Topic: Game developers you never liked:

Posts 101 to 120 of 127

NotEnoughGolds

Mickeymac wrote:

NotEnoughGolds wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

NotEnoughGolds wrote:

Now, to get on topic...
uh.. Gajin games? Bit.Trip Core is crap.

It's not crap. It's just hard.

No it's just the kind of game that I would play if I was surfing the internet and could think of literally nothing better to do but look on newgrounds and play random flash games. Then I'd find Bit.Trip Core and be entertained for a bit.
As it was I bought it on WiiWare, played it for 5 minutes, wondered what the hell I was doing, then decided to play a game rather than a timewaster.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what the issue is here. Is it too simple? Or you just don't understand it? The latter can be easily remedied through some videos and a peek at the instruction manual, btw.

I just thought it wasn't very exciting.
If I had to choose between staring at a wall, and playing Bit.Trip Core, I would choose the latter.
But since I'm already at my Wii, where there are plenty of games that are actually interesting to me, I'll choose one of those instead.

It's like when you're having an IM conversation with someone. You get bored in between replies and you load up Newgrounds to see if there's any dumb little flash games you can occupy yourself with.
That's about the only time I could see myself playing Bit.Trip Core.

NotEnoughGolds

CanisWolfred

So it's just isn't something that can hold your interest? That I can understand. Personally, I can't see how a reaction/rythm-heavy game with lots of stuff on-screen wouldn't be exciting, but it's just down to personal tastes I guess. How far have you ever gotten, anyways? The first songs in Bit.Trip games always starts out slow, you know.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NotEnoughGolds

Mickeymac wrote:

So it's just isn't something that can hold your interest? That I can understand. Personally, I can't see how a reaction/rythm-heavy game with lots of stuff on-screen wouldn't be exciting, but it's just down to personal tastes I guess. How far have you ever gotten, anyways? The first songs in Bit.Trip games always starts out slow, you know.

I only played for about 5-10 minutes.

NotEnoughGolds

Chrono_Cross

briunj04 wrote:

there is no company out there that is as retarded and satanistic as
NINTENDO - after a terrible start with the NES and a bunch of sh**ty games involving ridiculous jumping on heads, nintendo thought it would be fun to torture us more with systems like the SNES, N64, and Gamecube. they have a million over hyped games (nintendo pays reviewers to say good things about them too!) such as Super Metroid, Legend of Zelda Ocacina of Time, and Super Mario Bros. but i must say the worst systems they released is the Wii!!!! man, i dont want no waggle in mah gaming! while Sonic Team is working their butts making Sonic and the Black Knight and dragging Nintendo's weight, Nintendo is sitting around making more Mario! man, i dont want no Mario in mah gaming! it only has 77 levels while splosion man has 100, yeah, i counted them! man, i dont want no 77 levels in mah gaming! so thats why nintendo sucks!!

I DONT WANT NO NINTENDO IN MAH GAMING!

I love jokes.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Mabbit

Chrono+Cross wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

NINTENDO - after a terrible start with the NES and a bunch of sh**ty games involving ridiculous jumping on heads, nintendo thought it would be fun to torture us more with systems like the SNES, N64, and Gamecube. they have a million over hyped games (nintendo pays reviewers to say good things about them too!) such as Super Metroid, Legend of Zelda Ocacina of Time, and Super Mario Bros. but i must say the worst systems they released is the Wii!!!! man, i dont want no waggle in mah gaming! while Sonic Team is working their butts making Sonic and the Black Knight and dragging Nintendo's weight, Nintendo is sitting around making more Mario! man, i dont want no Mario in mah gaming! it only has 77 levels while splosion man has 100, yeah, i counted them! man, i dont want no 77 levels in mah gaming! so thats why nintendo sucks!!

I love jokes.

joke? what joke?

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Rensch

Sega, I don't really know why, but I prefer Nintendo by far.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

RowdyRodimus

Rensch wrote:

Sega, I don't really know why, but I prefer Nintendo by far.

I agree but disagree (sounds weird, I know) Nintendo has it all over SEGA when it comes to developing for consoles, but I think SEGA blew Nintendo out of the water as arcade developers (with the exception of Donkey Kong and Punch Out!!). Then again, the last time arcades were relevant, a special edition of a game was a cool colored cartridge ( Spider-Man & Venom in Maximum Carnage, I'm looking at you), gas was about .79 a gallon and Kevin Nash was being called a "youngster" by Gorilla Monsoon, that comparison is really moot.

