General Discussion Forum

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Showing 981 to 1,000 of 1,040

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

981. Posted:

@Spuratis Sorry, I should been more specific. The five DC Universe figures consisted of the regular & gitd versions of the Flash & Superman and a mysterious figure that was only sold in the 7 pack which is no longer shown. The first batch was actually posted around 12:40 A.M. PST, and they just recently sold out of their second batch released roughly 3 hours ago. Now, you'd either have to go to SDDC, hope that they still have some available after the con, or find them on Ebay for who knows how much.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

982. Posted:

Bummer. I missed out twice then. It would have been cool just to have one for collectors purpose since they seem to go up in value. I really wasn't super interested in any of them anyway, but it just would have been nice to get one. If it was Swamp Thing is something I would have been really disappointed that I missed it, heh. @PuzzleMaster7 is there something I can sign up with through my email so that I get alerts to these kind of events? Just wondering how you found out about this so I don't miss out in the future.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

983. Posted:

@Spuratis I've been collecting a few of these figures for about a year now, and I can say that they're great for collectors! The first time I learned about the figures was through Facebook, but there are also several sites that report about them. For instance PopVinyl is one where you can sign up for newsletters.Even if you're not interested in collecting many, at least you'd be notified when the chance comes.

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Platypus

984. Posted:

In celebration of Batman's 75th tomorrow, Comixology is having a sale of Batman's greatest stories all for $3.
https://www.comixology.com/Essential-Batman-Collections-Up-to...

All of them are fantastic and I highly recommend them especially if you're new to comics.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

985. Posted:

I think this Wonder Woman Statue is packing something

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

986. Posted:

The new Wonder Woman costume for BVS.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

987. Posted:

I like it. There are a few things that bother me about this movie, but unlike most people it seems, she doesn't bother me at all. I hope she proves everyone wrong.. then again, I've never seen her in anything before. I loved Man of Steel so I can only look forward to this movie despite some of the strange cast decisions.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

988. Posted:

@Spuratis Three of the figures I told you about earlier are now available for pre-order on Popcultcha. None of them glow-in-the-dark, but they are all exclusives that will be highly sought after.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

989. Posted:

I said something like this earlier about Suicide Squad, but I was wondering if DC has a "Guardians of the Galaxy" equivalent comic.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

990. Posted:

Green Lantern

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

991. Posted:

Green Lantern doesn't really feel like a GotG comic, even though he does guard galaxies. I feel like HawkeyeWii means a team of oddballs.. I can't really think of any aside from maybe one of the many Justice League iterations and none of them really consist of a underdog like team.. Maybe JLD, but not sure since I've never read the series. Which I really need to do.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

SavoirFaire

992. Posted:

Justice League International (from late 80s) or Secret Six, even though they are more Vilanous with a touch of heroism, whereas I'd say gotg were mostly heroic with just being mischevous thrown in.

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

993. Posted:

@Spuratis Yeah I meant more if a team of anti-heros basically. Green lantern came to mind, but that seems more like Nova Corps. They need a space Suicide Squad haha. I guess Lobo kinda works but he is solo.

Edited on by HawkeyeWii

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

iKhan

994. Posted:

I've been watching the "The Batman" (the cartoon), it really doesn't get the appreciation it deserves. It's pretty good, and really isn't that much less mature than Batman TAS. I think it just suffers from being a successor to TAS.

I will say though, the villain designs are awful. Particularly the Joker.

http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-explains-why-ridley-isnt-a-fighter-in-smash-bros-wii-u3ds/

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

995. Posted:

iKhan wrote:

I've been watching the "The Batman" (the cartoon), it really doesn't get the appreciation it deserves. It's pretty good, and really isn't that much less mature than Batman TAS. I think it just suffers from being a successor to TAS.

I will say though, the villain designs are awful. Particularly the Joker.

That was the main reason I couldn't get into the series.

So Gotham premieres this Monday on Fox anyone else excited for it?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

RR529

996. Posted:

For the first time today I saw an episode of the 50's Superman show.

I don't know whether or not it's just on Saturdays, but a local channel had an hour of 50's Superman, followed by an hour of 60's Batman.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

RR529

997. Posted:

Sorry for the double post, but how far back on the CW app can you watch Arrow?

I've only seen the first season so far, and want to see the second that way I can start watching Flash.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Yoshi_Prime

998. Posted:

I'm just waiting for that Booster Gold movie that will someday captivate my heart. The story of the character that starred in an episode of Justice League Unlimited that one time. Hyped.

Yoshi_Prime

Twitter: Generation_Rust

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

999. Posted:

Ugh looks like another post I need to repost cause of the server problems last night. :(

So I watched the first episode of Gotham the other day and I have to say I did enjoy it. My only beef was it why make Selina Kyle older then Bruce Wayne? I always thought they were closer to the same age. Also what really confused me was the fact that Poison Ivy was a child still and again I though she was around the same age as Selina. I liked what they did with Penguin and also the Riddler. I can't wait for the next episode.

I also like the nod to Joker they did

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,000. Posted:

ANother great episode of Gotham last week. I am really liking Donal Logue as Bullock.

In other DC TV news The Flash premiers this week on the CW and I am totally looking forward to that.

My Backlog