Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,761 to 9,780 of 96,243

sugarpixel

brewsky wrote:

Gioku wrote:

More reasons that I'd rather not play FE:A!

But it's such a good game!! If you don't like your characters dying, you can set it to Casual mode.

Well, let's see, I've got a whole list:

• I don't really like RPGs (especially not grid-based);
  • I don't like the lack of feet (it really gets under my skin to the point where I cannot play it without feeling really stressed)
  • There's a bunch of complicated stuff I don't care to learn...

...I'm sorry, I'm just weird I guess...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Gioku wrote:

More reasons that I'd rather not play FE:A!

But it's such a good game!! If you don't like your characters dying, you can set it to Casual mode.

Well, let's see, I've got a whole list:

• I don't really like RPGs (especially not grid-based);
  • I don't like the lack of feet (it really gets under my skin to the point where I cannot play it without feeling really stressed)
  • There's a bunch of complicated stuff I don't care to learn...

...I'm sorry, I'm just weird I guess...

1. and 2. your choice.
3. most of the stuff you don't care to learn can be checked at anytime in case you forget or simply don't want to learn.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku then 2. your subconscious fault.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

I never noticed the feet thing until someone pointed out.......
but even so it kinda looks like they're on their toes what's funny.

my Backloggery

Yoshi

I noticed the feet while playing the demo. I thought it was hilarious and a little out of place. The lack of feet was actually intentional, you know.

In other news, I really want Mario Kart: Double Dash!! But the question is...where do I get it? My local Gamestop doesn't carry GameCube games (a shame, really) and Amazon is letting me down. There is a good game store 20 miles away, but I don't really want to drive unless it becomes convenient. To eBay, I guess?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

sugarpixel

brewsky wrote:

I noticed the feet while playing the demo. I thought it was hilarious and a little out of place. The lack of feet was actually intentional, you know.

I've had bad luck with 3DS RPGs so far... the lack of feet in FE:A and the graphic style in Bravely Default both really bothered me to the point where I can't play for more than a minute or two...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Well you get to marry somebody and even have an child!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Yoshi

So....I'm just going to stay on this site for tonight. Not going to venture onto Facebook because of all the whining. Simply put, our town had an issue on the ballot for today's special election, and, like I expected, the town was split on the issue and it didn't pass. It isn't that big of a deal, but I don't think I can stand all the belittling and whiny posts from people that wanted it to pass. It almost hurts me to read these points. For reference, I voted no on the issue.

So I'm just going to stay here and not focus on that! With that in mind, any thoughts on the Smash Direct?

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nuuzen

Hey, I missed you guys. How awesome was that Smash Direct, right?

Edited on by Nuuzen

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

shingi_70

Winter Solider is the best Marvel film bar none. Ranking is

Winter Solider
Avengers
Captain America
Iron Man
Iron Man 3
Thor Dark World
Iron Man 2
Incredible Hulk
Thor

If were adding the shorts than agent carter and all hail the king are up there as well.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sugarpixel

@shingi_70 yeah, whoo, Winter Soldier blew me away...! It was pretty freakin' awesome, let me tell ya! Among other things, I was a fan of this incarnation of Arnim Zola.

Yoshi

So I decided to go back to Super Smash Bros. Melee and finally finish it once and for all. I'm only missing three trophies, everything else is done.

Those three trophies? Crazy Hand, Olimar, and Diskun. I am now excluding Olimar from the list because of its stupid requirement.

Therefore, I only need two trophies. Crazy Hand requires you to beat Adventure on Hard or Very Hard without using a continue. Diskun requires you to earn every bonus. So really only two things stand in my way. First, obviously beating Adventure mode, and second, beating a 1-P Mode without taking damage AT ALL. The second one gives me the No-Damage Clear bonus, which is one of a few bonuses I still need to earn.

I'm so close....

Now playing:

GuSolarFlare

man! the trophies!!!
I knew there was something I forgot to do after training how to beat any 3 Level 9 CPUs in a 3vs1 fight using Roy!!!!

my Backloggery

Yoshi

I miss Roy.....

Now playing:

GuSolarFlare

brewsky wrote:

I miss Roy.....

good to know I'm not the only one!
@Veloster WHAT, ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWA-- DISCUSSION?

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic