SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

Machu+Luigi78=LOVE

Machu+Luigi78+SUPERZELDAMAN=HEAVEN

Rawr!

WolfRamHeart

Well, I'm single and ready to mingle!

WolfRamHeart

Machu

@WolfRamHeart: Your lil Onii has gone, nooooo! But in it's place I see a rather fetching pink thing. Hi!

Rawr!

WolfRamHeart

@Machu: Yes, my precious Onii has been replaced by Midbus from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Well, I hope that the ladies on here find him just as fetching you do.

EDIT: In a stunning turn of events Midbus has been ousted by the Onii for avatar supremacy.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

total matches made so far: 0

It's not for lack of trying. lz wouldn't bite, though...

Come on, somebody step up! I wanna see a forum wedding!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Modern_Legend

Why soo much phoenix xD lol is there a secret 2ndary motivation to this plea you have? Like wanting to see a forum wedding so then we can see a forum divorce. Now that i think about that, that would be funny

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

WolfRamHeart

Where did all the women on Nintendo Life go anyway? I hope that I didn't scare them off. Come back ladies!

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Modern_Legend

xD i only know tbdragon, click, and phoenix as the only females here lol, not much competition for them lol, but for us guys, lol prepare for war lol joking mates.

Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

total matches made so far: 0

It's not for lack of trying. lz wouldn't bite, though...

Come on, somebody step up! I wanna see a forum wedding!

That's because me and Prosody are a better pair than us, so I just can't go against the numbers!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

DaDun wrote:

Why soo much phoenix xD lol is there a secret 2ndary motivation to this plea you have? Like wanting to see a forum wedding so then we can see a forum divorce. Now that i think about that, that would be funny

I like to party, what can I say? Also, I like pairing-ups. Also, I like wedding cake. Also, I want to see Corbie in a hat. A divorce hadn't even crossed my mind, though that would make for some good drama, and I love some good drama...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

DaDun wrote:

I like to party, what can I say? Also, I like pairing-ups. Also, I like wedding cake. Also, I want to see Corbie in a hat. A divorce hadn't even crossed my mind, though that would make for some good drama, and I love some good drama...

a perfect pairing Jenna and Phoenix Sage together forever ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@tails: actually Phoenix had to rig the calculator to get a favorable number for Jenna

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Modern_Legend

lol ya more detailed profiles wouldn't hurt i agree.

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@tails: actually Phoenix had to rig the calculator to get a favorable number for Jenna

We got a higher score together than you and I did, lz, and I already asked you to forum marry me. What does that say?

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

We got a higher score together than you and I did, lz, and I already asked you to forum marry me. What does that say?

Well, every Golden Sun character hated me until I made up last names for them. I'll give you a cookie if you can get an 88% for me and Ivan

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Well, every Golden Sun character hated me until I made up last names for them. I'll give you a cookie if you can get an 88% for me and Ivan

Darn it, I got a 87% with this.

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

well then i'll say yes huggles u were now forum married and i'll make it official ^^ goes to change his signature

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Phoenix: not even close (on the last name) but close on the #!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.