Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,422

Electricmastro

Never forget your roots.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SubBronze

Mega Blaziken is going to be the most over-powered thing ever. We might see the first ever banned Pokemon in any tier, unless they nerf Speed Boost.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Electricmastro

Wow, this anime special really is adapted from the games.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

sugarpixel

I've been getting back into a Pokémon mood in preparation for X & Y! Thus, I've been making some new Pokémon artwork, and below are the first two:
Untitled
Untitled
I'm planning on doing several more; Meloetta is next in line! If there is a Pokémon that anyone would like me to draw, I'll gladly take requests!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Bulby wrote:

Mega Blaziken is going to be the most over-powered thing ever. We might see the first ever banned Pokemon in any tier, unless they nerf Speed Boost.

Just you wait, at least some of the other starters will get Mega evolutions. Just hope no pseudo-legendaries do. D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SheldonRandoms

@CrimsonFire13 technically, everything has had a mega evolution, some with a stone, some with a digivice, and some..............by just letting time do the work for them.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Fikachu

I learned that the Pokemon universe is packed with references to Shinto mythology & symbolism

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

ThePirateCaptain

Well I just got my first Pokemon game the other day in Leaf Green for the GBA. Hopefully I'll be able to get into the series and board the hype train for X and Y.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Inflame227

Pokemon emerald was my first pokemon game and my first video game EVER. I'm still hopin for that gen 3 remake.

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

sugarpixel

CapnPancakes wrote:

Well I just got my first Pokemon game the other day in Leaf Green for the GBA. Hopefully I'll be able to get into the series and board the hype train for X and Y.

I'm replaying my Pokémon LeafGreen game, on my recently re-found GBA SP! It was my first Pokémon game! I always tell everyone that FireRed and LeafGreen are the best games to jump into the series with.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Inflame227

Man i wish i had firered or leafgreen but I do have the original pokemon blue version. I still can't understand to this day how I got my hands on a game that's older than me.

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

Electricmastro

Better to wait a few hours than a few months.

Electricmastro

Can you transfer Pokemon from Platinum to Black 2, or do you have to transfer them to Black 1 first?

SphericalCrusher

Electricmastro wrote:

Can you transfer Pokemon from Platinum to Black 2, or do you have to transfer them to Black 1 first?

Gotta transfer them to black or white 1 to be able to transfer them to black or white 2.

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

MonocledMetroid

I've transferred pokemon directly from my Platinum and Soul Silver to White 2.

MonocledMetroid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.