General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 1,801 to 1,820 of 2,630

AuthorMessage
Birdman

Birdman

1,801. Posted:

Leaving for Lollapalooza later today, as I have a pre-fest aftershow ticket for a show tonight and will be staying with a friend of my brother's for the entire weekend. Same deal as before; I'm not sure if I'll have internet access (or if I'll want to be here), so see everybody here again on Monday. Maybe Tuesday if I don't get around to here immediately after getting back.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage
ChrisT99

ChrisT99

1,802. Posted:

Well, I'm done with my computer-programming class. It's been a VERY eventful four weeks (@Mickey knows what I mean, want me to explain?), and it feels great to be back here. I start high school on the 21st of this month, and I've already got two credits!

@Birdman Have fun! I've never been to a music festival, but it sounds (<-- pun not intended) very fun.

Edited on by ChrisT99

My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

1,803. Posted:

Hey guys! I don't know if anyone noticed (probably not) but I haven't been on for about a week. I lost my internet service and finally got it back. Woohoo!

@Birdman Is Anamanaguchi gonna be there again? I envy you.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,804. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

@Mickey yep thats him! Mickeymac, cool his name is CanisWolfred will have to remember that. Ah man I really liked chatting with TokenGirl.

Welcome back! And @Token_girl is still around from time to time, but I rarely see her in the forums. It's a shame, she was one of the smartest users I've met here, and that's saying a lot...

I must be the smarterest here, because I know the stuff. u__u
Right? ;____;

So many goodbyes... :cries:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tylr

Tylr

1,805. Posted:

Leaving as it seems a certain member of the staff has it out for me and me only...tired of the hate and disdain I get wherever I go.

My Pikmin are ready.

AuthorMessage
HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97

1,806. Posted:

Welp I'm going camping for the weekend (unfortunately), but I shall return on Sunday

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
ChrisT99

ChrisT99

1,807. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hey guys! I don't know if anyone noticed (probably not) but I haven't been on for about a week.

I haven't been on since the beginning of last month (until now), so I couldn't have noticed. Alas, welcome back! It's nice to see someone I recognize from the beginning (of my existence on these forums).

@Neo-GeoFan Have fun, we'll see you back on Sunday!

Edited on by ChrisT99

My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

1,808. Posted:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

Welp I'm going camping for the weekend (unfortunately), but I shall return on Sunday

what's so unfortunate about that? Camping's awesome!

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

1,809. Posted:

I'm back from my 2 week vacation~

:*

Hope all has been well around here :3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Dark-Luigi

Dark-Luigi

1,810. Posted:

@Emaan Glad to see your back pal.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Varia01

Varia01

1,811. Posted:

Guess who's back! Thank you guys for your kind words! Camp was really fun! I got to do new activities (Kayaking, Fishing, sports like Nukem and Ultimate Frisbee), I met a lot of new and very good people (My favorite part), and got more knowledge on the Bible. Many of the people who came from a church called Cross Point are really smart and friendly along with a bunch of great campers. I was confused during some of the sports times to times (I don't really play sports, so), but I still had fun. I really liked Kayaking. I was terrible at first, but I got the hang of it and I loved it. :D The food was really good along with a great staff. The water was nasty, but everything else was really good, other than the fact that there was a LOT of food. LOL. There was also swimming, but I didn't go now and then, because it was cold. Plus, I'm not very good at swimming. They had this Canteen. Each camper has $10 (Counselors got discounts) to pay for a lot of sweets. Though I was watching my sugar, so I got little snacks. The last day I got A&W root beer (Best stuff on the planet :D ). I am mildly autistic: I was MUCH calmer than the other boys, so I thought it would be a challenge, but it went well. I got a lot to explain that was awesome, but I want to something quite sad:

After learning more about the Bible, I feel as if NL is not the right place to be. It has caused me some problems and I feel as if it's not right. The Bible is much more important than video games and I have been stuck focusing on unimportant things. It has kept me lazy and I don't like it. I am officially resigning from NL. It is no good for my life and I want to live to serve God. I prayed and it feels right that I should leave this website. I really hope that God will take your lives in amazing directions and that you guys will be saved. Just to make things sound good, I think I am starting to like girls. I am going to say this since I am leaving: I am 12 years old, though I physically look 15 or 16. I am tall, I have some facial hair, and I have a deep voice. I was talking to this girl who is 13 before I left camp and she was really shocked when I told her I was twelve. She was happy, because she said I am very mature for my age and was amazed by how much older I look. I told her my email (I hope she heard it). Her sister was impressed with my maturity and hopes I find a girlfriend in the future. I am kind of excited of meeting a girl, despite my age, I hope she got my email right. All right. Goodbye NL, and I hope you guys have a great time!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Dark-Luigi

Dark-Luigi

1,812. Posted:

@Varia01 I mean see you! You''ll be missed. :(

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

1,813. Posted:

Shame to see you leave @Varia01, I hope things go well for you in life. Bye.
P.S. Good luck with girls. ;)

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Destiny, Atelier: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky -Escha and Logy, and Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Playing soon: Ratchet and Clank HD Collection
"We're up against a hairy, bloated, pagan god… Santa Clause!" -Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

1,814. Posted:

@Varia01 I hope you enjoy the rest of your life through the good and the bad. Good luck with everything. :)

Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,815. Posted:

@Varia01 So long as you feel you've made the right choice, I'll try not to judge...so long...

...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

1,816. Posted:

@Emaan Welcome back!
@Varia01 Oh. Well, I hope you have a good time with IRL stuffs.

I am going to be going on my last(I think) vacation this summer, to Chicago. I'll probably be on here tonight and maybe early tomorrow but I just thought I'd say that now, since I'm here.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though
Or would you decide to let it go?

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

1,817. Posted:

@Varia01, farewell and good luck with everything! We'll be here if you ever do come back~

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

1,818. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

@Varia01 So long as you feel you've made the right choice, I'll try not to judge...so long...

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Captain_Toad

Captain_Toad

1,819. Posted:

@Varia01 So long my good buddy.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

1,820. Posted:

@Varia01 I'll miss you! You were one of my favorite users. But I understand your religious feelings, so I hope you have a good future!

Mmm Chicken