Topic: Jurassic Park (1993)

Showing 1 to 20 of 29

Fatal error: Call to a member function getForumSignature() on a non-object in /var/www/dgp-live/themes/base/templates/forum/topic/reply.php on line 63
AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

1. Posted:

One of the best movies of all time. The first adventures of Alan Grant and friends, trying to escape an island full of dinosaurs in the present time period, is truly one of Steven Spielberg's greatest masterpieces. And the soundtrack composed from John Williams is truly one of the most astounding ever heard. A wonderful adaptation of the Michael Crichton novel of the same name, which admittedly I haven't read yet. The storyline is great, the voice acting is convincing, and the action is superb. Not to mention, the dinosaurs look alive. :)
If you haven't seen Jurassic Park yet (and who hasn't?), then do you have what it takes to survive Jurassic Park?

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer

2. Posted:

Great movie.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
irken004

irken004

3. Posted:

FANTASTIC movie. Spielberg is a fave director of mine, next to Tim Burton.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

4. Posted:

Excellent movie. JP proves that just because the story is simple and straightforward and has zero character development doesn't mean is a bad movie at all.