General Discussion Forum

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Showing 981 to 988 of 988

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

981. Posted:

@Spuratis Sorry, I should been more specific. The five DC Universe figures consisted of the regular & gitd versions of the Flash & Superman and a mysterious figure that was only sold in the 7 pack which is no longer shown. The first batch was actually posted around 12:40 A.M. PST, and they just recently sold out of their second batch released roughly 3 hours ago. Now, you'd either have to go to SDDC, hope that they still have some available after the con, or find them on Ebay for who knows how much.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

982. Posted:

Bummer. I missed out twice then. It would have been cool just to have one for collectors purpose since they seem to go up in value. I really wasn't super interested in any of them anyway, but it just would have been nice to get one. If it was Swamp Thing is something I would have been really disappointed that I missed it, heh. @PuzzleMaster7 is there something I can sign up with through my email so that I get alerts to these kind of events? Just wondering how you found out about this so I don't miss out in the future.

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

983. Posted:

@Spuratis I've been collecting a few of these figures for about a year now, and I can say that they're great for collectors! The first time I learned about the figures was through Facebook, but there are also several sites that report about them. For instance PopVinyl is one where you can sign up for newsletters.Even if you're not interested in collecting many, at least you'd be notified when the chance comes.

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Platypus

984. Posted:

In celebration of Batman's 75th tomorrow, Comixology is having a sale of Batman's greatest stories all for $3.
https://www.comixology.com/Essential-Batman-Collections-Up-to...

All of them are fantastic and I highly recommend them especially if you're new to comics.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

985. Posted:

I think this Wonder Woman Statue is packing something

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

986. Posted:

The new Wonder Woman costume for BVS.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

987. Posted:

I like it. There are a few things that bother me about this movie, but unlike most people it seems, she doesn't bother me at all. I hope she proves everyone wrong.. then again, I've never seen her in anything before. I loved Man of Steel so I can only look forward to this movie despite some of the strange cast decisions.

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

988. Posted:

@Spuratis Three of the figures I told you about earlier are now available for pre-order on Popcultcha. None of them glow-in-the-dark, but they are all exclusives that will be highly sought after.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7