✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

1,363. Posted:

Never forget your roots.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, Ratchet & Clank Collection: Ratchet & Clank, Suikoden, Threads of Fate, and Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

1,364. Posted:

Mega Blaziken is going to be the most over-powered thing ever. We might see the first ever banned Pokemon in any tier, unless they nerf Speed Boost.

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

1,365. Posted:

Wow, this anime special really is adapted from the games.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, Ratchet & Clank Collection: Ratchet & Clank, Suikoden, Threads of Fate, and Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II.

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

1,366. Posted:

Untitled
Source: http://smiley-fakemon.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Unown-393439288

Edited on by Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

1,367. Posted:

I've been getting back into a Pokémon mood in preparation for X & Y! Thus, I've been making some new Pokémon artwork, and below are the first two:
Untitled
Untitled
I'm planning on doing several more; Meloetta is next in line! If there is a Pokémon that anyone would like me to draw, I'll gladly take requests! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

1,368. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Mega Blaziken is going to be the most over-powered thing ever. We might see the first ever banned Pokemon in any tier, unless they nerf Speed Boost.

Just you wait, at least some of the other starters will get Mega evolutions. Just hope no pseudo-legendaries do. D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

1,369. Posted:

Untitled

...sorry i had to

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

1,370. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13 technically, everything has had a mega evolution, some with a stone, some with a digivice, and some..............by just letting time do the work for them.
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Fikachu

Fikachu

1,371. Posted:

I learned that the Pokemon universe is packed with references to Shinto mythology & symbolism

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

AuthorMessage
ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

1,372. Posted:

Well I just got my first Pokemon game the other day in Leaf Green for the GBA. Hopefully I'll be able to get into the series and board the hype train for X and Y.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage
Inflame227

Inflame227

1,373. Posted:

Pokemon emerald was my first pokemon game and my first video game EVER. I'm still hopin for that gen 3 remake.

Inflame227

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

1,374. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

Well I just got my first Pokemon game the other day in Leaf Green for the GBA. Hopefully I'll be able to get into the series and board the hype train for X and Y.

I'm replaying my Pokémon LeafGreen game, on my recently re-found GBA SP! It was my first Pokémon game! I always tell everyone that FireRed and LeafGreen are the best games to jump into the series with.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
Inflame227

Inflame227

1,375. Posted:

Man i wish i had firered or leafgreen :( but I do have the original pokemon blue version. I still can't understand to this day how I got my hands on a game that's older than me.

Inflame227

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

1,376. Posted:

Untitled
:'(

Backlog
Kinda-sorta a competitive Smash player.
I have too many mains.
Got the moves like Jaggi.
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

1,377. Posted:

Better to wait a few hours than a few months. :P

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

1,378. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Better to wait a few hours than a few months. :P

Yes, definitely! :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

1,379. Posted:

Can you transfer Pokemon from Platinum to Black 2, or do you have to transfer them to Black 1 first?

AuthorMessage
SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher

1,380. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Can you transfer Pokemon from Platinum to Black 2, or do you have to transfer them to Black 1 first?

Gotta transfer them to black or white 1 to be able to transfer them to black or white 2.

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: