Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 361 to 380 of 518

HeroOfCybertron

So did anyone get their magazine today? I didn't get my magazine today.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

theblackdragon

i finally got mine today... the jerk mailman bent it in half to shove it into my mailbox though. ah well, i gots me some readin' material now :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

HeroOfCybertron

theblackdragon wrote:

the jerk mailman bent it in half to shove it into my mailbox though

I hate it when they do that, though fortunately for me my mailbox is big enough so that when I get magazines the mailman only half way rolls the magazine up with the rest of the mail so that when I get the magazine it's fine or I just have to put some heavy books on it for a while. Hopefully I will get the magazine tomorrow.

PuzzleMaster7

I still haven't received my issue yet, but if everything goes right it should come in tomorrow.

Remember that 2,000 subscriber bonus that was mentioned before? Nintendo Force has stated this in response: "Nothing to spill yet. It'll probably be something that happens later this year."

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

theblackdragon

@HeroOfCybertron: i have no freakin' clue why they bothered to bend it like that, either — i ordered issue#1 and it fit in my mailbox just fine, no bending. maybe it was just a different mailman who didn't give a crap, but whatev' :/ i hope you get yours soon, and i hope they don't bend it for you :3

BEST THREAD EVER

Spoony_Tech

theblackdragon wrote:

@HeroOfCybertron: i have no freakin' clue why they bothered to bend it like that, either — i ordered issue#1 and it fit in my mailbox just fine, no bending. maybe it was just a different mailman who didn't give a crap, but whatev' :/ i hope you get yours soon, and i hope they don't bend it for you :3

@Avatar Incase you hadn't noticed Christmas has been over for almost 4 months now!

I bet your tree is still up as well.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

the_shpydar

Tech101 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

@Avatar Incase you hadn't noticed Christmas has been over for almost 4 months now!

I bet your tree is still up as well.

Heh. I only took down my Christmas lights yesterday.
also, on topic, I haven't rec'd my ish yet either here in NY

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

K964

I got mine here in California, also happened to find Madeorld cheap at Gamestop, both highlights of my day!

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

HeroOfCybertron

Anyone on the East Coast get the magazine yet? I still don't have it, now unless the mail is late today I'm not getting the magazine today and I'm getting of waiting.

Yogsoggoth

east coast, no magazine.

Yogsoggoth

HeroOfCybertron

I finally got issue 2 today I'm still kind of annoyed the it took so long. Issue 3 better not take that long.

theblackdragon

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

I finally got issue 2 today I'm still kind of annoyed the it took so long. Issue 3 better not take that long.

i should hope not! their publisher should have their ducks in a row by then you'd think :/

BEST THREAD EVER

e-love

I guess I got a little too used to Nintendo Power being so quick at the start of each month.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SMEXIZELDAMAN

theblackdragon wrote:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

i should hope not! their publisher should have their ducks in a row by then you'd think :/

True that

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.