Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,981 to 5,000 of 5,198

EJtheK

MorphMarron wrote:

Mario Golf World Tour is an excellent game though.

</Tempt>

Haha. Aw man! Tough decisions here...

Does it have lots of replay value?

EJtheK

20wonders

Alright, I'm stuck between what I should get. The only two games I'm interested in getting are Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. However, my little brother, who hates DKC for some reason and is too stubborn to even try AC because he thinks it "looks boring", REALLY wants Mario Golf: World Tour but would also be fine with Ultimate NES Remix. I don't really want that game, though. Also, I only have like 3 or 4 GB of data left on my Wii U since I have Darksiders II and The Wonderful 101 already on there so I don't think that DKC:TF will fit on there right now but maybe after I finish DII or TW101. I don't know which of the 4 games to get. Any thoughts?

Edited on by 20wonders

20wonders

Eel

EJtheK wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

Mario Golf World Tour is an excellent game though.

</Tempt>

Haha. Aw man! Tough decisions here...

Does it have lots of replay value?

It's golf, so the replayability depends on how much you like the sport.

It comes with over 100 holes of varying styles and difficulties, and you can double that amount with the dlc.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Justlink

17wonders wrote:

Alright, I'm stuck between what I should get. The only two games I'm interested in getting are Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. However, my little brother, who hates DKC for some reason and is too stubborn to even try AC because he thinks it "looks boring", REALLY wants Mario Golf: World Tour but would also be fine with Ultimate NES Remix. I don't really want that game, though. Also, I only have like 3 or 4 GB of data left on my Wii U since I have Darksiders II and The Wonderful 101 already on there so I don't think that DKC:TF will fit on there right now but maybe after I finish DII or TW101. I don't know which of the 4 games to get. Any thoughts?

Get Animal Crossing. Its very fun!

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

DK-Fan

after trying and trying i could finally redeem a game but suddenly, it crashed and when I returned it said that the award was redeemed but they never game a code. what happened?

DK-Fan

Sunkern191

minotaurgamer wrote:

after trying and trying i could finally redeem a game but suddenly, it crashed and when I returned it said that the award was redeemed but they never game a code. what happened?

You could try to get into your account info (there is a section about orders). Or you could check your email (they say it can take 48 hours for the confirmation email to appear). It could also be a glitch and allow you to try again later.

I'm not sure that downloading Ultimate NES Remix also gives you the Famicom theme. I looked at the eShop receipt after downloading the game, and there was no code for the theme. Unless you obtain it some other way. It doesn't really matter to me if I don't get the theme, since I got the game for free. But it might matter to others.

Will I ever finish Alpha Sapphire?

Nintendo Network ID: cheepcheep64

DK-Fan

Sunkern191 wrote:

minotaurgamer wrote:

You could try to get into your account info (there is a section about orders). Or you could check your email (they say it can take 48 hours for the confirmation email to appear). It could also be a glitch and allow you to try again later.

I'm not sure that downloading Ultimate NES Remix also gives you the Famicom theme. I looked at the eShop receipt after downloading the game, and there was no code for the theme. Unless you obtain it some other way. It doesn't really matter to me if I don't get the theme, since I got the game for free. But it might matter to others.

well the site is crashing like crazy and I'm fed up. I'll try it much later or some other day. thanks!

DK-Fan

Sunkern191

minotaurgamer wrote:

well the site is crashing like crazy and I'm fed up. I'll try it much later or some other day. thanks!

Yeah, it's a mess right now. And np, hope it all works out.

Edited on by Sunkern191

Will I ever finish Alpha Sapphire?

Nintendo Network ID: cheepcheep64

LzWinky

Has anyone been able to redeem their rewards? My coins and status have disappeared in this mess

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rogueleader0908

TingLz wrote:

Has anyone been able to redeem their rewards? My coins and status have disappeared in this mess

I got to the step before I get my code and then it kicked me out. When I go back in it says I already redeemed it but my to do list shows I need to get my platinum reward. Hopefully it's foxed tomorrow.

Rogueleader0908

Nintendo Network ID: Rogueleader0908

WiiWareWave

TingLz wrote:

I'm pretty sure based on what I've been experiencing that it's likely that nobody has been able to redeem their elite status reward. Nintendo needs to take the site ofline for 8-12 hours and beef up the server capacity otherwise I have a feeling that alot of us won't be able to redeem our reward before the end of the month...

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

LzWinky

I got up at 5:30 CT to redeem and it worked fine

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Barely_able

TingLz wrote:

I got up at 5:30 CT to redeem and it worked fine

Yeah, 5 Eastern worked for me. Still had to bring up the rewards page through my browser history since the normal club nintendo webpage was still down for maintenance. DKR:TF has been downloading for 3 hours now and still isn't done!

Barely_able

HeroOfCybertron

At about 8:30 Eastern Time I was finally able to redeem my Animal Crossing Platinum reward and it only took about 4 or 5 tries, now all I have to do is wait for Mewtwo on the 15th and I'm done with Club Nintendo.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Iggly

I think I'm the only one who got this problem, but it looks like I can't seem to redeem my platinum award. I was trying to pick Mario Golf and I was on the order screen, the page stopped working for me and then it said I already redeemed the reward when I tried again which is weird since I didn't get an email or have it show up on my order list. I tried sending Nintendo a question about this, though I still haven't received a response which sucks since that means I won't get a reward despite being eligible. :s

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

20wonders

justlink wrote:

17wonders wrote:

Get Animal Crossing. Its very fun!

Thanks for the advice. I was going to get Animal Crossing but then I realized that my little brother plays the 3DS more than I do so I just got Tropical Freeze since I loved DKC Returns and I play the Wii U more than the 3DS. I'll just download it after I beat Darksiders II or The Wonderful 101.

20wonders

Ron_DelVillano

I was just able to redeem my Elite Status reward after a few login attempts, then I went to grab some other games with my coins and I was logged out.

At least I got something before being booted!

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

Iggly

Finally got my code, either Club Nintendo took hours to get my code or Nintendo fixed the issue I was having after seeing my problem. Either way, I'm downloading Mario Golf now.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

RoomB31

I still can't even get it, always says under site maintenance or trying to log in forever

Mr. B
https://roomb31.etsy.com

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.