General Discussion Forum

Topic: NF Magazine

Showing 361 to 380 of 520

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

361. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

@Knuckles Did the magazine come with anything extra they said they might package something like a poster or what ever in with the magazine? Hopefully I get my magazine when the mail comes in a few hours.

Nope.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

362. Posted:

@RType88 Will this do for now?
Untitled

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

RType88

363. Posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjQtzV9IZ0Q

That'll do, Kody.
That'll do.

Edited on by RType88

RType88

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0334-6460 | Nintendo Network ID: RType88 | Twitter: RType88

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

364. Posted:

I GOT MINE!! ...on my computer >:3

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

365. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

@RType Will this do for now?
Untitled

Yes. For now.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

366. Posted:

Lucas M. Thomas of Nintendo Force has recently released a second statement and an apology dealing with the subscriber issues.

Subscriber issues are finally getting delivered! A few print subscribers have confirmed getting their copies today. Once again, everyone, I'm very sorry for the delay in your magazines getting to your mailboxes. This is the first time we've done a full print run and a mass mailing, and we're still learning how it all works!
I got in touch with our printing company again today, and they assured me that subscribers should be getting their issues delivered within the next few days. (And we now know at least a few of you have got yours.) The printers got the issues to the post office on Tuesday, April 2, and for such a large volume of magazines the Postal Service said it'd be 7 to 10 working days before deliveries would happen. That waiting period is now over, and issues really are arriving now!
I underestimated how long it would take for our issue to go through the entire process of being sent to the printers, prepared, double-checked, actually printed, prepared for mailing, actually mailed and then actually delivered to you all. It's been a learning experience, and I appreciate everyone's patience through it all! We're still at the very beginning of this new chapter of Nintendo magazines, and you all are the pioneers helping us take our first steps into uncharted territory. Thanks so much for your help!
We're going to apply what we've learned through this experience with Issue #2 and make sure future issues don't take as long to get to our subscribers. I've also just gone through and personally answered every email that's been waiting for a response and asking about this problem. If you've still got questions, or still need your digital version resent, or anything else, please let me know at lucasmthomas@nintendoforcemagazine.com and I'll do my best to take care of you.
Thanks for being on this journey with us, everyone. Thanks for joining the Force. :)

Lucas M. Thomas,
Editor-in-Chief

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

367. Posted:

So did anyone get their magazine today? I didn't get my magazine today.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

368. Posted:

i finally got mine today... the jerk mailman bent it in half to shove it into my mailbox though. ah well, i gots me some readin' material now :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

369. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

the jerk mailman bent it in half to shove it into my mailbox though

I hate it when they do that, though fortunately for me my mailbox is big enough so that when I get magazines the mailman only half way rolls the magazine up with the rest of the mail so that when I get the magazine it's fine or I just have to put some heavy books on it for a while. Hopefully I will get the magazine tomorrow.

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

370. Posted:

I still haven't received my issue yet, but if everything goes right it should come in tomorrow.

Remember that 2,000 subscriber bonus that was mentioned before? Nintendo Force has stated this in response: "Nothing to spill yet. :p It'll probably be something that happens later this year."

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

371. Posted:

@HeroOfCybertron: i have no freakin' clue why they bothered to bend it like that, either — i ordered issue#1 and it fit in my mailbox just fine, no bending. maybe it was just a different mailman who didn't give a crap, but whatev' :/ i hope you get yours soon, and i hope they don't bend it for you :3

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

372. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@HeroOfCybertron: i have no freakin' clue why they bothered to bend it like that, either — i ordered issue#1 and it fit in my mailbox just fine, no bending. maybe it was just a different mailman who didn't give a crap, but whatev' :/ i hope you get yours soon, and i hope they don't bend it for you :3

@Avatar Incase you hadn't noticed Christmas has been over for almost 4 months now! ;)

I bet your tree is still up as well. :P

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

373. Posted:

:/

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

374. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

@Avatar Incase you hadn't noticed Christmas has been over for almost 4 months now! ;)

I bet your tree is still up as well. :P

Heh. I only took down my Christmas lights yesterday. :D
also, on topic, I haven't rec'd my ish yet either here in NY

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

K964

375. Posted:

I got mine here in California, also happened to find Madeorld cheap at Gamestop, both highlights of my day! :)

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all I'm hoping to be.

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

376. Posted:

Anyone on the East Coast get the magazine yet? I still don't have it, now unless the mail is late today I'm not getting the magazine today and I'm getting of waiting.

AuthorMessage

Yogsoggoth

377. Posted:

east coast, no magazine.

Yogsoggoth

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

378. Posted:

@HeroOfCybertron: I'm in NC, so yes, some of us on the east coast have theirs.

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

379. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@HeroOfCybertron: I'm in NC, so yes, some of us on the east coast have theirs.

Ugh guess I will have to wait until Monday. :(

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

380. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Ugh guess I will have to wait until Monday. :(

Same here.