Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 3,686

Arianabtd

@Varia01
Ahh I love going to church camp. There's a really good one that my church is a part of and it's fantastic.
Unless you are going to a VBS type thing I've never been to one of those x3.

Have fun! ^^.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

JadeGirl

Hey Folks I am back! I left awhile ago maybe a year has it been? Well I guess I am back!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Mickey

Welcome back, @JadeGirl. I don't remember you so you must have left before I joined. Nevertheless, I'm glad you're back.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

JadeGirl

@Mickey I think I remember seeing you, but its been long. I joined about maybe 3 years ago? And left last year. Its been awhile that's for sure. Is TokenGirl still around?

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Mickey

@JadeGirl You might be thinking about mickeymac who is now CanisWolfred. TokenGirl? Doesn't ring any bells, probably not around then.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

JadeGirl

@Mickey yep thats him! Mickeymac, cool his name is CanisWolfred will have to remember that. Ah man I really liked chatting with TokenGirl.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

Got back from Northern California. school starts in two days.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

CanisWolfred

JadeGirl wrote:

@Mickey yep thats him! Mickeymac, cool his name is CanisWolfred will have to remember that. Ah man I really liked chatting with TokenGirl.

Welcome back! And @Token_girl is still around from time to time, but I rarely see her in the forums. It's a shame, she was one of the smartest users I've met here, and that's saying a lot...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JadeGirl

@CanisWolfred Hey, Thanks! Love your Avatar! Love love! Wolves are awesome! Yeah TokenGirl is awesome! One of the reasons I came back

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

Birdman

Leaving for Lollapalooza later today, as I have a pre-fest aftershow ticket for a show tonight and will be staying with a friend of my brother's for the entire weekend. Same deal as before; I'm not sure if I'll have internet access (or if I'll want to be here), so see everybody here again on Monday. Maybe Tuesday if I don't get around to here immediately after getting back.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AccessibleDaydream

Well, I'm done with my computer-programming class. It's been a VERY eventful four weeks (@Mickey knows what I mean, want me to explain?), and it feels great to be back here. I start high school on the 21st of this month, and I've already got two credits!

@Birdman Have fun! I've never been to a music festival, but it sounds (<-- pun not intended) very fun.

Edited on by AccessibleDaydream

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

CanisWolfred wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

Welcome back! And @Token_girl is still around from time to time, but I rarely see her in the forums. It's a shame, she was one of the smartest users I've met here, and that's saying a lot...

I must be the smarterest here, because I know the stuff. u__u
Right? ;____;

So many goodbyes... :cries:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Tylr

Leaving as it seems a certain member of the staff has it out for me and me only...tired of the hate and disdain I get wherever I go.

My Pikmin are ready.

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7968-5215

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic