Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 641 to 660 of 2,541

ThanosReXXX

@Late That's pretty impressive. Well done. Looks like professional artwork.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Late

@ThanosReXXX Thank you. It's certainly one of the most complex drawings I've done. I really liked Leona's The King of Fighters XIV artwork so I chose that as my reference image. Kind of regretted it for a while when I had to draw the pockets, belts and boots but I'm happy with the result.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Zuljaras

I would like to share some screenshots from the game I am making - Castle of Nightmares.

I am huge fan of the Castlevania series and this game is inspired from those series!

I would love to have own thread but I guess that is against the forums rules so here it is!

It is metroidvania style game where you level and equip the main character.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Zuljaras

Anti-Matter

@DuskformLycanroc @BensonUii
Psst....
I had finished another Chibi ARMS.
Here you go !

Chibi Ninjara.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

And.....
Chibi Ribbon Girl.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Hope you like them.
Sorry for waiting so long.
I was frustrated with Ninjara's chain, gosh.... pretty hard to draw.
I was not in the mood to draw several weeks ago.
I had uploaded on Deviantart so you can check my newest gallery.

Anti-Matter

Matthew010

@Anti-Matter Wow! Those are really good! If I liked ARMS more than I do, I'd draw the characters too.

Matthew010

Zuljaras

@Matthew010 Yes. Lately I have been redrawing most of the stuff. There is also a demo of my game but it is old.
If anyone is interested I could post here when I have the new demo (final demo).

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter wow. You have a real talent. Do some mario

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

SheldonRandoms

A friend "wanted me to draw more of my classic characters", so,uhhh, here is a sketch of one of them!

Untitled

Would've started with the main character, but decided on the anti-hero clone instead for reasons.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DuskformLycanroc

@Anti-Matter

Thank you so much! They look amazing. I love Ninjara especially. Reminds me of all the times I’ve used him to beat my sister.

3DS FC 5387-0811-6168

Daftbomb

I work in graphics, and love creating art, but sadly my current style is too NSFW for this site. Did even make a handful of game related ones... for those who dont get offended too easy my latest stuff is linked in my profile. 😬

Daftbomb

Switch Friend Code: SW-8258-7374-5699 | My Nintendo: daftbomb

Kimyonaakuma

@Zuljaras Please keep up us updated with this, it looks good!

@Daftbomb Haha it's definitely not appropriate for here but it's entertaining anyway

Kimyonaakuma

Zuljaras

@Kimyonaakuma Nice! Thank you. I will.

This is the first boss of the game. Grag the Lord of Gluttony.

He resides in the Castle's "kitchen". His room is the crematorium room. Here you can see him fighting:
Untitled

And here you can see a screenshot of him dying and the player levelling up:
Untitled

I have just remade him because his older design was not so terrifying and disgusting. Everything you see is hand drawn in MSPaint because MSPaint rules!!!

Edited on by Zuljaras

Namco

I don't think I've shared these here yet. I drew my favourite Pokémon and vectorized them in illustrator. The Toxapex drawing was made for an avatar but I never used it. I hadn't drawn for years before making these please keep that in mind :3

Untitled
Untitled

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

ogo79

heres my latest piece
Untitled

https://m.imgur.com/3p0miY4?r

Edited on by antdickens

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

Kimyonaakuma wrote:

@ogo79 Wow! ...and what is this masterpiece called?

i tend to leave my work titles up to the fans really

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic