Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 5,001 to 5,020 of 5,198

Barely_able

Iggly wrote:

I think I'm the only one who got this problem, but it looks like I can't seem to redeem my platinum award. I was trying to pick Mario Golf and I was on the order screen, the page stopped working for me and then it said I already redeemed the reward when I tried again which is weird since I didn't get an email or have it show up on my order list. I tried sending Nintendo a question about this, though I still haven't received a response which sucks since that means I won't get a reward despite being eligible. :s

This happened to me a few times yesterday. If you didn't get to the actually code page you will be fine. I would just try at an off time or maybe wait a couple of weeks when the traffic will be lower.

Barely_able

What_Sthat

If any Gold members don't care about the reward I can offer a Famicom Memories theme code as trade for Crashmo.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Ash_Anne

Has anyone had club Nintendo say that you've already redeemed your elite reward when trying to get an elite reward? Is this this just club Nintendo being stupid or should I contact Nintendo?

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

DK-Fan

I have a Reward Download code for Super Mario Bros DX that I didn't ask (damn glitches)for the 3DS. Anybody would like to trade it? i would like Metroid Fusion or Mario and Luigi for Wii U preferably

DK-Fan

Barely_able

Ash_Anne wrote:

Has anyone had club Nintendo say that you've already redeemed your elite reward when trying to get an elite reward? Is this this just club Nintendo being stupid or should I contact Nintendo?

CN being stupid. See post 4 up.

Barely_able

Ash_Anne

Barely_Able wrote:

Ash_Anne wrote:

CN being stupid. See post 4 up.

Oh, ok. Thanks

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

Joeynator3000

...sighs Can't even get on Nintendo's main site even check to see if Club Nintendo is working. Want to see if I'm able to at least get a Gold reward. :/

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

8tM

I kinda wish they just put up the retail games they previously had for coins. There's not much that interests me here, and to be perfectly honest, I would've loved to have DKCR or Star Fox 64 3D. Does anyone maybe want to trade a platinum for one of those? I guess maybe that should be in the game trading topic, but I was just curious.
Also I only have a 3DS, Wii U rewards look great.

Edited on by 8tM

8tM

LzWinky

Iggly wrote:

I think I'm the only one who got this problem, but it looks like I can't seem to redeem my platinum award. I was trying to pick Mario Golf and I was on the order screen, the page stopped working for me and then it said I already redeemed the reward when I tried again which is weird since I didn't get an email or have it show up on my order list. I tried sending Nintendo a question about this, though I still haven't received a response which sucks since that means I won't get a reward despite being eligible. :s

If the site is really slow or showing problems, it will glitch sometimes. I can confirm that all my coins and elite status vanished (temporarily) during the high volume times. I would wait until early (like 5ish in the morning Eastern/Central) if you want the reward now. Otherwise just wait until later when the traffic dies down.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

Ya yesterday was just bad, people couldn't redeem anything and the site said you weren't a gold/platinum member, only today did I actually got a message saying that I can redeem my elite reward...was pretty close to redeeming out one of my gifts butt then it messed up on mii...gonna have to wait for tonight I guess once all the kiddies go to sleep.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LzWinky

I got the message and STILL couldn't pick one

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Iggly

@Barely_Able @TingLz That explains the many troubles I had to deal with when I was trying to redeem my reward, thankfully I got my code 2 hours after my initial post.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

sr388survivor

@L8T I'd be willing to get you DKCR3D or Star Fox 64 3D for your platinum reward. Once the site calms down and actually lets us do anything

sr388survivor

Justlink

I got one at 6:00 am est if that helps

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

WiiWareWave

Hmm...now the entire Nintendo website is down for maintenance. Is Nintendo finally going to beef up their servers to combat this influx of traffic?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Hmm...now the entire Nintendo website is down for maintenance. Is Nintendo finally going to beef up their servers to combat this influx of traffic?

Um... http://www.nintendo.com/

Works fine for me

Tasuki

So I have been on the fence with Dr Luigi but I want to ask, was this a rare download only game like Doc Louis was or can I purchase it still from the eShop?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

8tM

@skjia
Great, which reward do you want?

8tM

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

So I have been on the fence with Dr Luigi but I want to ask, was this a rare download only game like Doc Louis was or can I purchase it still from the eShop?

Not rare at all. You can get it whenever you like.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.