Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,894

WebHead

Have to admit I'm a little nervous about the Sony conference. I hope its not just all indies and Morpheus.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

UGXwolf

I'd be surprised if Morpheus saw any serious attention. VR may be the future of gaming, but I'm of the mind that we won't see gaming actually travel down that road for quite some time. At least not until the next iteration of VR comes into play. Right now its a cool novelty that people are eager to bandwagon, but Sony's played the bandwagon game before, and just looking at the PS Move, it's not really a game they excel at.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Grumblevolcano

I definitely think HMX will be at Sony's conference for the PS3/PS4 exclusive Amplitude.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SuperWiiU

UGXwolf wrote:

I'd be surprised if Morpheus saw any serious attention. VR may be the future of gaming, but I'm of the mind that we won't see gaming actually travel down that road for quite some time. At least not until the next iteration of VR comes into play. Right now its a cool novelty that people are eager to bandwagon, but Sony's played the bandwagon game before, and just looking at the PS Move, it's not really a game they excel at.

One of the reasons they made the Move was for VR, but it wasn't possible on PS3 yet. So expect to see Morpheus VR with Move controls at E3. E3 isn't far away, it's working and going big soon(Morpheus and Rift both probably out in the first half of next year).

Edited on by SuperWiiU

WebHead

Hopefully Sony has some first party to show, since Square Enix, Bethesda, etc are third parties having their own conferences.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Grumblevolcano

I'm getting increasingly hyped about E3, the Rock Band 4 news just keeps coming. There's a first showing of the game on May 15th 8pm UK time (@UGXwolf, this will probably be of interest to you) and I'm sure plenty of details will be present at E3.

I'm a bit worried about Nintendo's current 2nd half lineup but hopefully it's just them keeping lots of surprises hidden so Splatoon sells well and that E3 is huge rather than low level like 2013.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TOUGHDUDE94

I hope we get the new 3ds(the one with the faceplates or a XL with the small new 3ds colored buttons(the button that are red,blue,yellow,and green with the letters in white instead on color letters on normal buttons and changeable backplates)or that they are make a VR headset for Wii u

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

SuperWiiU

andrew20 wrote:

I hope we get the new 3ds(the one with the faceplates or a XL with the small new 3ds colored buttons(the button that are red,blue,yellow,and green with the letters in white instead on color letters on normal buttons and changeable backplates)or that they are make a VR headset for Wii u

They won't make a VR headset for the Wii U. It isn't powerful enough to make that worth the effort. That's what the NX might be for.

IceClimbers

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I'm getting increasingly hyped about E3, the Rock Band 4 news just keeps coming. There's a first showing of the game on May 15th 8pm UK time (@UGXwolf, this will probably be of interest to you) and I'm sure plenty of details will be present at E3.

I'm a bit worried about Nintendo's current 2nd half lineup but hopefully it's just them keeping lots of surprises hidden so Splatoon sells well and that E3 is huge rather than low level like 2013.

I'm not that worried about the Wii U's lineup in the second half. There's a decent amount of games we already know about and there are sure to be a few unannounced games.

It's the 3DS's lineup that concerns me. Pretty sure we don't know a single 3DS game from Nintendo that is coming in the 2nd half of the year in the west and we only know of 2 games total from Nintendo coming at all in the future (Fire Emblem If and Rhythm Heaven), the latter of which isn't confirmed for the west yet, while the former is coming to the west next year. 3rd party wise, we only know of Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold in the Summer, and then Rodea the Sky Soldier on September 22 and Project X Zone 2 in the fall. Oh, and Stella Glow at some point this year in North America.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

IceClimbers

Forgot to report this earlier, but PC Gamer (in collaboration with AMD) is holding their own conference called "PC Gamer Show". This makes it the first PC gaming conference. It will be held at 5 pm PST on June 16th, the first day that the show floor is open.

Also, EA's financial briefing for the fiscal year just released, and the current schedule for this fiscal year shows that a new Need for Speed is scheduled for Q3 of the fiscal year, which is Holiday 2015, while the new Mirror's Edge and a new Plants vs Zombies are scheduled for Q4, which is January-March 2016. Titanfall 2 and presumably the new Mass Effect are scheduled for later in 2016.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

shingi_70

I really want to see more of Lego Dimensions so I can make up my mind on getting that or Star Wars for my first foray into toys to life.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TOUGHDUDE94

would this be a surprise if they start talking about the NX and then say it is coming this year and it is more powerful than the ps4 with the ability to expand the console power it is also compatible with Wii and Wii u games and come with a gamepad mini(it will be the size of the vita and also able to take the same games on the go with you also with have connectivity with the new 3ds xl and able to play all 3ds and NX portable games with all 3ds virtual console and Wii and Wii u virtual console also able to up convert Wii games to 1080p and also allow for 4k gaming)also will have a VR headset and a pro controller and will launch with super mario galaxy 3 and zelda with metriod and f-zero also Sega comes on and puts all their consoles games on virtual console abd with Sonic 3D galaxy and shumue and jet set radio and then capcom with all capcom virtual console come on and mega man HD and legends 3 with monster hunter 5 U and then snk put their vc games on the virtual console and makes 5 games and then EA comes on their and gives their full support and kisses the feet of the Nintendo ceo's.
the console comes out in October and all Wii u owners get 30% off of the console
this is just a far out idea or a missed shot
but it will not happen
also it has a 1TB hard drive
the price is 450 for wii u owners and 530 for everyone else after a year.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TOUGHDUDE94

andrew20 wrote:

would this be a surprise if they start talking about the NX and then say it is coming this year and it is more powerful than the ps4 with the ability to expand the console power it is also compatible with Wii and Wii u games and come with a gamepad mini(it will be the size of the vita and also able to take the same games on the go with you also with have connectivity with the new 3ds xl and able to play all 3ds and NX portable games with all 3ds virtual console and Wii and Wii u virtual console also able to up convert Wii games to 1080p and also allow for 4k gaming)also will have a VR headset and a pro controller and will launch with super mario galaxy 3 and zelda with metriod and f-zero also Sega comes on and puts all their consoles games on virtual console abd with Sonic 3D galaxy and shumue and jet set radio and then capcom with all capcom virtual console come on and mega man HD and legends 3 with monster hunter 5 U and then snk put their vc games on the virtual console and makes 5 games and then EA comes on their and gives their full support and kisses the feet of the Nintendo ceo's.
the console comes out in October and all Wii u owners get 30% off of the console
but it will not happen

they said it will blow our minds also all ps4 and xbox owners will get 10% off if they turn in their consoles.

TOUGHDUDE94

Kylo_Ren

andrew20 wrote:

but it will not happen

We can Dream but this is Nintendo after all

Kylo_Ren

Yoshi

andrew20 wrote:

but it will not happen

Untitled

There are so many things wrong with this, I don't know where to start.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

cookiex

Confirmed:
Star Fox U

Guaranteed:
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Devil's Third
Fatal Frame V
Fire Emblem If
Mario Maker
Project Giant Robot
Project Guard
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Smash Bros. DLC
Tantalus' Wii U port
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yoshi's Wooly World

Maybe:
Next Level Games' next project
Retro Studios' next project
Advance Wars
Metroid Prime / "Traditional-style" Metroid game
Pokkén Tournament Wii U
New membership service

Unlikely:
Tokyo EAD's next Mario game

Deconfirmed:
NX
DeNa smartphone games
Zelda U

Rumored:
TBA

Updated and added links for confirmed and deconfirmed appearances.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Octane

@cookiex I think you can add the free Splatoon DLC to that list as well.

Octane

Nintendo_Ninja

I wish we would get Animal Crossing for Wii U, but I think we will have to wait till next year.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

cookiex

Octane wrote:

@cookiex I think you can add the free Splatoon DLC to that list as well.

I don't know if the Splatoon stuff is significant enough to discuss at E3, certainly not as big a deal as Smash Bros.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.