Forums

Topic: My Nintendo Discussion!

Posts 301 to 318 of 318

Eel

I got star wars pinball (for me) and mighty switch force 2 (for my brother) yesterday, so the site is working fine on my end.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NaviAndMii

Anyone else noticed that 'Nintendo Switch Rewards - Coming Soon' has been removed from My Nintendo?

Untitled

I'm hoping that's just because, with the Gold Points Discounts, the Switch now has a form of 'reward' (so no longer 'coming soon') ..but I find it a little concerning that the tab has been removed altogether :/

Hmm...hopefully all will become clearer with this months Online Service reveal!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

rjejr

Well this thread seems dead, but I got 60 gold coins for Labo yesterday, bringing my total to 160, so I thought I'd come to visit. MyNintnedo is 90% mobile focused right now but hoping the NSO service makes it a little more Switch focused somehow.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

LilDoggo48

I still really wish My Nintendo would do physical rewards, even something as simple as hats, pins or plush would be great!

Maybe a free amiibo from the Super Mario series at 1500 points or something like that, just basic choices like Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser & Toad.

Or fun little things like exclusive skins for your 3DS or Switch or the like.

Eagerly Awaiting Animal Crossing for Switch!

Bunkerneath

Ok, I was on My Nintendo UK site to see if we can pre-order the SNES controllers by going through My Nintendo, went to a store voucher (which you can use on the NES controllers) and there is two links to what you can spend them on :

This voucher can currently be used for the following items:

• NES Controllers
  • Smartphone cases

A link to My Nintendo Exclusive Smartphone cases??? PHYSICAL REWARDS FROM MY NINTENDO UK???

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Store/Everything-Else/Smartphone-C...

Did anyone else know about this?

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

fortius54

I’ve stopped hoping for some of the Club Nintendo swag we used to get. I just use my gold coins on the eShop and platinum coins on wallpapers.

fortius54

Nintendo Network ID: mitchell_rsvl

Tyranexx

Nothing too crazy, but with the latest My Nintendo rotation in North America, there's a 7 day free trial for Nintendo Switch Online available. It costs 100 platinum coins and can only be redeemed once.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Xyphon22

If anyone on here has ordered any of the physical rewards from My Nintendo, how long does it take to receive them? I see that they have added a Mario ornament for 800 platinum coins, and I am wondering that if I get that if there is any chance that it actually arrives by Christmas. Thanks.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Tyranexx

The North American My Nintendo is gradually fading out the 3DS software discounts. I first noticed this last month, and now they haven't added any new ones this month either. Below are the games left in each category. All are 30% discounts.

Platinum:
Mario Kart 7
Picross 3D Round 2
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

Gold:
Miitopia
Mario Sports Superstars

I know some people complain about how "useful" My Nintendo is, but I have received some use from the 3DS software discounts over the years. As the system is discontinued, I figured it was only a matter of time before this happened.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Xyphon22

@faint Thanks. I went ahead and ordered it then. We get our kids an ornament for Christmas every year, so hopefully this one will arrive in time as my son will really like it.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

MarioVillager92

I ordered my Mario ornament too, it just said it has shipped. I did have to do some missions since I was like over 100 coins short, but it was worth it. lol

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Magician

I have a little over 900 coins banked on my Murican account at the moment. I'm hoping to bank enough to get the Season 2 fighter pass in Smash Ultimate, although I doubt I'll get there before they begin to expire early next year. If Rebel Galaxy Outlaw ever goes on deep discount between now and January...I'll probably pull the trigger. It's the closest thing to Elite Dangerous we'll ever get on Switch and the publisher has expressed zero interest in releasing the game physically.

I've also got 300-something on my Japanese account and 90 on my Europe account.

I spend my Sundays browsing both of those eShops looking for something interesting.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,234 games (as of March 12th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MaryAux

I remember that i asked my friend (he lived in USA but spent vacation in hometown in Tokio) buy and bring here Nintendo Switch when it just released in 2017. I prepared gift to my little brother. Cost was about 40 000 YEN ( https://myfin.us/currency-converter it's about 360 dollars) but i did not regret for a second cause my bro played it whole day and thanked me for gift. I played too and it was fascinatingly especially "The legend of Zelda" i really could spend 3-4 hours playing this game And nowadays i think to buy the Nintendo Switch Pro when selling start.

Edited on by MaryAux

Don't worry - be happy untill you die :D

Dpullam

I have close to 3600 platinum points and I have no idea what to spend them on. I already participate in all of the sweepstakes with maximum entries (haven't won any yet), and I have bought many MyNintendo physical rewards that are pretty nice, and look great in my game room. The most recent physical rewards haven't been super interesting to me lately, so I hoarding coins for a hopefully nice, physical item. Maybe they will release some Tears Of The Kingdom stuff to celebrate the game's release.

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

card-crunch78

Fun fact, when Nintendo closed Club Nintendo to make My Nintendo, one of the last gifts you could redeem in the former was a two-disc CD soundtrack containing staff roll songs from various games.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dpullam

@JadeKitsune Very cool! I did not know that! I really miss some aspects of Club Nintendo, though I do still enjoy My Nintendo as well.

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

card-crunch78

My new icon:

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic