Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 2,541 to 2,553 of 2,553

Anti-Matter

Sneak peek of my storytelling in May 2024.
Untitled

Imagine if you can hear the dialogue clips like trailer version.

Welcome to Tierstadt, the place where animals are living in big city.
This is Tierstadt Police Department, we will protect Tierstadt from criminals and evildoers.

"Howdy, partner! We meet again."
"No....! Sir, I'm not sure I can work with this guy again."

"Put some focus on your work, dude!"
"I'm really sorry. I just want to be a good partner."

"You must protect the crown and catch the thief."

"Ah, I can getting rich by selling these stuffs. And that crown will be mine. Mwahahaha...!"

"Gotcha"
"Nice treasure you have, eh?"
"Aw, snap... "

"FREEZE...!!!"

Coming in 16 , 20 & 21 May 2024.

"Leave it to me, Sir. I promise I will catch that thief."

"Well, let's see if you're really serious with your words."

Only at primary school library.

Anti-Matter

Jhena

@Anti-Matter
Oh nice! The storytelling you once mentioned to me. You even used a German name, cool. Sounds like a good trailer.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Anti-Matter

@Jhena
Thank you. 😄
I chose German as the place for this storytelling but the dialogues will still in English as this storytelling activity is a part of English lesson Literature.
The students have to watch and listen carefully from my storytelling performance and after that I will ask the characters & the storyline from the students, then they will do the worksheet based on my storytelling.

Btw, can you guess a little bit the situation from my sneak peek ?
What is my storytelling talking about and what kind of situation happened ?

Anti-Matter

Jhena

@Anti-Matter
Sounds like a good student exercise.

I think the story takes place in Tierstadt, a city full of animals. The main character is a police wolf and he will be working with an ex worker again. The police wolf is propably very strict or unconventional in his methods or just too good, so his ex worker has trouble working with him.

Some evildoers want to steal a crown and other stuff and the police will have to stop them. The ex worker will have to give it his best shot, to be a good partner for the wolf.

Jhena

Anti-Matter

@Jhena
Your prediction is nearly accurate with my story about. 😃
But actually the ex worker is not ex worker.
He is still a police in Tierstadt Police Department and that police wolf doesn't like with his partner attitude.
The villain have a plan to steal a crown and the police wolf with his partner have to stop the villain.

Btw, all the characters in my storytelling will be Anthropomorphic animals, imagine Zootopia but with completely different animals and different storyline.
Can you guess what other animals I pick for my storytelling based on their dialogues and what are their roles ?
There will be more than 10 different animals in this storytelling with some of them are extra roles (no dialogues from them, just only appear in the scene very short)

Anti-Matter

Jhena

Oh yeah I was thinking he was the ex partner of the wolf, when I wrote ex worker.

Since this is a story about the police and thiefs, I think the police might be wolfes, dogs, pigs, lions, bulls and the thieves might be racoons, chameleons, rats, spiders and snakes.

Jhena

Anti-Matter

@Jhena
I will update the full cast of my storytelling once already 16 May 2024.
Btw, the police animals I choose are actually from my Animal Boxer creations on my Deviantart but I gave them the roles as police.
I think I have ever posted them here on previous pages, around page 42.
I didn't even tell to my students if I will use my Animal Boxer characters as my storytelling characters as I want to surprise them, I just only tell them the teaser with that simple poster of upcoming storytelling schedule.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

To be honest, I’m thinking of giving up on drawing altogether.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Zuljaras

card-crunch78 wrote:

To be honest, I’m thinking of giving up on drawing altogether.

Why? It is an odd thing to say here. Do you want to be persuaded to stay or something?

This thread is dedicated to art and how we make it. We discuss processes, materials and how awesome it is.

Anti-Matter

My hand drawing of Botanist for Art extracurricular grade 2 & 3 with Harvey as the character.
Untitled

I used younger version of Harvey from my previous storytelling The Honest Woodcutter.
In this hand drawing, he is around 20's years old but in his story Honest Woodcutter, he is almost 40 years old with his partner Evan as the Dishonest woodcutter.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

Going on a journey...who knows if I'll ever return to this site?

Untitled

Edited on by card-crunch78

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

OctolingKing13

@card-crunch78 that’s really good, i love how it seems magical yet so simple. Your art is amazing!

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

Anti-Matter

My Ninja Boxers in May 2024.
Untitled

Wanna join in Boxing Ninja Club?
Then you can learn about using Ninja skill in boxing.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic