Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

lz and Pheonix are mad, madder than Machu's terribly handsome avatar.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

lz and Pheonix are mad, madder than Machu's terribly handsome avatar.

I'm not mad. I'M ANGRY!!!! Blargh! What am I mad at again?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Yes, I am also incredibly incensed for no good reason!

Isn't it grand to be a fanboy?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: What kind of fanboy are you? The one who complains too much or the one who talks about how great everything is

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: What kind of fanboy are you? The one who complains too much or the one who talks about how great everything is

The good kind, of course. I talk about how good stuff is. I don't worry myself about anything negative if I can help it. It is video games we're talking about; we should enjoy playing and talking about them, not hate it.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

The good kind, of course. I talk about how good stuff is. I don't worry myself about anything negative if I can help it. It is video games we're talking about; we should enjoy playing and talking about them, not hate THEM.

Couldn't help myself

Yeah I agree. Ignore the bad games and talk about the good ones!

Noire

@lz: Meh, I don't try when I'm on the internet, therefore you see things like that.

Also, I concur about you agreeing with me. Couldn't concur more with your agreement with me on the subject.

LzWinky

How interesting. What do you think Gabe?!!!!!

Noire

I am also intruiged to see what our esteemed original poster's thought are on the matter.

LzWinky

Speak Gabe!! Everyone is listening! Hello? Gabe? Why are you not here? Answer me!! Don't tell me you abandoned this thread!!

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Me be busy all the time

You mean that this thread is not on the top of your list?!!

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Me be busy all the time

You mean that this thread is not on the top of your list?!!

It is! But the bottom of the list needs attention too

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

No Gabe!! Don't leave us. What will I do now?

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

No Gabe!! Don't leave us. What will I do now?

I'm here too, ya know.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Yeah, but how can I dominate threads now? Our rants can go unnoticed for so long before Prosody hits us with a big rock!

Noire

@lz: Do you mean can't? Yeah, I have to agree with you. It's better when there's more people, as well...

LzWinky

Where is everyone?! Don't tell me that schools have corrupted everyone here!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Where is everyone?! Don't tell me that schools have corrupted everyone here!!

They're mindwashing everybody! We're the only ones to fight it!

Fight the man, guys! You too can throw of the iron fist of government, all you have to do is come to this thread!

(that's a joke, by the way, I don't want anyone with strong feelings on goverment to come and rip me)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.