Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,460

PuzzleMaster7

@Spuratis Three of the figures I told you about earlier are now available for pre-order on Popcultcha. None of them glow-in-the-dark, but they are all exclusives that will be highly sought after.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

HawkeyeWii

I said something like this earlier about Suicide Squad, but I was wondering if DC has a "Guardians of the Galaxy" equivalent comic.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

shingi_70

Green Lantern

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Rezalack

Green Lantern doesn't really feel like a GotG comic, even though he does guard galaxies. I feel like HawkeyeWii means a team of oddballs.. I can't really think of any aside from maybe one of the many Justice League iterations and none of them really consist of a underdog like team.. Maybe JLD, but not sure since I've never read the series. Which I really need to do.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

SavoirFaire

Justice League International (from late 80s) or Secret Six, even though they are more Vilanous with a touch of heroism, whereas I'd say gotg were mostly heroic with just being mischevous thrown in.

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

HawkeyeWii

@Spuratis Yeah I meant more if a team of anti-heros basically. Green lantern came to mind, but that seems more like Nova Corps. They need a space Suicide Squad haha. I guess Lobo kinda works but he is solo.

Edited on by HawkeyeWii

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

iKhan

I've been watching the "The Batman" (the cartoon), it really doesn't get the appreciation it deserves. It's pretty good, and really isn't that much less mature than Batman TAS. I think it just suffers from being a successor to TAS.

I will say though, the villain designs are awful. Particularly the Joker.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Tasuki

iKhan wrote:

I've been watching the "The Batman" (the cartoon), it really doesn't get the appreciation it deserves. It's pretty good, and really isn't that much less mature than Batman TAS. I think it just suffers from being a successor to TAS.

I will say though, the villain designs are awful. Particularly the Joker.

That was the main reason I couldn't get into the series.

So Gotham premieres this Monday on Fox anyone else excited for it?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

For the first time today I saw an episode of the 50's Superman show.

I don't know whether or not it's just on Saturdays, but a local channel had an hour of 50's Superman, followed by an hour of 60's Batman.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

Sorry for the double post, but how far back on the CW app can you watch Arrow?

I've only seen the first season so far, and want to see the second that way I can start watching Flash.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Yoshi_Prime

I'm just waiting for that Booster Gold movie that will someday captivate my heart. The story of the character that starred in an episode of Justice League Unlimited that one time. Hyped.

Yoshi_Prime

Tasuki

Ugh looks like another post I need to repost cause of the server problems last night.

So I watched the first episode of Gotham the other day and I have to say I did enjoy it. My only beef was it why make Selina Kyle older then Bruce Wayne? I always thought they were closer to the same age. Also what really confused me was the fact that Poison Ivy was a child still and again I though she was around the same age as Selina. I liked what they did with Penguin and also the Riddler. I can't wait for the next episode.

I also like the nod to Joker they did

My Backlog

Tasuki

ANother great episode of Gotham last week. I am really liking Donal Logue as Bullock.

In other DC TV news The Flash premiers this week on the CW and I am totally looking forward to that.

My Backlog

MonocledMetroid

I just realized with the show's decision to change Pamela Isley's name to Ivy Pepper, and the fact that she has a doctorate, that Gotham's version of Poison Ivy will grow up to become Dr.Pepper.

MonocledMetroid

the_shpydar

Tasuki wrote:

ANother great episode of Gotham last week. I am really liking Donal Logue as Bullock.

Donal Logue is possibly my favorite part of the show right now (maybe tied with Oswald). I loved in the early scene when Gordon is arguing with the beat cop, Bullock gets between them and his coffee gets knocked out of his hand and he's all like "Oh! OHHHHHH!"

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

the_shpydar wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Donal Logue is possibly my favorite part of the show right now (maybe tied with Oswald). I loved in the early scene when Gordon is arguing with the beat cop, Bullock gets between them and his coffee gets knocked out of his hand and he's all like "Oh! OHHHHHH!"

Yeah Oswald is great too. He reminds me though of DeVito's Penguin. In looks and demeanor.

My Backlog

iKhan

Damn, dat cliffhanger in Arrow.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Tasuki

Well Arrows off to a great start and I enjoyed The Flash. Really liking Gotham too. Anyone else watching these?

My Backlog

SkywardLink98

Tasuki wrote:

Well Arrows off to a great start and I enjoyed The Flash. Really liking Gotham too. Anyone else watching these?

I watched Arrow and The Flash and liked them both. Didn't like Arrow as much as I thought I would, but it was still a solid episode. The Flash surprised me with it's quality. I haven't seen any of Gotham as of yet.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

shingi_70

I'm enjpying all three. In terms of comic shows my rankings so far go'

The Flash >Shield> Arrow> Gotham

I'm totally in love with the Flash, it has a big Sam Rami Spider-man feel and its just pure fun.

Arrow Sara Noooooooooo

Gotham is great but is bogged down by the batman references and the Barbra Gordon scenes. The actress who plays Babs is utterly hot, but doesn't really serve any purpose but to tell us how awesome gordan is with his super model girlfriend and his apartment that someone at his pay grade shouldn't afford.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic