Forums

Topic: My Nintendo Discussion!

Posts 201 to 220 of 318

SLIGEACH_EIRE

My Nintendo now shows expiring points over the next three months

All My Nintendo points have an expiration date. With Platinum Points, they’re valid six months after you collect them. Gold Points stick around a little longer at 12 months.

Now that we’re nearly six months into My Nintendo, points you’ve accumulated may be on the way out. And thankfully, the service now shows when that’ll be happening. If you visit this page, you’ll be able to see how many Regular Platinum Points, Miitomo Platinum Points, and Gold Points are expiring over the next three months. Currently, that’s September, October, and November. My Nintendo should update at the end of the month to show things for December.[/QUOTE]

http://nintendoeverything.com/my-nintendo-now-shows-expiring-...

https://my.nintendo.com/point/history

This is terrible. I've a tonne of points expiring in the next 3 months and there's still nothing of interest to buy.

Untitled

That's over 2,000 points. To say My Nintendo has been a major disappointment would be an understatement.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

DefHalan

@SLIGEACH_EIRE I have used so many points, that I don't have to worry about them expiring. I think people expected a bit too much from My Nintendo

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Eel

Just spend them. It's better to have a reward you don't need than expired points.

Buy all the miitomo stuff and things that need platinum coins, etc.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

faint

A bunch of stuff is changing out October first. Just a heads up.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Grumblevolcano

My first set of expired coins is the end of October so I'll see what happens over the next month. Whether anything meaningful comes is probably dependent on whether the NX is announced in September (I expect the NX reveal will provide the true purpose of My Nintendo).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Iggly

The only discount I grabbed from MyNintendo was Dr. Mario Miracle Cure since it only costed platinum coins and I've been wanting the game for a while now. Would be nice if discounts would stay as platinum coins and the gold coins stayed as games, the Fire Emblem 7 discount looks nice though it requires 20 gold coins which doesn't really look like is the best deal considering you can get a (meh selection) of VC games for a few more gold coins.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Eel

Well, the trend is that platinum discounts are 15% off, and gold discounts are 30% off.

Talking about those discounts, are they permanent? or will they expire after some time if you don't buy the game?

Bloop.

Iggly

They'll expire if you don't use them in a while, though I believe they expire on the same day they're removed from the catalogue so you're given plenty of time to get the funds needed for the discount.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

DefHalan

I think they take longer to expire. When I accidentally got the Paper Mario SS discount it said it would expire in a few months, way later than when it switches out. If you see a discount you want but don't have the money, get the discount and then get the money when you can lol

I checked and that coupon expires January 10th. So you get a while for those discounts.

Edited on by DefHalan

Tobiaku

I hope they will give us new software soon.
In one or two weeks I have enough Points to get all the Kid Icarus episodes, and then what?
I don't vare if its an unlimited demo or what it is, but I hope they will release something. (probally has to wait untill Zelda Picross is gone)
I use the Japanese My Nintendo myself since the European and American has even less exclusive stuff.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Eel

OOOOooohhhh nice.

Thanks for the tip.

Free game and 30 free coins. What's not to like?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

DefHalan

@Meowpheel Well, the free game is most likely terrible

Eel

Free stuff is free stuff.

I will play it, maybe even enjoy it (in a way or another), and then leave it to gather dust with the other games on my wiiu.

And it comes with multiple games, at least one is bound to be enjoyable.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Well, I've played them....

You could say it was a trip.

And by that I mean that at least 3 out of the five games have blatant weed jokes. The haunted hotel being the worst offender, that one is basically just that, lag and toilet humor. Also it crashes at the end.

The one about zombies requires the TV, so I couldn't test it, but it seems the most involved of the pack. Judging from the fully voiced intro.

Also, this uses licensed music. I wonder if this will get pulled off the eShop eventually.

The only one I found remotely enjoyable was the one with bombs.

Anyway, free coins!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Haruki_NLI

Just got 50% off of X Type Plus for 150 platinum coins as a "Just For You" offer. Cost under £2 total XD

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

WiiWareWave

So uh...yeah Europe's new rewards are nothing, but a handful of discounts, and North America has it even worse...we just lost all the downloadable games besides Zelda Picross, and all we got were the Mario and DK My Nintendo 3DS themes again, but with series inspired music this time...sigh.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

They should've just kept Club Nintendo. All I've got via My Nintendo was Twilight Princess Picross whereas I got a lot from Club Nintendo including:

• Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack
  • Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U Soundtrack (from registering both games)
  • Kirby Triple Deluxe Soundtrack
  • Super Mario 3D World Soundtrack
  • Mario Kart 8 Soundtrack
  • 2 3DS cartridge cases

And plenty more even when considering the last 2 years of it.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

Oh God they really did remove all the non exclusive digital rewards.

That's terrible. I'm glad I got the MK8 dlc last week.

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic