Forums

Topic: Let's do the hot seat.

Posts 201 to 220 of 818

Lunapplebloom

Blue_Ace wrote:

Applejacklove wrote:

Blue_Ace wrote:

Do you own any Apple products?

An Ipad 2, and an old Ipod classic. As for fruit, I have some Granny Smith apples to eat.

Ooh! You have an iPad 2 too!

Eeyup, it was expensive, but worth it.

Which was the toughest super villain you have faced with your trusty sidekick Fluttershy?

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Reala

Is it true you are responsible for withholding candy from needy orphans? do you deny terrorizing sweet old women on their way to charity shops? and can you confirm whether you do or do not make burgers out of cute kitties and puppies?

Reala

the_shpydar

Wow, a long list develops while i'm at work ...

@Nukerprime64 To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

@Feenie Probably a bottomless coffee maker. Which considering my constant consumption of coffee, i pretty much have anyway. Either that or one of those japanese vending machines with special items. You know what i'm talkin' bout, Willis.

@Usagi-san Interesting question! On the one hand, ugliness at night makes sense since it's dark, but i think i'd prefer the ugliness in the daytime since i'll be at work anyway — that way i can enjoy the beautifulness during our private nightly "alone time".

@Edward_Vayton Indeed she does, and she's fine with it. MJ's the kinda gal who doesn't mind getting a little freaky — i mean, she's constantly calling me tiger!

@NaviNaviNaviNaviNaviNaviNaviNaviNavi Obviously, i shall just dance in the dark, and endeavour to embark on a bad romance. But, as russian roulette is not the same without a gun, my alternative would be to marry the night as i like it rough. Or perhaps you and i should just ride the highway unicorn to the electric chapel to pick up a heavy metal lover and a government hooker. Surely, that would make me so happy i could die, even with a lack of hair — my brown eyes and teeth shining on the edge of glory, like the americano that i am. Now, if you'll excuse me, i think i hear some bad kids calling on my telephone.

@Emmy I would sit with BunnyMan while playing some soft classical music, and attempt to have a meal with him, but i fear i would end up laughing far too hard at his very existence — especially when he tries to eat without taking off the mask — that he would soon grow frustrated and try to kill me with a chainsaw. But of course, i would run away and climb up a tree, because how could someone with a chainsaw POSSIBLY get you if you're in a tree?

@Applejacklove Probably an epic supervillan team-up of Discord and Doc Ock. Of course, i didn't have to do anything, as Fluttershy went full-on Flutterb*tch, and strangled Discord with Doc Ock's arms. Naturally, she apologized immediately afterward.

@Reala Indeed it is true; the candy withheld from the orphans is forced upon the sweet old ladies, who cannot consume it lest it destroy their dentures. I do not, however, make burgers out of kitties and puppies — i prefer to make them into jerky, which can be eaten on the go.

@tbd Ironically, i do not own — and have never owned — a rabbit (the closest would be enjoying my friend's rabbit — a white rabbit with a black nose named Chocolate Chip — when we were little). The Rabbits run wild and free, and upon seeing me simply nod in acknowledgement. However, should the need arise, i can telepathically summon them to my defense. Unfortunately, they usually will simply arrive and stare, blinking and twitching their noses in an utter lack of interest.

@FonistofCruxis Actually, i rarely eat breakfast during the week, unless you count coffee and cigarettes. But when i do, i prefer a good classic style breakfast — eggs, bacon, toast, orange juice. I also absolutely LOVE corned beef hash.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

JayArr

What was your first love like?

~human relation, not 'I loved my Big Wheel' herp derp~ =P

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

the_shpydar

@JayArr My first love was my high school sweetheart. Probably like most people, it was absolutely wonderful, joyful and filled with ... physical exercise. Of course, ultimately in the end it was painful, infuriating and filled with hearbreak...

She was a year behind me in school (she actually went to a different school than me — a catholic high school, complete with uniform and all (hi, Scott Pilgrim!)), and we broke up for the final time towards the end of my first year of college (her final year of HS) ... however, she ended up going to the same college as me, which ended up being a tremendously difficult experience, as we ran in the same circles and constantly saw each other, which made moving on from the relationship that much harder. It didn't help that she eventually started lying to people — including girls i was later dating — about things that happened in our relationship, but as many of our group of friends from HS also ended up at the same college, they were able to back me up and confirm to others that she was a liar so that she didn't do too much damage.

Ironically, despite all the animosity and bad feelings that developed later, she'll always have a special place in my heart. Ahh, young love
(everyone may now say "awwww" )

And also — i did love my Big Wheel.

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

the_shpydar

I think my time in the hot seat has run its course...
Next up, i nominate the King of Teh Backloggery Hawtness (and the last to ask a question)
@JayArr!
(also, i guess change the thread title, whoever has that powah!)

The Shpydarloggery

JayArr

Putting the 'hot' in hot seat.

JayArr

@ ClayLuge - I did not know you existed. o.O You seem like cool though. I added you my NL friends so I can cyber stalk you......er, get to know you better. My page is risque so don't view it in front of people with heart conditions. Also, I like hot dogs . xD

Going to bed now will answer more questions in the morning. (if there are any) =]

the_shpydar

How many fingers would you be willing to have chopped off in exchange for a one week no-holds-barred romp with Ms. Beckinsale?

The Shpydarloggery

MercifulLemon7

If you had to pick a Nintendo Life member for president, Who would it be? And no it cant be yourself.

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

About how much research goes into the creation of each of your BL themes? it can't be easy coming up with such consistent hotness :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Have you heard from Beibergirl lately? She was pretty cool, but just dropped off the face of the earth. Also what is the meaning of life?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Aviator

How often do you consume tacos?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

C-195

Can I has cookie?

C-195

JayArr

@shpdy - At least my ringer finger on my left hand........I'll never need that one.

@KuFuGuy - NL is a UK based website and it wouldn't feel right to force a democratic leader on country that revolves around a monarchy. :science:

@tbd - Too much. Anywhere from five minutes to a couple weeks. I'm very picky and base my selection on 12 different points of hottness. Though I've been slacking lately. >.<

@Vay - Last I heard she was sadly trampled to death at a Bieber concert in Omaha Nebraska. =[ Her resulted in a statewide ban of Bieber for the remainder of his life. She will live in our hearts forever though. < 3
Google said the meaning of life is 42. That sounds like a load of b.s. though. >:[

@Avi - Usually once a week at least. Crunchy, cheesy. meaty goodness. Mmmmm...... Also, I had tacos last night. o.o So get out of my head!

@NuklePrim64 - No

Reala

did they take down your swapnote group in the 3DS fc thread? I thought a nudist group for photo sharing was a great idea too dang nl and its censorship trying to keep the nakey users down

Reala

JayArr

o________O

That wasnt me. Even though I look amazing in the buff I only send my nudes to people I'm really close to.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.