[insert 25 Cents here to play]

C-195

Meat or Veggies?

C-195

JeanLuc_Vaycard

JayArr wrote:

Kupris?

get it? ....... ( ._.)

DAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok is it true that Moogles eat chocobos?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Link977

I always thought you left NL, guess not!

Right, a question... what'cha thinkin' about right now?

Edited on by Link977

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Radixxs

Are you willing and able to preserve the practice of vulning? The pelicans need to feed their young!

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

LordJumpMad

JayArr!, When are you going to understand who is greater!
Your nothing more then a shell of a man that you used to be, just step down and let a real man show you how its done!

Don't worry, everyone wins, even you JayArr, when I triumphant!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Aviator

Scarlett or Kate?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JayArr

@Nuker64 - always meat. Meat = protein = muscles = smexiness. Veggies = bleh

@Vay - Everyone eats chocobos. They are weak inferior creatures that sit at the bottom of the food chain. Tasty too. :F

@Link - Thinking about you thought I left forever and why I disappeared for a bit. I completely up ended my life and rebooted. Quit my job, got a new job, moved, bought some new boxers, cut off all my hair, built a bird house(not really), and got a new girlfriend (again) ......all sorts of stuff that took an insane amount of physical, mental, and emotional energy. So my e-life straight up died for a bit. D: The dust is settling and I'm getting back to comfortable so you should be seeing more of me now. n__n

@Squid - My zip up hoodie. I cant live without it. I haven't worn a winter coat in ten years......and I live in Michigan. O.O

@radixxx - D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

@Jumpy - I'll admit you're greater the same time you learn to spell (look at your sig).......so, ummmm probably never. =P

@Avi - I could never choose just one. ;____; It makes my brain hurt just thinking about it.

@Rouge - Nope. You so cray.

Edited on by JayArr

JayArr

Gonna pass it to my bro Vay.

How's school going man?

TheKingOfTown

Do you enjoy Gaga?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

BadKitty

Vay where did those sexy glorious god like abs come from?
and heres my ab oil massaging number 555-555-AbOil.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

@JayArr Going good man. One more term and then nothing but Beiber..... erm ehem I mean career and parties and all that good stuff.... yes.... no hours of Beiber fever or anything.
@Hero At first I did not, but a certain fairy introduced me to the night. We hit it off and things have never been the same.
@Emmy They came from the god Danza himself with a little influence from Norton. /me unsheathes his glorious abs, filling the topic with rays of light covered in ab oil causing it douse everyone in the chat room with his hot man oil.

Noire

Vay, I have recently completed an online course where I received a printable diploma christening me an Official Oregonian Treehuggery Inspector. What I need to know is ... how many trees have you loved today? Physically, of course. Wistful gazes and crumpled-up bits of poetry are not accepted under new state guidelines.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Aviator

What gods gave you your chaps?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

@Squid I always though Newt Gingrich might make a delicious meal. He seems marshmallowy and looks like he's full of some delicious stew.
@Phoenixborn So far only one this morning, but big spruce trees sometimes require much more lovin. So many holes to fill and those looong, thick P-Pulsating trunks require special time and attention.
@Navi Two gods. One is Zeus. I attracted him one day coming out of a biker bar with just some regular old leather chaps. He liked the way i rebelled and wore them *ssless and without pants 24/7. They never left my side. I then was riding my bike home and suddenly a big flash of light surrounded me. When i awake I had the snazziest pair of bright neon green chaps with yellow lightning bolts streaking down the sides. They were so hot my legs and backside were burning. Zeus then spoke to me and told me I was chosen to have the best chaps in the entire World. Aphrodite then took notice and was blown away. She said I could not keep this chapped love all to myself, but my spread the love across the entire world. To the rich and poor alike, to the third world countries and even to the shock of old people in retirement centers. My *ssless chaps were to be seen by all!

malpon

Why doesn't this lesbian bar have a fire exit?

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.