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

Chrono_Cross

briunj04 wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

I love jokes.

joke? what joke?

The joke you wrote above silly goose. I mean if you weren`t joking then you really aren`t too bright.

This is Nintendo Life, in all.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Knux

briunj04 wrote:

I think this quote needs to earn Hall of Fame status.

Knux

CanisWolfred

TheLonelyGamer wrote:

Active Enterprises - Worst game developer ever.
Data Design Interactive - Make some of the worst games out there today.
LJN - Let's just say that there was no gold at the end of that rainbow.

Finally. I tip my hat to you sir.:tips-hat:

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kaeobais

TO ANYONE HATING HALO: PLEASE GIVE A golden ticket REASON - Shadx & Alex Says.

Oh, and of course LJN.

believe it or not, the admins don't really like that word either. if you edit this comment again, i'll delete it outright. -- TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

CanisWolfred

Shadx wrote:

TO ANYONE HATING HALO: PLEASE GIVE A golden ticket REASON - Shadx & Alex Says....

I think it's pretty clear much of the hate it gets is because quite a few people simply don't believe it deserves the acclaim it gets. Although I really do wish people would actually list the faults they have with it. I've played and greatly enjoyed all of the Halo games, and I honestly can't come up with any particularly glaring flaws. They're not perfect, no, but they're still very well-made games, and I can see why they're so popular. It just annoys me to see so many people hate on the series, yet I almost never get a reason as to why they hate it. At this point I can only assume it's because it's popular, is on the Xbox, or both. I sincerly hope I'm wrong.

EDIT: @Swinket

Well, there's one reason. Disliking a game because you think it doesn't measure up to your favorite games at least makes sense. Not one I can get behind, but it's better than nothing.

Edited on by theblackdragon

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Raylax

I like any game developers whose games feel like they've been made because somebody at the office thought that they'd like to make the game, regardless of whether or not it turns out to be any good in the long run. Conversely, I dislike games developers whose games were designed at a board meeting where the aim was maximum profit. But lets not confuse the games with the games developers - I love the Pokémon games, but I'm not such a big fan of Game Freak themselves. I love the Sonic games, Sonic Team... not so much.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Kaeobais

Swiket wrote:

Shadx wrote:

Halo just isn't that great compared to other shooters. Its multiplayer just isn't as fun as they say it is. Hell, compared to Unreal Tournament, it's rubbish. RUBBISH! T take a look at some real shooters! I'm talkin' about Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, and Modern Warfare. Now those are gems.

I can't imagine hating Bungie just for disliking the Halo series, though. I don't like Halo, but I appreciate what it did for the FPS scene on the consoles.

That's more or less an opinion, and aren't actually any flaws with Halo itself, and therefor, aren't actual reasons. Please try again.

LzWinky

Epic Games because they're too full of themselves

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sylverstone
  • Gameloft - king of ripoff franchises.
  • Sonic Team - I like them but they're not like the Sonic Team back in the Genesis days.
  • Rare - After Nintendo sold them, it was all downhill from then. Not even Banjo, Joanna Dark or Conker could save them.
  • Activision - The king of peripherals. They just had to help ruin Tony Hawk's rep with a bad idea. (I know Tony wanted it, but it was such a FAIL, I cannot imagine myself playing TH: RIDE anymore.)

Edited on by Sylverstone

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

RandomWiiPlayer

Shadx wrote:

Swiket wrote:

Shadx wrote:

Halo just isn't that great compared to other shooters. Its multiplayer just isn't as fun as they say it is. Hell, compared to Unreal Tournament, it's rubbish. RUBBISH! T take a look at some real shooters! I'm talkin' about Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, and Modern Warfare. Now those are gems.

I can't imagine hating Bungie just for disliking the Halo series, though. I don't like Halo, but I appreciate what it did for the FPS scene on the consoles.

That's more or less an opinion, and aren't actually any flaws with Halo itself, and therefor, aren't actual reasons. Please try again.

The flaw is that it isn't good enough.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Kaeobais

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Shadx wrote:

Swiket wrote:

Shadx wrote:

The flaw is that it isn't good enough.

To you. Unless you can state an actual flaw in the game itself, then your argument is invalid.

Ninten

I really don't know what is so good about Bioware. Please, someone tell me.

Dragons are cool~ Wii FC: 8902 4871 6029 9319
http://backloggery.com/ninten

[19:48] Ninten: lz, your avatar is weird.
[19:48] Ninten: Reggie is like..."Duh, no Mother series for you Americans!"
[19:49] lz2010: That was the point Ninten ;)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.