Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 2,756

Lightning-Bolt

Well,I'm leaving for a vacation in Italy tommorow. I have been inactive for a while now,But I've been busy with stuff irl. When I get back from my vacation,I'll be more active on the forums again.

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

Klimbatize

Tasuki wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Going to bed. See you all in like six hours.

That would be funny except its been done like a thousands times already.

I have never claimed to be original.

And like many others who "leave", I'm back even earlier than I said I would be.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Varia01

@KingOfEvil: Hope you have fun at your vacation!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

RR529

Hope you enjoy Italy, @KingOfEvil!

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Recently Beat: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Metal Gear Rising, Zone of the Enders HD Collection

Jaz007

I had a good time at Scout Camp. I sprained my ankle on Monday moring(it was a minor sprain though) so I wasn't able to do climbing on Tuesday (the first day it was an option) and I couldn't do water skiing on Tuesday and Wednday becuase of of it too. I was still able to attend my other classes though (Jet skis (which was a lot of fun), Moaterboating, and small boat sailing). I was able to stand up and keep up for a few seconds on the water skis on last try on Friday too. It was a pretty fun week.

Jaz007

Varia01

That's great to hear @Jaz007! Glad to hear you had a great time! See you later @CrimsonFire13! Hope you have a great time on your vacation! Wassup @Blaze! Welcome back btw.

Edited on by Varia01

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

Captain_Toad

Guess who back from camp baby! Whew, 3 days offline can do wonders for your brain.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Varia01

Welcome back @mariobro4! How was camp?

Captain_Toad

@Vario01 Umm. Pretty good. Met some old and new friends. Did some soap opera acting, Swam a bunch in the pool, did some paddleboating, a class colleboration Create-a-hero and I made a villan heh-heh, a bunch of other stuff I can't name right now... Unfortunately, it was at a cost of hearing those acursed sing-alongs and facing a bunch of gnats that just doesn't wanna stop.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Arianabtd

I am back from my mission trip!
It's good to be back. I had tons of fun but I'm super tired >_<.
I might need some extra days of recovery time :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic