Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 6,522

LzWinky

@Tails: He said his internet was screwing up last night.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

Awww No!!!!!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

OldBoy

yep still Golden Sun in here

What's this bit for again?

Knux

Since Tails86 has transformed, it's my turn to shine!
SuperSonic1990 turns into Hyper Sonic, total mayhem begins!

Knux

Machu

Hi guys whats goin on? Anything interesting?!

Rawr!

OldBoy

@machu? is that really you.argghh I'm so confused.What's goin on?

Machu

Luigi78 wrote:

What do you mean?! 0_o

Rawr!

OldBoy

Machu wrote:

Luigi78 wrote:

What do you mean?! 0_o

errr..well don't know if you've noticed (if that is you) but you seem to have morphed into Prosody all of a sudden...I mean I know you guys are close but err it's freaking me out

Machu

All I see is Machu, the usual one. Prosody?!? You smokin' too much monkey.

Rawr!

Machu

But anyway, they're still jabbering about Golden Sun in here, shall we just hi-jack it?

I never played Golden-Sun. What is it?

Rawr!

Knux

What the!? Prosody and Machu swapped avatars! You guys might be close, but this is freaky!

Knux

Machu

You what?!? I don't see s***! Hang on...

Rawr!

OldBoy

@machu No you defo have The Pro as your avatar other people have seen it to I think someone likes you Hey you could do worse,he looks pretty with those pig tails don't ya think?.Oh and Golden sun is average to good RPG for GBA it's alright if a bit cliched cue bashing by IZ2009

Machu

Well I can't see owt different . Either you guys are messing with me, or HE is. But how is that possible unless... don't understand!

Is this rpg turn-based btw?

Rawr!

OldBoy

@-prosody-Machu. Yeah it's turn based.Like I said it's ok but it don't deserve 70 odd pages of discussion. Oh and it's not us thats messin with ya it's ya girlfreind .Try looking at the forums when your not signed in and see if that helps.

longtimegamer

@Machu- You really don't see it? I thought you were Prosody till someone mentioned it. Unless you are and are playing a joke on us all?

Edit- I guess you ARE Machu, prosody has YOUR avatar.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

LzWinky

Luigi78 wrote:

@machu No you defo have The Pro as your avatar other people have seen it to I think someone likes you Hey you could do worse,he looks pretty with those pig tails don't ya think?.Oh and Golden sun is average to good RPG for GBA it's alright if a bit cliched cue bashing by IZ2009

Bashing cue? I'll give you a bashing Mr. Monkey Man!!!!

@Gabe: Don't worry about it. If you think too hard abou it, your head will explode!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.