Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 341 to 360 of 518

SubBronze

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

So they gave away HarmoKnight last night (a game I didn't want anyway) and now they are going to give away Naruto Powerful Shipuden (another game I don't want) apology not accepted I just want my magazine that I payed for!

Wait, they gave away BOTH games? That makes me wish I ordered a physical copy and having it be delayed! They spend more than the magazine is worth on games for a apology. Don't be so ungrateful. Especially since this is a fan-made magazine. If you're so desperate to read it download the PDF version.

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

ThePirateCaptain

I do hope to get my magazine by the end of the week or at least next week, but i'm not super upset about it. As long as I know it's not just me who's having the delay, i'm cool with it. Plus they're giving out free games which is pretty generous and i'm sure the wait for the magazine will all be worth it.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

HeroOfCybertron

@Bulby I'm not ungrateful yes I know there are problems that aren't there fault but as Lunapplebloom said "It's the normal human condition. We all want it as fast as possible." And it's nice of them that they're giving away games even know I'll probably never win any of them. It's just that the digital copy's are already out (I'll never order digital copy's) and they (people at Nintendo Force) already received extra copy's to sell to people that didn't subscribe but the people who already subscribed still don't have there print copies.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

HeroOfCybertron

Knuckles wrote:

Washington State, just got mine today.

Hopefully I'll get mine tomorrow.

Knuckles

On the mail label, it said KY as a state abbreviation. I'm thinking thats Kentucky.
Oh, and remember the nice sturdy and large Issue #1? NF has switched to a more NP like magazine paper.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

HeroOfCybertron

@Knuckles Did the magazine come with anything extra they said they might package something like a poster or what ever in with the magazine? Hopefully I get my magazine when the mail comes in a few hours.

Lionsshare

Ugh, I want this magazine so hard. It's just not in the budget. Curse you personal budget!!!!!

Lionsshare

RType88

Hello again, all!
Just as a preface, I'm not talking as a representative of the magazine here, officially. I just wanted to fill you guys in on a couple of things.

We ARE aware with the delays with shipping, and we're VERY sorry for it. Just so you guys know we aren't trying to pull anything, I haven't received MY copy yet either. Believe me, I'm just as eager as you guys to get my hands on it!

We're a little disappointed with our publisher and the delay in producing and shipping the print copies, but sometimes issues arise and there's nothing to do but grin and bear it and make sure it doesn't happen again. I'd like you all to know that we'll be submitting our next issue MUCH earlier to give the printer even more time to dispatch printed magazines, in the off chance they have any further issues. The support has been unprecedented (part of the reason there's been such a delay, ironically! ), but we're doing all we can to fix the problem, and I hope you guys know that. I'm really grateful for the patience you guys are showing, and I hope you'll agree they were worth the wait when they arrive! The whole project is a labour of love, so it's frustrating for us to know our readers aren't happy. Bear with us!

Kody, you're our ambassador! ...Do a little dance or something to appease our friends here, huh?

RType88

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0334-6460 | Nintendo Network ID: RType88 | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

@Kody
We won't be happy until you dance for us!
Untitled

Seriously though, I do understand that it's been rough starting up this magazine. This is only the second issue after all, and I just hope that this magazine goes a long way and gives us many more years of enjoyment.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Spoony_Tech

@RType88 As long as that dance is no worse then pg rated!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HeroOfCybertron

@KodyWB-98 just because we know who's fault it was that there is a delay doesn't make some of us any less frustrated that we don't have the magazine in our hands right now I understand but I'm still frustrated.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

LzWinky

I GOT MINE!! ...on my computer >:3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

PuzzleMaster7

Lucas M. Thomas of Nintendo Force has recently released a second statement and an apology dealing with the subscriber issues.

Subscriber issues are finally getting delivered! A few print subscribers have confirmed getting their copies today. Once again, everyone, I'm very sorry for the delay in your magazines getting to your mailboxes. This is the first time we've done a full print run and a mass mailing, and we're still learning how it all works!
I got in touch with our printing company again today, and they assured me that subscribers should be getting their issues delivered within the next few days. (And we now know at least a few of you have got yours.) The printers got the issues to the post office on Tuesday, April 2, and for such a large volume of magazines the Postal Service said it'd be 7 to 10 working days before deliveries would happen. That waiting period is now over, and issues really are arriving now!
I underestimated how long it would take for our issue to go through the entire process of being sent to the printers, prepared, double-checked, actually printed, prepared for mailing, actually mailed and then actually delivered to you all. It's been a learning experience, and I appreciate everyone's patience through it all! We're still at the very beginning of this new chapter of Nintendo magazines, and you all are the pioneers helping us take our first steps into uncharted territory. Thanks so much for your help!
We're going to apply what we've learned through this experience with Issue #2 and make sure future issues don't take as long to get to our subscribers. I've also just gone through and personally answered every email that's been waiting for a response and asking about this problem. If you've still got questions, or still need your digital version resent, or anything else, please let me know at [email protected] and I'll do my best to take care of you.
Thanks for being on this journey with us, everyone. Thanks for joining the Force.

Lucas M. Thomas,
Editor-in-Chief

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.