Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Posts 461 to 469 of 469

James

When I was on my honeymoon, we watched an episode of Die Simpsons where Bart gets a mobile phone and they install a tracking chip in it. He removes the chip and attaches it to the leg of a bird, which flies off to...

MACHU PICCHU.

WHY DO YOU STALK ME AT EVERY TURN MACHU? LEAVE ME ALONE, I WAS ON HONEYMOON AND IT'S NEVER GOING TO WORK BETWEEN US, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT?

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Machu

@TheHeartBreaker: I'm beginning to realise it's not going to work between us, the whole marriage and honeymoon blah blah might make it difficult. If you (or she) ever decide to get a pet rabbit, be warned, I SHALL buy a big pan to boil it in!

I'm going to the pub now, to meet new people, to try and break away. You know, be normal, and fit back into the society that dealt me this wicked hand. Damn you Prosody, DAMN YOU!

Have a nice evenin' fella, see u about.... when i throw pebbles at your window later

Rawr!

James

And with that venomous exchange between two former lovers I think this thread can close, on what is a very gloomy day for romance on Nintendo Life.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

SMEXIZELDAMAN

woah prosody you revived this thread!
Machu it can still work out between us <3

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Stuffgamer1

Aww...poor Machu...I say go with SUPERZELDAMAN. With all those Tingle-type people, popular opinion dictates he'd be EXCELLENT in a guy-guy relationship. But you didn't hear that from me (I'm one of the few who does NOT think Tingle is gay).

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Machu

Ah don't worry guys, the romance may be dead, but the bromance will never die.

Rawr!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Machu whats bromance? Is it brotherly romance?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

luigiman2

I reallly like James. Thanks James!

Enjoy the CHEESE of life.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.