Knuckles

341. Posted:

Washington State, no luck either. :(

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

342. Posted:

So they gave away HarmoKnight last night (a game I didn't want anyway) and now they are going to give away Naruto Powerful Shipuden (another game I don't want) apology not accepted I just want my magazine that I payed for!

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

343. Posted:

It is rather odd. I was expecting to get mine later than expected, since I'm in Hawaii, but you guys that are on the mainland not getting it either worries me.

Gotta say, my patience is wearing thin, but I'm sure they'll pull through... I think.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

344. Posted:

I can't seem to understand why everyone is losing patience. As I stated before, it was their printing company's fault for this. This shold not happen again with issue #3. Plus, at least they're generous enough for handing out free games even though they didn't have any part to do with the issues' delays. Also, even if you don't really enjoy those games, it's still the thought that counts.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

345. Posted:

@KodyWB-98 It's the normal human condition. We all want it as fast as possible. :P But I know the whole story, and I understand it takes time to sort out the bugs with the printing company. :) And free games are always welcome.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

346. Posted:

I'm cool with the free games, it's just, it's a bimonthly magazine, and it's been over 2 months since issue #1.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

347. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

So they gave away HarmoKnight last night (a game I didn't want anyway) and now they are going to give away Naruto Powerful Shipuden (another game I don't want) apology not accepted I just want my magazine that I payed for!

Wait, they gave away BOTH games? That makes me wish I ordered a physical copy and having it be delayed! They spend more than the magazine is worth on games for a apology. Don't be so ungrateful. Especially since this is a fan-made magazine. If you're so desperate to read it download the PDF version.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

348. Posted:

I do hope to get my magazine by the end of the week or at least next week, but i'm not super upset about it. As long as I know it's not just me who's having the delay, i'm cool with it. Plus they're giving out free games which is pretty generous and i'm sure the wait for the magazine will all be worth it.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

349. Posted:

@Bulby I'm not ungrateful yes I know there are problems that aren't there fault but as Lunapplebloom said "It's the normal human condition. We all want it as fast as possible." And it's nice of them that they're giving away games even know I'll probably never win any of them. It's just that the digital copy's are already out (I'll never order digital copy's) and they (people at Nintendo Force) already received extra copy's to sell to people that didn't subscribe but the people who already subscribed still don't have there print copies.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

350. Posted:

Washington State, just got mine today. :D

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

351. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Washington State, just got mine today. :D

Hopefully I'll get mine tomorrow.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

352. Posted:

On the mail label, it said KY as a state abbreviation. I'm thinking thats Kentucky.
Oh, and remember the nice sturdy and large Issue #1? NF has switched to a more NP like magazine paper.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

353. Posted:

@Knuckles Did the magazine come with anything extra they said they might package something like a poster or what ever in with the magazine? Hopefully I get my magazine when the mail comes in a few hours.

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

354. Posted:

Kentucky, yep. Well, Ohio's just north of Kentucky, and I sure haven't gotten my copy today...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

355. Posted:

No copy for me today either :'(

The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.

AuthorMessage

Spoony

356. Posted:

Ugh, I want this magazine so hard. It's just not in the budget. Curse you personal budget!!!!!

Nintendo Network ID: TheBigBee
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1618-9135

AuthorMessage

RType88

357. Posted:

Hello again, all!
Just as a preface, I'm not talking as a representative of the magazine here, officially. I just wanted to fill you guys in on a couple of things.

We ARE aware with the delays with shipping, and we're VERY sorry for it. Just so you guys know we aren't trying to pull anything, I haven't received MY copy yet either. Believe me, I'm just as eager as you guys to get my hands on it!

We're a little disappointed with our publisher and the delay in producing and shipping the print copies, but sometimes issues arise and there's nothing to do but grin and bear it and make sure it doesn't happen again. I'd like you all to know that we'll be submitting our next issue MUCH earlier to give the printer even more time to dispatch printed magazines, in the off chance they have any further issues. The support has been unprecedented (part of the reason there's been such a delay, ironically! :P), but we're doing all we can to fix the problem, and I hope you guys know that. I'm really grateful for the patience you guys are showing, and I hope you'll agree they were worth the wait when they arrive! The whole project is a labour of love, so it's frustrating for us to know our readers aren't happy. Bear with us!

Kody, you're our ambassador! ...Do a little dance or something to appease our friends here, huh? :P

RType88

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0334-6460 | Nintendo Network ID: RType88 | Twitter: RType88

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

358. Posted:

@Kody
We won't be happy until you dance for us!
Untitled

Seriously though, I do understand that it's been rough starting up this magazine. This is only the second issue after all, and I just hope that this magazine goes a long way and gives us many more years of enjoyment.

The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

359. Posted:

@RType88 As long as that dance is no worse then pg rated! ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

360. Posted:

@KodyWB-98 just because we know who's fault it was that there is a delay doesn't make some of us any less frustrated that we don't have the magazine in our hands right now I understand but I'm still frustrated.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron