General Discussion Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Showing 461 to 480 of 504

AuthorMessage

Machu

461. Posted:

92% baby yeah, gimme love tests people, and I won't be mean in threads. It's a simple equation really. :D

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

462. Posted:

hmm
Give+ machu+ love+tests =....? darn couldnt firgure it out!

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

tylero09

463. Posted:

Interesting:
Machu & Mario Kart Wii
Machu & Super Mario Kart
Machu & Mario Kart 64
Machu & Mario Kart DS

and yet, Machu & Mario Kart Double Dash
Hmm...

Best fire up the GC disc, I'll tell the others at the weekly race thread we won't be seeing you again ;)

Edited on by tylero09

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

AuthorMessage

Machu

464. Posted:

Hhhmm, interesting results there ROB, I shall have to re-assess my opinions on which Mario kart I like the best, as I was obviously wrong.

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

tylero09

465. Posted:

Lol,
Sorry Machu, but how ever much you want something to happen with Prosody, he's just not interested in guys that way ;)
Although rather worryingly...

AuthorMessage

Machu

466. Posted:

Looks like theblackdragon was right after all. :O It's either true love, or we are both too tired to know what we are doing and will wake up regretting this. :D

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

tylero09

467. Posted:

Wait a minute! If you love these what's with this?

:O
What are you trying to say?
How you toy with my emotion-software Machu :(

Edited on by tylero09

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

468. Posted:

Machu is so cruel to poor R.O.B... :(

Samus Aran and Ice beam...

Samus Aran and Plasma Beam...

Samus Aran and Wave Beam...

Y'know, for a girl who carries around such a big gun, she sure doesn't seem to like her lazers all that much... :P

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Terra

469. Posted:

tylero09 wrote:

Lol,
Sorry Machu, but how ever much you want something to happen with Prosody, he's just not interested in guys that way ;)
Although rather worryingly...

Strange that you guys are talking about man love and how I just watched this on a dvd

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

470. Posted:

@Terranigma: Hey, your video ID is malformed! That's what YouTube says, anyway. :P

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Terra

471. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Terranigma: Hey, your video ID is malformed! That's what YouTube says, anyway. :P

That's really weird. Never had that before. Changed the link to a different video of the same song now. I need to catch up with the new scrubs episodes

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

472. Posted:

@Stuffgamer maybe she onlyl ikes her regular lazor :P
@Machu lol all those results all disturbing.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Machu

473. Posted:

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Yup, you said it. I frequent this thread looking for some sexy fun, and just end up getting confused about man/robot love. I have finally discovered though, that the love calculator is broken and beyond repair. Tis a sad day for the NLMMS. :(

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

474. Posted:

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Naw, Power Beam only nets 59%. She'd rather use the Wave Beam! :P

@Machu: Who the crap is Gordon Brown?

AuthorMessage

Machu

475. Posted:

@Stuffgamer1: England's sexy prime minister.

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

476. Posted:

@Machu: I take it that "sexy" is meant quite sarcastically, then. :D

AuthorMessage

tylero09

477. Posted:

@Stuffgamer1
Untitled
You tell me ;)

EDIT: @Terranigma ROFL, spooky timing win! Gotta love that musical episode of scrubs, I wonder when we get the last 'proper' series over here? I think E4 still gets it first (before Comedy Central), but that series ended a fair while ago in the states (although that is usually to be expected, it's only when the likes of Sky (for stuff like Lost) and Comedy Central (who got us South Park in the same week as the states now - yay! No more out-of-date satire :D) pay the big bucks that we get stuff close to when the americans do :P)

Edited on by tylero09

AuthorMessage

Machu

478. Posted:

Ahahahahahaha, you found the sexiest picture possible I see. :D

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Terra

479. Posted:

tylero09 wrote:

@Terranigma ROFL, spooky timing win! Gotta love that musical episode of scrubs, I wonder when we get the last 'proper' series over here? I think E4 still gets it first (before Comedy Central), but that series ended a fair while ago in the states (although that is usually to be expected, it's only when the likes of Sky (for stuff like Lost) and Comedy Central (who got us South Park in the same week as the states now - yay! No more out-of-date satire :D) pay the big bucks that we get stuff close to when the americans do :P)

E4 will probably get it first, I remember around the time Season 7 started airing that CC started airing season 6. I don't mind though, as long as we get South Park on time. But yes, the last Proper series indeed. Aren't they continuing it with different actors, like how ER did it with a revolving cast? I haven't looked out of fear of spoilers (stupid I know) but if they are, they might as well just retire Scrubs and do a new show. I can't imagine it without the main characters

Terra

AuthorMessage

tylero09

480. Posted:

@Terranigma Don't worry I don't actually know anything that happens in the last proper series (no real spoilers) but I do know snippets of info about the new series after that, basically, it'll focus as much on a medical school with new cast members as on sacred heart, with only Dr Cox and Turk (and I think maybe the janitor :D) staying as regulars - the others will apparently just pop-up every now and then. Will it be any good though? Hmm...
(and rofl, we've taken this off topic a bit haven't we! ;))

@Machu Of course I did, after all, I only want our Prime Minister treated with the utmost respect ;)

Edited on by tylero09