General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Showing 1,421 to 1,424 of 1,424

AuthorMessage
3DSfan134

3DSfan134

1,421. Posted:

I want to actually get Pokerus myself thought but there's no use for myself to get it x_x But is there a way to transfer Pokemon with Pokerus from B2/W2 to X/Y?

Edited on by 3DSfan134

Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. May you be remembered by your involvement on some of the greatest Nintendo games of all time. :(

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

1,422. Posted:

@3DSfan134 yeah, I transfered my Pokérus Pokémon from Black Version over to Y. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
3DSfan134

3DSfan134

1,423. Posted:

@Gioku When it transferred, what were the Pokemon that had Pokerus and the ones that didn't?

Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. May you be remembered by your involvement on some of the greatest Nintendo games of all time. :(

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

1,424. Posted:

@3DSfan123 ??? what do you mean? Like, my Pelipper, Kricketot, Houndoom, and Clefairy all had it...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku