a really good one that my church is a part of and it's fantastic.
Unless you are going to a VBS type thing I've never been to one of those x3.

Have fun! ^^.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

JadeGirl

Hey Folks I am back! I left awhile ago maybe a year has it been? Well I guess I am back!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

JadeGirl

@Mickey I think I remember seeing you, but its been long. I joined about maybe 3 years ago? And left last year. Its been awhile that's for sure. Is TokenGirl still around?

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

JadeGirl

@Mickey yep thats him! Mickeymac, cool his name is CanisWolfred will have to remember that. Ah man I really liked chatting with TokenGirl.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

Got back from Northern California. school starts in two days.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

CanisWolfred

JadeGirl wrote:

@Mickey yep thats him! Mickeymac, cool his name is CanisWolfred will have to remember that. Ah man I really liked chatting with TokenGirl.

Welcome back! And @Token_girl is still around from time to time, but I rarely see her in the forums. It's a shame, she was one of the smartest users I've met here, and that's saying a lot...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

JadeGirl

@CanisWolfred Hey, Thanks! Love your Avatar! Love love! Wolves are awesome! Yeah TokenGirl is awesome! One of the reasons I came back

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic