General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,432

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

1,381. Posted:

Pokemon emerald was my first pokemon game and my first video game EVER. I'm still hopin for that gen 3 remake.

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,382. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

Well I just got my first Pokemon game the other day in Leaf Green for the GBA. Hopefully I'll be able to get into the series and board the hype train for X and Y.

I'm replaying my Pokémon LeafGreen game, on my recently re-found GBA SP! It was my first Pokémon game! I always tell everyone that FireRed and LeafGreen are the best games to jump into the series with.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

1,383. Posted:

Man i wish i had firered or leafgreen :( but I do have the original pokemon blue version. I still can't understand to this day how I got my hands on a game that's older than me.

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,384. Posted:

Untitled
:'(

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,385. Posted:

Better to wait a few hours than a few months. :P

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,386. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Better to wait a few hours than a few months. :P

Yes, definitely! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,387. Posted:

Can you transfer Pokemon from Platinum to Black 2, or do you have to transfer them to Black 1 first?

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

1,388. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Can you transfer Pokemon from Platinum to Black 2, or do you have to transfer them to Black 1 first?

Gotta transfer them to black or white 1 to be able to transfer them to black or white 2.

SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

MonocledMetroid

1,389. Posted:

I've transferred pokemon directly from my Platinum and Soul Silver to White 2.

MonocledMetroid

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,390. Posted:

Ok, either it's @SphericalCrusher who's wrong or it's @MonocledMetroid. Can someone truly confirm?

Edited on by Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,391. Posted:

Can someone help me find a track from the anime? It's electric guitar heavy and play when Team Rocket takes apples from some Pichus and for a bit when Ash's Charizard fights Clair's Dragonite when it went insane because Team Rocket started a fire. It was mostly played in Johto. I'm starting to think it's an unreleased track.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,392. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Ok, either it's @SphericalCrusher who's wrong or it's @MonocledMetroid. Can someone truly confirm?

Pokétransfer is in Black 2 and White 2 as well as Black and White. So you can transfer directly to B2W2. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

1,393. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Pokétransfer is in Black 2 and White 2 as well as Black and White. So you can transfer directly to B2W2. :)

It is I, who is wrong and I am very sorry about that. I swear, when Black/White 2 came out, I thought I tried to transfer some guys from Soul Silver into the game but had to do it through Black 1 first. I have not needed to use this feature much since Black 2 came out but I went back and checked. Sorry for my ignorance and thank you Gioku for the correction!

Edited on by SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,394. Posted:

@SphericalCrusher: You're welcome. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,395. Posted:

Great, so now I can trade in Black 1 to GameStop in order to get more trade credit! :D

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,396. Posted:

So I was trading with a friend today, and right before we confirmed the trade I noticed the pokemon she was sending was level 0 I guess she just noticed too cus right after that I heard her yelling over the mic that all her pokemon are level 0 after that we left the trade and a few minutes later she told me they were back to their normal levels. Have any of you heard of this happening before? Does anyone know what could've caused this?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,397. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

So I was trading with a friend today, and right before we confirmed the trade I noticed the pokemon she was sending was level 0 I guess she just noticed too cus right after that I heard her yelling over the mic that all her pokemon are level 0 after that we left the trade and a few minutes later she told me they were back to their normal levels. Have any of you heard of this happening before? Does anyone know what could've caused this?

That's always a risk when playing over the internet: unexpected glitches that may only ever happen once. It's just in the nature of playing games over the internet.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,398. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,399. Posted:

Guys! Seriously guys, y'all need to see this!

Not only does Ash look older, but this gives me hope in the anime again! :O

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

1,400. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

Guys! Seriously guys, y'all need to see this!

Not only does Ash look older, but this gives me hope in the anime again! :O

I have not really watched the anime sence 3rd gen, But I might pick it up again. Game freak realizing that there fanbase has gotten older. (Not shure if they have there hand in the anime but still)

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.