Forums

Topic: Game developers you never liked:

Posts 121 to 127 of 127

Chrono_Cross

Shadx wrote:

TO ANYONE HATING HALO: PLEASE GIVE A golden ticket REASON - Shadx & Alex Says.

Oh, and of course LJN.

It's overrated and doesn't deserve as much credit as it does as an FPS. Other games on the market that do as good as Halo or even better do not get as much creditability as Halo. Even people who think of gaming literally think of "Halo" it's that overrated. It sickens me so.

Complaints? The storyline is something of nothing short of mediocre(even The Conduit had a more interesting storyline in my opinion), graphics are no where as good as other titles on the console, and ODST is simply an expansion to the 3rd installment with many broken things such as the AI that was, and I don't think will ever be fixed. Hell if I didn't know any better I'd think every new installment into the franchise is just an update. The online is something of a joke: "F*ck you, you N****r" from this kid, and a "why don't your balls drop kid hahaaha" from this immature teenager, it's absolute bogus if you ask me. It really ruins the experience and it ruins the game.

There's some of my complaints. Some.

Ninten wrote:

I really don't know what is so good about Bioware. Please, someone tell me.

Dude... join the club.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Kaeobais

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Shadx wrote:

Oh, and of course LJN.

It's overrated and doesn't deserve as much credit as it does as an FPS. Other games on the market that do as good as Halo or even better do not get as much creditability as Halo. Even people who think of gaming literally think of "Halo" it's that overrated. It sickens me so.

Complaints? The storyline is something of nothing short of mediocre(even The Conduit had a more interesting storyline in my opinion), graphics are no where as good as other titles on the console, and ODST is simply an expansion to the 3rd installment with many broken things such as the AI that was, and I don't think will ever be fixed. Hell if I didn't know any better I'd think every new installment into the franchise is just an update. The online is something of a joke: "F*ck you, you N****r" from this kid, and a "why don't your balls drop kid hahaaha" from this immature teenager, it's absolute bogus if you ask me. It really ruins the experience and it ruins the game.

Over rated games are a matter of opinion. Mario Galaxy is over rated in my opinion. Same for "other games are better", it's your opinion, not a flaw in the series itself.

The story line may be pretty mediocre, but that shouldn't matter. If you want a good story line, watch a movie.

The graphics? So what? Their great, just because they aren't AS GOOD as other games, doesn't mean it's bad.

And the idiotic kids online? I'm sorry, I didn't know Bungie was supposed to monitor who plays their game and somehow force these kids to stop playing.

Edited on by theblackdragon

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Bankai

Ninten wrote:

I really don't know what is so good about Bioware. Please, someone tell me.

If you don't like real RPGs (JRPGs are not real RPGs - I'm talking about RPGs based on the design philosophy of Dungeons and Dragons), then you're not going to like Bioware.

If you do like those RPGs, you're going to like Bioware.

Chrono_Cross

Shadx wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Shadx wrote:

Oh, and of course LJN.

Over rated games are a matter of opinion. Mario Galaxy is over rated in my opinion. Same for "other games are better", it's your opinion, not a flaw in the series itself.

The story line may be pretty mediocre, but that shouldn't matter. If you want a good story line, watch a movie.

The graphics? So what? Their great, just because they aren't AS GOOD as other games, doesn't mean it's bad.

And the idiotic kids online? I'm sorry, I didn't know Bungie was supposed to monitor who plays their game and somehow force these kids to stop playing.

So you stand where I give complaints then they don't really count? Seriously? Grow up.

And yeah ofcourse it's not Bungie's fault there's little 9 year olds yelling in my ear piece but thats still a complaint and well from what your saying that "doesn't matter."

And before I forget, I created this topic Shadx, so in reality the point of this topic is revolved around opinions, and you seemed to omitt this fact, but don't worry your not alone while some others (names be prohibited), have done the same.

Just for you.

Kaeobais

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Shadx wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Shadx wrote:

Oh, and of course LJN.

So you stand where I give complaints then they don't really count? Seriously? Grow up.

And yeah ofcourse it's not Bungie's fault there's little 9 year olds yelling in my ear piece but thats still a complaint and well from what your saying that "doesn't matter."

And before I forget, I created this topic Shadx, so in reality the point of this topic is revolved around opinions, and you seemed to omitt this fact, but don't worry your not alone while some others (names be prohibited), have done the same.

And your telling me to grow up ... First of all, I never said your complaints don't count, but opinions don't count when it comes to stating actual flaws in a game itself.

I never said those little kids "didn't matter". Their annoying as all hell, yes, but it is not Halo's fault. Every game has annoying kids online, but that doesn't make them bad games. It's like if you hated Mario Kart Wii because someone sucked at driving online.

And I know this is all about opinions, I'm merely stating MY opinion on YOUR opinion.

PS: I win.

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Chrono_Cross

Which is by all means ignorant of you to do that. My opinion is my opinion and if we battle opinions our so called debate is never going to end. I named very valid reasons why Halo was a bad game and you simply said inadvertently they do not count. And like I said kids screaming in my ear ruins the game making it bad, and the Mario Kart Wii thing you said made no sense to this conversation what-so-ever. Soemone sucking at driving is not the same equivalent to a 9 year old screaming in my ear, I'm sorry it juss isn't.

I've provided you valid complaints (not opinions) on how Halo is not that great in my above comments and how it is not flawless. It's overrated (fact), bad storyline (fact), and really everything else is mastered in other games on the console.

I could argue with you all day but I have a life, so if you do choose to comment again on my topic please either don't or argue with someone else, you'll find your fault in your posts soon enough I assume.

Just for you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.