Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,422

Retro_on_theGo

Can someone help me find a track from the anime? It's electric guitar heavy and play when Team Rocket takes apples from some Pichus and for a bit when Ash's Charizard fights Clair's Dragonite when it went insane because Team Rocket started a fire. It was mostly played in Johto. I'm starting to think it's an unreleased track.

sugarpixel

Electricmastro wrote:

Ok, either it's @SphericalCrusher who's wrong or it's @MonocledMetroid. Can someone truly confirm?

Pokétransfer is in Black 2 and White 2 as well as Black and White. So you can transfer directly to B2W2.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SphericalCrusher

Gioku wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Ok, either it's @SphericalCrusher who's wrong or it's @MonocledMetroid. Can someone truly confirm?

Pokétransfer is in Black 2 and White 2 as well as Black and White. So you can transfer directly to B2W2.

It is I, who is wrong and I am very sorry about that. I swear, when Black/White 2 came out, I thought I tried to transfer some guys from Soul Silver into the game but had to do it through Black 1 first. I have not needed to use this feature much since Black 2 came out but I went back and checked. Sorry for my ignorance and thank you Gioku for the correction!

Edited on by SphericalCrusher

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Great, so now I can trade in Black 1 to GameStop in order to get more trade credit!

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

randomlypikachu

So I was trading with a friend today, and right before we confirmed the trade I noticed the pokemon she was sending was level 0 I guess she just noticed too cus right after that I heard her yelling over the mic that all her pokemon are level 0 after that we left the trade and a few minutes later she told me they were back to their normal levels. Have any of you heard of this happening before? Does anyone know what could've caused this?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

sugarpixel

randomusername wrote:

So I was trading with a friend today, and right before we confirmed the trade I noticed the pokemon she was sending was level 0 I guess she just noticed too cus right after that I heard her yelling over the mic that all her pokemon are level 0 after that we left the trade and a few minutes later she told me they were back to their normal levels. Have any of you heard of this happening before? Does anyone know what could've caused this?

That's always a risk when playing over the internet: unexpected glitches that may only ever happen once. It's just in the nature of playing games over the internet.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

DawnOverALilly

GuardianKing wrote:

Guys! Seriously guys, y'all need to see this!

Not only does Ash look older, but this gives me hope in the anime again!

I have not really watched the anime sence 3rd gen, But I might pick it up again. Game freak realizing that there fanbase has gotten older. (Not shure if they have there hand in the anime but still)

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

sugarpixel

Well... I don't really know what to say, because I didn't understand a single word of that, lol! But it does look nice.

DawnOverALilly

It does look great, but it seams that our little fire starter might not get a big part, she seamed to be in the lab while the other two where with ash. Fen might be with his new rival. Grass will be with the new girl, and he gets the awesome one!

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

KittenKoder

CrimsonFire wrote:

Generally it is looked down upon to like Pokemon in High School

If anyone in a high school, teachers or students, claims Pokemon is not appropriate, they don't know Pokemon or class. Pokemon is actually a high society game now, rather ironic since it's original target audience was young children. But that target audience was because Nintendo and Gamefreak knew only young kids, at the time, played video games enough to actually want to convince their parents to buy the Gameboy and watch the cartoons. But ..... this is the year 2013, and a lot has changed in those 30 years, a lot. Most gamers from that generation are now in their 40's, some in their 50's and 60's, and fandom for Pokemon spans all generations, even grandparents are now enjoying the game. It has become a society on it's own, the game series has a higher loyalty factor than even World of Warcraft or Call of Duty, the saying holds true, once you play Pokemon you are a lifetime fan.

I don't much care for the toons these days, mostly because I don't care for any television, but if I were to watch TV again, it would be only to see Pokemon cartoons, and I am 38 (39 in two months). I love the series, even the plushies, and I even have straight male friends, the excessively manly ones, who have a Pikachu or Bulbasaur plushie on their beds. I have seen 45 year old friends with pokemon sheets on their beds. One of my older friends, about 60 years old, has all the pokemon cartoon series on DVD, and the collector's versions where available. Pokemon centered channels on YouTubes have subscribers ranging in all age groups, with few exceptions. Seriously, I have not seen anything unite this many people from so many walks of life as Pokemon. lol

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@KittenKoder Clam down kitten, not all school dislike pokemon.

When I was in high school, I felt a little left out due to everyone having pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. Every turn I took, there was someone sitting on the floor with a GBA playing pokemon.
I grew tired of pokemon around my teens, after playing 2nd Gen, I didn't want to catch'em all anymore. it wasn't until college is that I pick it up again. just to see what the hype was all about, and soon enough, I was hooked again, like I was in 1997, when I was 8.
So I find it highly unlikely that pokemon is looked down on today, like it was when I was little, and they were calling pokemon the devil.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

KittenKoder

LordJumpMad wrote:

@KittenKoder Clam down kitten, not all school dislike pokemon.

When I was in high school, I felt a little left out due to everyone having pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. Every turn I took, there was someone sitting on the floor with a GBA playing pokemon.
I grew tired of pokemon around my teens, after playing 2nd Gen, I didn't want to catch'em all anymore. it wasn't until college is that I pick it up again. just to see what the hype was all about, and soon enough, I was hooked again, like I was in 1997, when I was 8.
So I find it highly unlikely that pokemon is looked down on today, like it was when I was little, and they were calling pokemon the devil.

I am calm, and was not implying this actually happens. Just saying, to anyone who is a fan, ignore those who claim it's not appropriate for some stupid reason, the most common lame reason I have heard is age related, thus I addressed that specific angle based on the comment I was replying to.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

CrimsonFire wrote:

Generally it is looked down upon to like Pokemon in High School

Not in mine. Some people can't shut up about it.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

ThePirateCaptain

So I'm close to finishing LeafGreen which is my first Pokemon game ever. I'm wondering if I should play HeartGold or Emerald next, any opinions?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.