Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,422

KiwiPanda

@HappyMask - At first glance, I just saw something that looked a lot like a sword. I'm not saying it's not cool or interesting. That said, I do see a sword in a sheath that has an eye. Nothing much else. It's ghost, which may have a nice little Pokedex entry, but design-wise, it's my least favorite sixth-gen poke so far (The rest have looked great by me). It just reminds me of Vanillite.
Not to hate on it. Design has never been a bothersome con to me.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

e-love

That was perfect

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DreamyViridi

Those 'theories' are just sad...
Just... not funny...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

e-love

Well I found it entertaining, though it was pretty stupid.

Moving on~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

KiwiPanda

@NobodysAngel - Whoa.
That would be amazing. Seriously

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

DreamyViridi

@Nobodys_Angel
I'm sure the entire fanbase would flip out! XD
It'd be cool to see though.
Also; I'll just leave this here and quote the artist.

Untitled
"He will ride his Talonflame to collect the three Magnemites and then rescue his beloved leaf!!"

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Ketchupcat

NEW POKEMON!
Untitled
Goronda, the Aggressive Pokémon. Goronda is the evolution of Pancham and is Fighting/Dark-type. It has the ability Iron Fist. It knows Hammer Arm.

Maika, the Revolution Pokémon, is Dark/Psychic-type. It has the abilities Contrary or Suction Cup. Its evolution is called Karamanero.

The pink bird is called Shushupu and is Fairy-type. It is the Perfume Pokémon and has the ability Healer. It knows the move AromaTherapy. It is exclusive to Pokémon Y, along with Skrelp.

Peropuff, the Cotton Candy Pokémon, is Fairy type. It has the new ability Sweet Bell which prevents it from falling asleep. Peropuff also knows a new move called Drain Kiss. It's exclusive to Pokémon X, along with Clauncher.

Yveltal is Dark/Flying and Xerneas is Fairy. Yveltal has the ability Dark Aura, which powers up Dark type moves and Xerneas has Fairy Aura, which powers up Fairy Type moves. Yveltal's Signature Move is called Death Wing and Xernears' is called Geo Control.

Misc: There's a new Gym leader, with the robot arms, called Shitoron while the other Gym Leader is called Zakuro. Prof. Platane is the new Professor, and he may battle you. Team Flare/Flair are the new antagonists, they aim to steal money. There is a new mechanic called "O-Power" which can help you throughout the game, similar to Pass Powers.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

TwilightV

Team Flair? The theme this time around is beauty, so that makes sense.

TwilightV

Happy_Mask

Untitled
Imagine that.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Electricmastro

All of ProJared's Deaths and Releases in FireRed Nuzlocke.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Electricmastro

By Ukinojoe.

Untitled

8BitSamurai

Untitled

Just recently, I've started to looove this guy. He just does so many awesome things and does them so... awesomely.

It's so much fun to one-hit all of the "powerful" dragons that everybody loves to use on random wi-fi with the underdog.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.