Forums

Topic: E3 2012 |OT| Wii U scores, Kinect snores, and lol move

Posts 161 to 180 of 271

CanisWolfred

Nintendo's Conference was the most disappointing thing I've ever seen in my whole entire life. I was actually hoping they'd make me interested in the Wii U. Instead they turned me off the damn thing entirely. The only Interesting games are Pikmin 3 (should've been a Wii game. HD or not, it would've played well enough without that stupid tablet) and Lego City Stories, which I can get for the 3DS. Mario looked okay, too, but I'm actually more interested in the 3DS game. It screams, "We wanted it to be a Wario game, but they told us to make it a Mario game".

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TheDreamingHawk

Nintendo's conference isn't bad. They showed good games like Paper Mario, NSMB2 and NSMBU, and there are MORE games coming tommorrow. Don't judge Nintendo's E3 just yet. At the end of the week is when we probaby can do so.

(InB4Pandora'sTowerFaceBookSpammers)

At the moment, the only BAD conference is 2008. Cammie Dunway will never be forgiven.

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

ShadowChaos

it 's a racing game i think

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

ThePirateCaptain

When will the mystery game be shown?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Gamesake

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Aviator wrote:

This is all I really wanted.

I wish this was coming out for the Wii U. Ah well, I still have Resi 1, Resi 0, Resi 4, and Resi Revelations.

Not me. I watched the gameplay trailer. Leon peeking around corners and gently opening doors like he's Sam Fisher. By the end of the demo gameplay was just one big interactive cut scene with Quick Time Events and more Quick Time Events.

Sony_70 wrote:

Its a bad E3 when Ubisoft set the standard.

Yeah. Ubisoft really surprised me. Wii U might end up doing for them what PlayStation did for Squaresoft.

...in my pants.

6ch6ris6

i am disappointed

but nintendo wasnt as bad as microsoft

ubisoft won. no doubts

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

komicturtle

Mickeymac wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

project p100 by platnium games.

Those guys have been getting a ton of love.

[/div]

You mean that? Where was that in the show? That would've been a helluva lot more interesting than that Nintendo Land.

Reminds me of Viewtiful Joe (the characters) but probably because the people who moved to P Games are from Clover Studios.

Looks to me another new IP published by Nintendo is going to be ignored.

komicturtle

RR529

Super Mario Bros U looks fun, but it won't get me to buy The 'U on it's own.

Pikmin 3 looks stunning, but it's just not my type of game.

Nintendo Land could be fun, but it doesn't look purchase worthy (would be a perfect pack in, though).

Everything else The 'U was kind of meh, IMO.

the 10 minutes of 3DS was more exciting than the rest, so hopefully tomorrow's my day.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Whopper744

Kind of the lowest excitment for a new console I've seen at E3 ever....nothing really sprising at all. Just stuff we already knew, except for Nintendoland

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

komicturtle

Yes, tomorrow should hopefully make up. I was annoyed how the whole conference was just on WiiU and I wanted to know more what their plans for 3DS were.

komicturtle

The_Fox

With a new console I was hoping Nintendo would really show us something special, but so far the only interesting things are the ports of Mass Effect 3 and Arkham City. Hopefully tomorrow we'll see something exciting.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

cheetahman91

Joshers744 wrote:

Kind of the lowest excitment for a new console I've seen at E3 ever....nothing really sprising at all. Just stuff we already knew, except for Nintendoland

Yeah that was my biggest problem with the conference. And to think they could've shown off that game trailer from Platinum instead of that Wii Fit U or Sing crap.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

kkslider5552000

Yeah, I hope there is more. I had a similar problem last year when most of the games I cared about weren't actually at the conference, but at least it made sense. They already announced a Warioware, Game and Watch crossover, where was that? Hello!

I think Nintendoland could be really fun, but dumbest way to end a conference ever. Dumbest.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Percentful

My hope is that they redeem themselves tonight at the round table and tomorrow at the software showcase.

And none of the other presentations were very good either, except maybe Ubisoft's.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

ShadowChaos

I think nintendo was just focus on the launch instead of the future of the wii u cant's wait for tomorrow for the 3DS conference.

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

RevolverLink

For better or for worse, E3 never quite seems to go the way everyone expects it to, now does it?

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

RR529

Oddy wrote:

Might want to change that thread title to: E3 2012 |OT| Everyone Loses (Unless You're a Ubisoft Fan)
Untitled

As soon as Reggie said that, I was like "new meme incoming", lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.