Forums

Topic: My Nintendo Discussion!

Posts 221 to 240 of 318

faint

@Meowpheel I'm sure they will add something. I'm betting later in the day or tomorrow. This same kinda thing use to happen with club Nintendo in the us.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Undead_terror

Oh I got loads from CN, both physical and digital, now I know that My Nintendo is digital only, but there is so much more that they could be offering, there is NES and GB games that wouldn't hurt them if they offered them, could give away some of the exclusive games like Donkey Kong original edition, 4 swords DSi, GBA ambassador games on the 3DS, etc. Now they brought back the first two themes which makes sense and made no sense to remove them in the first place, but they should just keep themes out now forever and release the Samus one in NA already...they should have it's exclusives and rotate around every month or two like CN, but they are only making it worse, and I can only assume they know what they are doing : P

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DefHalan

I almost got Super Mario Kart but decided to hold onto my Gold Coins... now this is just disappointing

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Peek-a-boo

The MyNintendo article (and public vote results) on the front page is pretty telling.

Just seems to be an all round disappointment, and that Club Nintendo is sorely missed.

Haven't used MyNintendo since the first day of August. The 'rewards' are still poor, and there has been no new games for the Wii U either since then that's worth adding any gold coins to this scheme.

Peek-a-boo

Broken_Fantasy

I do wish they would at least put WarioWare Touched up again.. I was so blimmin' close to having enough coins for it when they took it down. Now I have more coins than I know what to do with :V

3DS Friend Code: 1908-0863-9081

3DS Friend Code: 1908-0863-9081 | Nintendo Network ID: Jaybdd | Twitter:

Tyranexx

DarthNocturnal wrote:

So, the Famicom Mini in Japan comes with a “My Nintendo“ ticket of sorts...

...a return to registering physical products, mayhap?

I'll give pretty much anything for this to happen again...except my Nintendo systems.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Broken_Fantasy

@DarthNocturnal I certainly hope so, although it seems neither NoA nor NoE have anything to confirm about the matter Would be great if physical games came with My Nintendo codes too...

3DS Friend Code: 1908-0863-9081

3DS Friend Code: 1908-0863-9081 | Nintendo Network ID: Jaybdd | Twitter:

Eel

My brother went to preorder one for me and... Turns out he was only put on a wait list, we will find out of we get one mid-december, no warranties.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

There's a bunch of new Zelda themed rewards for the 30th anniversary. Mostly for the 3ds.

-A zelda theme (3ds).
-Three downloadable music videos from the 2011 orchestra (3ds).
-Platinum coins 30% discounts for ALttP (wiiu/3ds).
-Gold coins 30% discount for Skyward Sword (wiiu).

Also flipnote studio is back.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

yokokazuo

Got my birthday My Nintendo discounts, some good ones I may get on my Japanese account, but of 14 games listed for my NA account, I already have 5 downloaded on my NA systems, 3 physical and 3 downloaded on my Japanese systems. For having 5 of the games already downloaded, I feel like they should have been omitted or perhaps switched. It isn't too much of an issue for me since this is free anyways though.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

DefHalan

Will probably get that Skyward Sword discount and the other stuff lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

6ch6ris6

alright i just logged in again into my mynintendo-account via my nintendo-network id and it says i have 0 points!! the last time i was online in mynintendo i had several points. like a few hundred. i havent logged in for a few months though.

did the points get reset?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tyranexx

I picked up the 30th Anniversary theme. It's definitely the best theme I've gotten off of My Nintendo so far. I also decided to finally grab the Samus theme.

I'm a bit jealous of Europe's Metroid Prime Trilogy discount as I think it's better than NA's (albeit with gold coins).

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Nintendo_Ninja

The lack of rewards for buying physical copies of games is disappointing.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Eel

Am I the only one who got like 20 "Just for you" 10% discounts from My Nintendo?

Like, out of nowhere?

Even for random games from third parties. Like a Harvest Moon.

Bloop.

Octane

@Meowpheel I gave up on My Nintendo a long time ago, so I wouldn't know.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic