Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 661 to 680 of 2,535

ThanosReXXX

@ogo79 I think that "speckled log" will cover it pretty nicely...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ogo79

@ThanosReXXX
well i mean at first i was going to title it "fan of corn" but yers has a ring to it. if i get a buyer on my piece ill share some of the profits with you. not the corn

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Zuljaras

Is something wrong with the site? I update my pictures but after some time they are "untitled" and can't be seen. If I update them they are shown but after some time they are again "untitled".

I use imgur.

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras You could try and see if another picture uploader works, to see if the problem lies with the site or not.
I always use PostImage: https://postimages.org/

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Hm, strange. Well, perhaps we should ask @antdickens if he might be able to shed some light on it then. He's the site's tech wizard, after all...

ogo79

@ThanosReXXX
yeah really. i wanted everyone to see my masterpiece and now its gone.
the fruits of my labor all vanished

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ThanosReXXX

@ogo79 Which site did you use, then?

ogo79

@ThanosReXXX
imgur
i wanted to take my art places. i wanted mona lisa status

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

ThanosReXXX

@ogo79 Well, I never used that site. Like I said to Zuljaras, I always use PostImage, which gives the user control over whether or not to create a perma-link for your picture, and even for complete albums, if you wish to do so.
I'd say give it a go: https://postimages.org/

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Kimyonaakuma

@ogo79 Maybe you should try a museum or something like that? Imgur might not be the way to go

Kimyonaakuma

ogo79

it was a freakin masterpiece!

the_shpydar wrote:

Matthew010

@Zuljaras What do you mske games with and how did you learn? I've tried with Unity, but I can't understand the coding.
Edit: Oh, and character model designing.

Edited on by Matthew010

Matthew010

Zuljaras

@Matthew010 I make my game with Game Maker Studio 1.4 and now I port it to 2.
I also am not a programer but I managed to learn about variables, conditions, arrays, and little of other things. The language in GMS is GML it is a proprietary language but it is similar to C# and Java/Java script in terms of syntactic.

Unity is with pure Java and C# with custom libraries. It is hard but I will try and learn more.

The most important thing is to read and learn from others. Ask for help in the forums and read tutorials.

Late

This thread has been ignored for too long (once again) so here's some art. I've done quite a lot this month. More than I'm used to at least.

Generation 2 styled custom Pokémon sprites. Pokémon were randomly picked.
Untitled

Bunch of random drawings. Starts with some crossover characters and then I just drew some characters without any reference images. Most of them look nothing like their actual counterparts. I'm really bad at remembering details. I'm still quite happy with most of the drawings since it's something I've barely ever done. I'm used to using a reference image to draw an exact copy of the image.
Untitled

This last one is from yesterday. My first needle felted creation ever: Swablu. I'm very happy with the results.
Untitled

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Cobalt

My take on Saga, the gemini golden saint.

Untitled

Cobalt

Cobalt

I found a stuff that I did 25 years ago... o_O
I was trying out to do a comics... My god, great memories...

Untitled

Cobalt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic