Forums

Topic: Let's do the hot seat.

Posts 181 to 200 of 818

BadKitty

Would it be fine if i took over SL on Sundays to give our fellow SonyLifer's Super Awesome Bacon Gaming Bacon Bacontasic Party and Gaga music all night every Sunday night?
i even have the invites ready.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

the_shpydar

You are walking along a road at night. Ahead of you, a rabbit appears. It does nothing, just sits in the middle of the road and stares at you. As you stop and ponder this perplexing turn of events, another rabbit appears, then another, then another, then another, until the road is lined with them, now in front of you and behind, and circling all around you as well. Rabbits rabbits rabbits rabbits rabbits rabbits.

What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

theblackdragon

@emmy: ... sure, why not :3
@shpyyyyyyyyy~: clearly i wind up struck by a car as i stand in the road like an idiot. D:

all right, i tire of answering your noob-y questions. since the_shpydar was the last to ask a question, he shall be in the seat next. go get 'em, tiger~
rawr~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

BadKitty

Shpy Shpy i don't not what looks better for me today my red dress or my black dress? well i was gonna go with my red netted dress but Godzilla tried it on and well you can imagein it's no longer my size >.>

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

GameLord08

@shpydar: I see your blasphemical avatar depicts a prominent Marvel superhero casually mingling with a seemingly infatuated pony. Which leads me to an unavoidably mandatory question to be questioned...

Favourite Pop Tart flavour?

GameLord08

the_shpydar

@Emmy Godzilla will do that. He can't help his cross-dressing ways; he was Born This Way. That being said, while a stretched-out red dress might hang off you in just the right way , you can never go wrong with a little black dress:
[youtube:3e4BCOrLmJ0]

@GL It's a dead heat between Chocolate Frosted (my absolute favorite as a kid) and unfrosted Strawberry. Pop-Tart protip: place in fridge for a couple hours, then microwave for about 10 seconds for a whole new way to eat 'em. Pop-Tart gluttontip: use Pop-Tarts as bread for a fluffernutter sammich for instant caloric explosions.

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Knux

Out of all the games that you've played, which one p*ssed you off the most?

Knux

theblackdragon

i know you've told us before, but tell us again — where does your username come from? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

the_shpydar

@Knux Tough call, but just off the top of my head ... on a disappointment level, ResiEvil 5. I ended up barely playing it, as it in no way resembled a game i wanted to play. On an "the AI is F'N STUPID!" level, the first Dead Rising game, when people you'd be leading back to the safe room would endlessly run into a tiny fence or wall rather than go around it, until they would be torn apart by the undead (which led to the only time i've thrown a controller in frustration to the degree that the controller broke). On a "not really pishing me off, but i'm so bored but i'm determined to finish it" level, Halo 3's single player. I seriously think i almost fell asleep while playing several times.

@Blue_Ace A fear of spiders is actually a very natural reaction, believed to be tied to innate primal survival instincts of our distant, distant ancestors. That said, humans are like a thousand times bigger than your typical spider, so ... That said, spiders are one of the insects (yes, not technically insects, but you know what i mean) that i will rarely ever kill, and usually allow to stay where they are if i discover them so long as they're not like in the kitchen or near the bed.

@Retro_on_theGo Obviously Rabbits. I generally don't like most humans, and Pandas look too much like black-and-white cookies so thati want to take a bite out of them, which tends to anger the Chinese government.

@tbd My username's origin comes from the TMBG song "Spider" ...
[youtube:zmQYICF7ExU]
It's a nickname acquired back in high school (around when the album came out). Originally amongst my group of friends, "shpydar" applied to more than just me, including my friends Mike and Elijah who were also big TMBG fans, before eventually becoming attached solely to me. For a very brief time, it also was a stoner-oriented acronym (which i won't post here, as it's not really appropriate — as well fairly stupid, and i'm not sure i remember all of it accurately), but ultimately it was mine and mine alone. A funny moment happened when one of my HS friends got married (to his HS sweetheart he had dated more than 10 years earlier; they found each other again and have now been happily married for years, everyone say "awwww"); his wife, who i hadn't seen since HS, saw me across a room shortly after they started dating again and shouted "SHPYDAR!"

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery

TheKingOfTown

Do you enjoy Homestar Runner?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

C-195

What do all true warriors strive for?

C-195

Noire

Your fridge may supply an endlessly replenishing amount of beer, but if you could pick another appliance to eternally replenish itself, what appliance would that be and what would it continue to give you?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Usagi-san

You have just been forced to marry the ugliest person in the world. On the night of your wedding you discover that your partner has been cursed and is actually extremely beautiful. According to the enchantment you must now decide whether your spouse appears ugly during the day and beautiful at night or vice versa. What do you do?

Edited on by Usagi-san

"I never swear, my lord, I say yes or no; and, as I am a gentleman, I keep my word." - D'artagnan in Twenty Years After

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Shpy you've told Mary Jane that you are spider, but does she also know your secret that you are part pony? Will she be accepting?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Aviator

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPY!!

What will you do to celebrate Godga's birthday?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

BadKitty

Shpy if BunnyMan sawed your front door down while you were eating breakfast, and he headed after you for a slow opera and torture ... end, but he's so hungry since his girlfriend died and he's so sad he doesn't remember how to do his amazing BBQ-ing, would you offer to have a nice breakfast with him? or laugh at him and enjoy and your excepted end? or just laugh at him?

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.