Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,001 to 5,020 of 8,464

TheKingOfTown

I'd never be hacked. Everybody loves me.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Link977

Question #270: The person most closest to you has just passed away, if you were allowed to put something on their coffin before they were burried, what would it be?

I hope this question is appropriate...

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Reala

Well that would be a very private matter, morbid question is morbid seriously wth :/

Reala

Magi

"closest" as in proximity to me right now? a grenade

"closest" as in closest to my heart? Her wedding ring. Because even in death, I won't part.

Magi

JayArr

This question actually made me cry just thinking about it, makes you think. People should take stock in how short life is and how much other people actually mean to them. You shouldn't fight over trivial little things or ever take someone that cares for you for granted. I'm gonna hug some people today extra tight.....and probably even call my mom. =)

I don't know what my answer to the question is but it's a good question none the less.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Kaeobais

JayArr wrote:

This question actually made me cry just thinking about it, makes you think. People should take stock in how short life is and how much other people actually mean to them. You shouldn't fight over trivial little things or ever take someone that cares for you for granted. I'm gonna hug some people today extra tight.....and probably even call my mom. =)

I don't know what my answer to the question is but it's a good question none the less.

Well said. I'm gonna have to hug a few people today too...

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

k8sMum

i have already done this. i put her build-a-bear cat in with her. it had joined us on many, many hospital stays. she was ill from the age of 14 to 19. the rest of the 'treasures' she had accumulated in her too-short life are in a cabinet in our livingroom. i miss her every second of every minute of every hour of every day. her name is caitlin. she remains my very heart. she is my hero.

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Link977

Whoops, heh, forgot to get a new question up
Well, here's 2 to make up for yesterday's. As well, I just wanted to say in regard of the answers to yesterdays yesterday question touced my heart, well... most of them :3

Question #271: Do you prefer round or square pizza? Or maybe a triangle pizza? well, I guess the pieces are triangular
Question #272: It's your turn to make supper for your family (of let's say 4 or 5), you can only use this random Easybake oven, what do you make?

Now let's hope I don't forget again, this is what happens when I do XD

Edited on by Link977

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

CorporalPegasus

Round pizza....i didn't even know square pizza existed...Never saw it in any store or in any commercial, and i have been in italia a lot of times so i guess square pizza is american...
The second question...well im not a really an expert on cooking so i'll just make them a round pizza.

IGOR!

Tasuki

1. Chicago Deep Dish
2. I guess cakes not sure what all you can do with that thing.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GameLord08

a. Round. I've only seen square playing Pizza Mania, and well, round gets you more slices.

b. The supper is a lie.

GameLord08

Hotshot744

i would have triangle pizza i think its easyer to eat

and i would make a chocolate cake and eat it for my self and make everyone else get there own food

Hotshot744

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.