Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,721 to 9,740 of 96,519

GuSolarFlare

you know, I really like the other site but there's not much happening there lately(especially when I'm around)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DiscoDriver43

So, anyone went to Ihop? place is good

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Jazzer94

@Dark-Luigi Don't take this the wrong way but didn't even realise you had left probably because I had seen your posts on articles I think anyway nice to see you back.

@GuSilverFlame Do you want to play some KI:U?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

GuSolarFlare

@Jazzer94 sure! who opens the room?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Jazzer94

@GuSilverFlame GG's Was nice being able to mix up the weapons I use really helped me decide the ones I want to use in my next match thanks.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Undead_terror

GuSilverFlame wrote:

you know, I really like the other site but there's not much happening there lately(especially when I'm around)

As of right now you are on the chat but not speaking...

Would I be able to interest anyone in a game? a free online game that you can play online!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Can I just say how much I already adore Crash Bandicoot: Warped more than the fist two just by the intro and the first level alone?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

Jazzer94 wrote:

@GuSilverFlame GG's Was nice being able to mix up the weapons I use really helped me decide the ones I want to use in my next match thanks.

good game, had to leave my father was calling me.

Undead_terror wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

As of right now you are on the chat but not speaking...

Would I be able to interest anyone in a game? a free online game that you can play online!

had to leave my father was calling me.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame, @Dark-Luigi, @DreamyViridi, I guess I'll make my re-entrance, too. I left for longer than originally intended, but I suppose it was a nice break. People apparently took my leaving the wrong way in the vacations thread, there was nothing final about it, and I'm not happy with the people who basically teased me (and my friends) about leaving; if you have some sort of snide comment about "I knew you'd be back", etc., keep it to yourself, I don't want to hear it. I want to be comfortable here and see some of my friends again. I've got other websites to hang around now, which I think is a bit healthier than spending my time exclusively here, so I won't be nearly as active here any more. But I don't want to be just GONE... I want to be able to post around here sometimes...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Electricmastro wrote:

Can I just say how much I already adore Crash Bandicoot: Warped more than the fist two just by the intro and the first level alone?

Thats the medieval level right haven't played the game in awhile tempted to buy it off PSN and play it on my Vita.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku don't worry jokes can only last so much, I bet most people making fun of you leaving either forgot or lost interest already(or so I hope <.< >.>)

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

Jazzer94 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Thats the medieval level right haven't played the game in awhile tempted to buy it off PSN and play it on my Vita.

Yup. The music, the voice acting, the polish, the user friendly layout, the level design. Just awesome.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Jazzer94

@Electricmastro Yeah the games really fun I enjoyed the scrolling stages (won't say anymore about them to avoid spoilers) its my personal favorite Crash game.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

DreamyViridi

@Gioku - I understand. It's good to see you on the NL forums again nonetheless.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic