General Discussion Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Showing 121 to 140 of 504

AuthorMessage

Noire

121. Posted:

DaDun wrote:

Why soo much phoenix xD lol is there a secret 2ndary motivation to this plea you have? Like wanting to see a forum wedding so then we can see a forum divorce. Now that i think about that, that would be funny :P

I like to party, what can I say? Also, I like pairing-ups. Also, I like wedding cake. Also, I want to see Corbie in a hat. A divorce hadn't even crossed my mind, though that would make for some good drama, and I love some good drama...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

Tails

122. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

DaDun wrote:

Why soo much phoenix xD lol is there a secret 2ndary motivation to this plea you have? Like wanting to see a forum wedding so then we can see a forum divorce. Now that i think about that, that would be funny :P

I like to party, what can I say? Also, I like pairing-ups. Also, I like wedding cake. Also, I want to see Corbie in a hat. A divorce hadn't even crossed my mind, though that would make for some good drama, and I love some good drama...

a perfect pairing Jenna and Phoenix Sage together forever ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

123. Posted:

@tails: actually Phoenix had to rig the calculator to get a favorable number for Jenna :P

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Terra

124. Posted:

I wish it was easier to tell which forum members were what gender on here.

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Modern_Legend

125. Posted:

lol ya more detailed profiles wouldn't hurt i agree.

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendolife.com/chat

AuthorMessage

Noire

126. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

@tails: actually Phoenix had to rig the calculator to get a favorable number for Jenna :P

We got a higher score together than you and I did, lz, and I already asked you to forum marry me. :P What does that say?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

127. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

We got a higher score together than you and I did, lz, and I already asked you to forum marry me. :P What does that say?

Well, every Golden Sun character hated me until I made up last names for them. I'll give you a cookie if you can get an 88% for me and Ivan ;)

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Noire

128. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Well, every Golden Sun character hated me until I made up last names for them. I'll give you a cookie if you can get an 88% for me and Ivan ;)

Darn it, I got a 87% with this. :P

AuthorMessage

Tails

129. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

well then i'll say yes huggles u were now forum married and i'll make it official ^^ goes to change his signature

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

130. Posted:

@Phoenix: not even close (on the last name) but close on the #! :D

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Noire

131. Posted:

Tails86 wrote:

well then i'll say yes huggles u were now forum married and i'll make it official ^^ goes to change his signature

:O

Hot damn, a forum wedding! And it's mine! This is the happiest day of my forum life! You cant make it official yet, Tails, we at least have to have the forum ceremony!

AuthorMessage

Tails

132. Posted:

Ok well lets see runs out to get you your clothes then gets changed myself we need witnesses anyone wanna be our preacher? hugs Phoenix

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

133. Posted:

I do.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Tails

134. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

I do.

holds out a book When ever your ready takes my position waiting for Phoenix

AuthorMessage

Noire

135. Posted:

Tails86 wrote:

Ok well lets see runs out to get you your clothes then gets changed myself we need witnesses anyone wanna be our preacher? hugs Phoenix

Today? God, Tails, I always thought my forum wedding day would be held after much deliberation and planning...I don't know if I can go on with it today, at this moment. I don't even have anything to wear...

AuthorMessage

clicketyclick

136. Posted:

Tails86 wrote:

She'll make an honest underage boy out of you.

Now Playing: Bioshock

AuthorMessage

Tails

137. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Today? God, Tails, I always thought my forum wedding day would be held after much deliberation and planning...I don't know if I can go on with it today, at this moment. I don't even have anything to wear...

hmm well when shall we set a date then? :p grabs a calander and trys to go over it with you

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

138. Posted:

Tails86 wrote:

Odnetnin wrote:

I do.

holds out a book When ever your ready takes my position waiting for Phoenix

Oh, I was just kidding. I was simply making a hilarious pun (at least in my mind).

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

irken004

139. Posted:

clicketyclick wrote:

True that. :P

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Tails

140. Posted:

clicketyclick wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

i'm already honest ^^ so oh well i think she'll take care of me just like i will her :P