Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,741 to 9,760 of 96,243

Veloster

@Everyonemakingareappearance - No one who commented on you and your beloved friends leaving were making fun of you personally*. They, myself included, were simply laughing at the menial reasons for your leaving.

Please, don't return and strut around like a peacock saying "leave us alone, me and my friends just want to do our own thing".

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're back. But don't treat the rest of us like dirt.

*okay, maybe a couple slipped through, but the main theme was the reasons for you leaving were daft.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster before saying we treated you as dirt look at you PM inbox in the other site(and take a good look in the date it was sent) :/

@Super_Gravy we can settle for this as the reason

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DiscoDriver43

Veloster wrote:

@Everyonemakingareappearance - No one who commented on you and your beloved friends leaving were making fun of you personally*. They, myself included, were simply laughing at the menial reasons for your leaving.

Please, don't return and strut around like a peacock saying "leave us alone, me and my friends just want to do our own thing".

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're back. But don't treat the rest of us like dirt.

*okay, maybe a couple slipped through, but the main theme was the reasons for you leaving were daft.

Hey Veloster. just wondering if you want to join in the chat http://nintendofriends.chatovod.com/?i=15,989

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

GuSolarFlare

@DiscoDriver43 good one! the more people in the chat the better it'll be!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

Bury the hatchet. Let bygones be bygones.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

Captain_Toad wrote:

and with this smart post, this thread found a new beggining and everyone lived happilly until other problem appeared but long enough for the previous one to be forgotten

my Backloggery

Veloster

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

and with this smart post, this thread found a new beggining and everyone lived happilly until other problem appeared but long enough for the previous one to be forgotten

Testify!

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

OptometristLime

Captain_Toad wrote:

OptometristLime wrote:

And honestly friends don't let friends stay down; I think most are ready to let bygones be gone.

Best wishes for the future of this thread.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

OdnetninAges

I've been on and off for a while now. I'm the "guy that everybody forgets about unless he talks, and then people are like "oh yeah, it's that guy!"".

...Heh.

But seriously, I haven't posted in this thread in a while, so...

Anyone see Captain America: The Winter Soldier?

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Electricmastro

OdnetninAges wrote:

I've been on and off for a while now. I'm the "guy that everybody forgets about unless he talks, and then people are like "oh yeah, it's that guy!"".

...Heh.

But seriously, I haven't posted in this thread in a while, so...

Anyone see Captain America: The Winter Soldier?

I saw it.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Yoshi

Ok, so I'm playing through Fire Emblem Awakening (in case it wasn't obvious enough with my signature and backlog) and I just have to admit something. Since I'm playing on Classic, if I let someone die, they're gone for good. But, no matter how useless a character is, if they die, I always force myself to restart the battle. Even for the most useless people that I know I will never use again. Please tell me I'm not the only person who does this.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Jazzer94

OdnetninAges wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Please tell me I'm not the only person who does this.

You aren't.

Most people do that try playing lunatic plus the amount of resets I had was just insane.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

shingi_70

I think I'm being cyber stalked by my dad.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Yoshi

Jazzer94 wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Please tell me I'm not the only person who does this.

You aren't.

Most people do that try playing lunatic plus the amount of resets I had was just insane.

To be honest, most of my resets came from stupid mistakes. But I will admit that the hardest part of the game is the beginning. It's either Use Frederick, the experience sponge, or Die. I don't know how I'm going to handle Lunatic, or worse, Lunatic+.

Gioku wrote:

More reasons that I'd rather not play FE:A!

But it's such a good game!! If you don't like your characters dying, you can set it to Casual mode.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku FE:A is the only one you can't use permadeath as an excuse(Casual mode: save anytime, recover all your lost units after battle and lose the thrill of having to make important decisions carefully)

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic