General Discussion Forum

Topic: NF Magazine

Showing 381 to 400 of 516

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

381. Posted:

I finally got issue 2 today I'm still kind of annoyed the it took so long. Issue 3 better not take that long.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

382. Posted:

STILL haven't gotten Issue #2...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

383. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

I finally got issue 2 today I'm still kind of annoyed the it took so long. Issue 3 better not take that long.

i should hope not! their publisher should have their ducks in a row by then you'd think :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Emaan

384. Posted:

I guess I got a little too used to Nintendo Power being so quick at the start of each month. :|

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

385. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

i should hope not! their publisher should have their ducks in a row by then you'd think :/

True that

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

386. Posted:

Ok, NOW I'm starting to get ticked off. We were supposed to get this LAST MONTH and it's the middle of APRIL and I STILL haven't gotten Issue 2.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

387. Posted:

Nintendo Force is now seeking an ad sales representative to join their team. To apply, you can send your résumé to lucasmthomas@nintendoforcemagazine.com. Apparently, the ads will be gaming related and their purpose is to help lower the printing costs and help NF reach their goals faster, like being able to include posters with issues.

My issue finally came in today!
Untitled

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Emaan

388. Posted:

Interesting news about the ads. I somewhat enjoyed the fact that Nintendo Force didn't have ads, as the ones in Nintendo Power started to get annoying towards the end. However, if this means reduced costs for subscriptions, I'll take it. As long as they're related to video games and not completely random. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

389. Posted:

@Emaan
Who doesn't love ads for a steakhouse you've never heard of in your gaming magazines?

I did get my second issue last week and it was pretty good if I do say so. I love all the throwbacks to NP, but it still has new and interesting things as well. I'll be eagerly awaiting Issue #3 in the next few months.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

390. Posted:

Finally have my issue today! :D

Untitled

Took it long enough though. I hope they sort this out with the company for the next one so it doesn't feel like an eternity before it gets here.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

391. Posted:

Got mine last week, and another great issue. Keep it up, guys! :)

And it's funny, I didn't even notice that they phased out the name "Nintendo Force" until I read Lucas's final page editorial thingy about it.
Long live NF Magazine!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

392. Posted:

What do you mean Phazed out?

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

393. Posted:

It's not going to be called "Nintendo Force" magazine anymore, just "NF" magazine.

Apparently Nintendo contacted them and told them they appreciated what they were doing with the magazine, but asked them to not use "Nintendo" in the title so as not to confuse any consumers that it's an official Nintendo publication.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

394. Posted:

That is really dumb!
Why would that even matter? What skin would that be off Nintendo's nose?

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

395. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

That is really dumb!
Why would that even matter? What skin would that be off Nintendo's nose?

Who knows? I'm sure they have their reasons, though. It doesn't even matter all that much to me tbh.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Birdman

396. Posted:

The letter included at the end about the name change mentioned that Nintendo wanted distance between NF and the original NP. At least Nintendo isn't suing them for it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

397. Posted:

I rather like the nickname. Gives it it's own feeling in my opinion. Besides. it's better than them getting shut down by Nintendo. I can't wait to read their next issue. :)

Also, does anyone else have the voices from the original Super Mario Bros. Super Show for Mario, Luigi, and Toad stuck in their head when reading the comic? The comic in it seems to hearken back to that series, but does everything better. Can't wait to see what happens next in that.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

398. Posted:

The nickname actually suits the magazine quite well if you ask me. Also, the next issue isn't too far away!

In other news, game guides will be available sometime in the future. NF posted, "We are planning to expand into guide creation. Some fun things in the works behind the scenes!"

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

399. Posted:

I personally agree with HawkeyeWii. I think its stupid and dumb of Nintendo to do that. It's free publicity and from what I'm hearing good free publicity! Nintendo interferes too much sometimes for there own good. They should just keep a close eye on it and leave them alone. After all its not like its the first time ever a magazine or a website even has used its name. What's next........umm Nintendolife could you change your name so people don't think you are an official website of ours!?!? It's ridiculous if you ask me. Now if a new person just hears the name of the magazine and knows nothing about it how are they suppose to know its about Nintendo??? STUPID!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

400. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

I personally agree with HawkeyeWii. I think its stupid and dumb of Nintendo to do that. It's free publicity and from what I'm hearing good free publicity! Nintendo interferes too much sometimes for there own good. They should just keep a close eye on it and leave them alone. After all its not like its the first time ever a magazine or a website even has used its name. What's next........umm Nintendolife could you change your name so people don't think you are an official website of ours!?!? It's ridiculous if you ask me. Now if a new person just hears the name of the magazine and knows nothing about it how are they suppose to know its about Nintendo??? STUPID!!!

You did read the reason why right? NF was hailed as a sequel to NP, so Nintendo merely suggested that it would be best to not have the name so close. With Magazines like Pure Nintendo also existing, I sincerely doubt Nintendo would actually take action against them, they just wanted to make the distinction between Nintendo Force and Nintendo Power. (You have to admit, they're bother extremely closely named.)

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime