Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 141 to 160 of 1,894

IceClimbers

@UGXwolf Sony does have console exclusivity on Street Fighter V, so there's no way the Wii U is getting it. Ultra Street Fighter IV on the other hand is a completely different story. Have that game come to Wii U with Captain Falcon as a playable character.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DefHalan

IceClimbers wrote:

@UGXwolf Sony does have console exclusivity on Street Fighter V, so there's no way the Wii U is getting it. Ultra Street Fighter IV on the other hand is a completely different story. Have that game come to Wii U with Captain Falcon as a playable character.

As long as you have the Captain Falcon Amiibo

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

unrandomsam

IceClimbers wrote:

Is it for every version of SFV (i.e Super Streetfighter V etc etc) or just this first iteration do you know ?

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

unrandomsam

If that is the case then it is basically a timed exclusive not an exclusive then. (And they couldn't put it on the Xbone later due to the rules from MS about same time or not at all).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Nintenbomba128

50 days to go everyone!! Buy your hype train tickets for 16th-18th June 2015!!

Nintenbomba128

Nintenbomba128

UGXwolf wrote:

iKhan wrote:

I haven't posted a list of wishes in a while. The only constraint is that I won't include anything I don't think has any chance of being included (as much as I would love a true remake (as in rebuilt ground up) of Tales of Symphonia, Chronicles pretty much makes that impossible for the time being)

And here we go (Updates to current stuff is assumed):
Nintendo:
-Wii U price cut to $250 (Not likely, but I wouldn't mind this. Doubt it'd "save the U" or anything like that, though.)
-New spiritual follow-up to Pandora's Tower made by Ganbarion. (Would be nice to hear.)
-New 3rd person action adventure IP from Next Level Games announced for 2015 (Would be nice to hear, but 2015 seems a bit short of notice, eh? Maybe 2016.)
-Project Guard has been heavily expanded and is now a full fledged retail game (Like Nintendoland 2? =D)
-It is still a tower defense game, but now features a wide variety of turrets and robots, asymmetric competitive multiplayer with 2 gamepads. (Oh, like a more completely game. D=)
-Lloyd Irving DLC for Smash Wii U/3DS (As much as I want this to happen, I don't think it will. Refer to Smash topic for further discussion, but short version is Lloyd can be made perfectly with a Mii, but he's still my most-wanted newcomer.)
-New 3D Platformer from Retro announced for early 2016 on 3DS (This was all great until you said "3DS." Still great, but a bit less so. Would love to see a 3D platformer in HD that doesn't look like an Alpha build that never went anywhere.)
-Pokemon RBY and GSC on 3DS VC (Not my cup of tea)
-SNES games on 3DS VC (Also not my cup of tea)
-Tales of Rebirth remake/port announced for 3DS, localized for the first time. (Please, Nintendo? Namco? Pretty please?)
-7th gen Pokemon games announced for 2015 on 3DS (Don't you think it's a bit early for that? Gen 6 only launched a year and a half ago.)

Sony:
-Last Guardian (Pretty sure this game is in the same section of development hell that spat out Duke Nukem a while back.)
-Vast expansion of Move support for most games. (Sony's trying to pretend this thing didn't happen, from what I can tell. Haven't heard about it since the PS4 reveal.)
-Expansion of PSNow (Also, ALSO not my cup of tea)

EA:
-MVP Baseball 2016 (Ew )

That's all I've got for now.

wait a second..

Adding on with some of my own stuffs:

Ubisoft:
-Announce a new Rayman

Square Enix:
-Give us some actual info on KHIII

Bethesda:
-keep doing you

Microsoft:
-GAMES, GAMES, GAMES

EA:
-Games that AREN'T yearly sports games, recently retrieved from development hell, or so early in Alpha stage, they're completely unrecognizable.
-Rock Band 4
-Skate 4
Nintendo:
-Street Fighter. Five is preferrable, but any recent iteration will sit just fine. HECK! It could even be any other arcade fighting game (not counting Pokken, cause we already know about that), but please, just one serious fighting game? Maybe with Little Mac as a playable character? Or Link? Or Shulk? Or Marth? Or Ike? Seriously, Nintendo, you could make your own **** Soul Calibur! GET ON THAT SHIZZ!
-Nintendoland 2 pl0x!

Sony:
-Give me one good exclusive that isn't Uncharted 4. You've been teasing that game since the PS4's launch. For the love of all that is holy, give us some actual games that my PC can't do better and for far less money. Seriously... Sony... Please.

Better.

Nintenbomba128

Nintenbomba128

What are 5 things you DON'T want at E3 2015?
5. Wii Music U
4. Mario Maker delay. (or any game for that matter)
3. Developers and/or CEOs being sick
2.Any cancelled games
1. A DIGITAL EVENT HAVE A CONFERENCE!!!
(actually they were good.)

Nintenbomba128

Captain_Toad

Technical screw-ups
A lack of devils third.
A lack of Collectible badge center.
..that's on the top of my head...

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

IceClimbers

Of course Nintendo is gonna do a Digital Event. No reason to do a live press conference. A Digital Event allows them to avoid technical screw ups (other than the stream lagging/crashing), awkward transitions, and live translations that plague live press conferences because it's pre-recorded. Plus we get things like Robot Chicken and Reggie fighting Iwata

LzWinky

So...you don't want to see a conference?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

IceClimbers

Tops wrote:

Got excited to see the countdown updated to 50!!

48 days until the conferences start (Bethesda's up first!)

Nintenbomba128

IceClimbers wrote:

Tops wrote:

Isnt Nintendo last?

Nintenbomba128

-Juice-

Bethesda's first? Oh my gosh I'm so excited! FALLOUT4FALLOUT4FALLOUT4FALLOUT4!

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

IceClimbers

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Tops wrote:

Isnt Nintendo last?

Usually. Square Enix is hosting a conference this year that same morning at 9 am PST. I imagine Nintendo will have their Digital Event before that at like 7 or something.

Chaoz

IceClimbers wrote:

Tops wrote:

All aboard the hype train!

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

veeflames

I've booked my ticket and ready to board the train! Luckily I will have written my exams by the time E3 starts.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Nintenbomba128

🎵ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS, EVERY WHERE WE GO!!🎵

Nintenbomba128

Nintenbomba128

IceClimbers wrote:

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Tops wrote:

Isnt Nintendo last?

Usually. Square Enix is hosting a conference this year that same morning at 9 am PST. I imagine Nintendo will have their Digital Event before that at like 7 or something.

Spuare Enix has a CONFERENCE?!? Mario RPG Mario RPG Mario RPG Mario RPGMario RPG Mario RPGMario RPG Mario RPGMario RPG Mario RPGMario RPG Mario RPG KH3 WiiUMario RPG Mario RPGMario RPG Mario RPG WHATS THE POINT? I'll have a 18% of happening!

Nintenbomba128

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.