Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,961 to 4,980 of 5,198

LzWinky

Get Ultimate NES Remix. I will because it only has worthwhile games

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

MorphMarron wrote:

TingLz wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Does anybody know if we can claim one of the rewards that uses coins for platinum memebers? I really want Wii Party U for the family.

No, there is a predetermined list above (and on the main page of N-life now). You cannot get Wii Party U

He could find someone interested in trading a code for that game with one of the platinum games though.

That's a good idea. Too bad most have probably already used up all their coins.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Undead_terror wrote:

Looks like I'm getting Ultimate NES Remix that should come with the theme (glad I didn't buy this since I now can get it for free) and Yoshi's New Island.

Ok probably won't get Yoshi, might trade my second platinum for someones gold, although I know who I am going to trade with.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LordGeovanni

Spoony_Tech wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

TingLz wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Does anybody know if we can claim one of the rewards that uses coins for platinum memebers? I really want Wii Party U for the family.

No, there is a predetermined list above (and on the main page of N-life now). You cannot get Wii Party U

He could find someone interested in trading a code for that game with one of the platinum games though.

That game is 700 coins, right? I might be willing to help someone for one of the other games I am not getting... But should I ask for Yoshi or Ultimate? I think maybe Ultimate because I will get the theme too, right? @Spoony_Tech, message me if you are interested.

LordGeovanni

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3148-7918 | Nintendo Network ID: LordGeovanni

Spoony_Tech

LordGeovanni wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

TingLz wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

That game is 700 coins, right? I might be willing to help someone for one of the other games I am not getting... But should I ask for Yoshi or Ultimate? I think maybe Ultimate because I will get the theme too, right? @Spoony_Tech, message me if you are interested.

I am interested. Here's my Email [email protected]. Not sure if I could get a code today for it anyways as CN will probably a pain for the next day or two. Thanks for the reply.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Caryslan

Jahir wrote:

Yup, Animal Crossing is THE game to have in your SD card. Just after Smash for 3DS, you never know when you need to SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

I tried Animal Crossing on the 3DS, and I could never get into it.

But I won't argue with Smash! Having that on an SD card is awesome!

Caryslan

EJtheK

I know this kind of request is a bit overdone, but I need some help...

I have Platinum status and am between Tropical Freeze (Wii U) and Mario Golf (3DS). I absolutely loved DKCR for Wii and completed the whole game. However, my console time is increasingly limited these days, and I have already developed quite the backlog between Wii U, PS3, and even PC. Handheld is a different story: I play lots more 3DS than Wii U (I travel a lot, and it's also easier to grab spare moments here and there than it is to sit down and dedicate time to TV-based gaming). I have heard good things about Mario Golf, which sounds like it may be a bit underrated. I think Tropical Freeze may be the most appealing game to me, but it might just sit unplayed for a long time unless it truly grabs me (will it?). Mario Golf excites me less, but I'm always looking for 3DS games to play, and I usually play most 3DS games I get.

Or, should I consider my runner-up: Yoshi's New Island!?

Thoughts from the community!? Thanks!

EJtheK

LordGeovanni

EJtheK wrote:

I know this kind of request is a bit overdone, but I need some help...

I have Platinum status and am between Tropical Freeze (Wii U) and Mario Golf (3DS). I absolutely loved DKCR for Wii and completed the whole game. However, my console time is increasingly limited these days, and I have already developed quite the backlog between Wii U, PS3, and even PC. Handheld is a different story: I play lots more 3DS than Wii U (I travel a lot, and it's also easier to grab spare moments here and there than it is to sit down and dedicate time to TV-based gaming). I have heard good things about Mario Golf, which sounds like it may be a bit underrated. I think Tropical Freeze may be the most appealing game to me, but it might just sit unplayed for a long time unless it truly grabs me (will it?). Mario Golf excites me less, but I'm always looking for 3DS games to play, and I usually play most 3DS games I get.

Or, should I consider my runner-up: Yoshi's New Island!?

Thoughts from the community!? Thanks!

By default, I would always want the more $ game for free. Even if it is $10 difference, I would go with DKC:TF. Maybe you can find more time to play Wii U with off-TV play?

LordGeovanni

Captain_Toad

@EJtheK Let Ol Captain Toad narrow it down for you. Don't get Yoshi's New Island.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

LzWinky

Well even if you can log in, you won't have any coins or status. The site will probably be glitchy all day

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LordGeovanni

Spoony_Tech wrote:

LordGeovanni wrote:

I am interested. Here's my Email [email protected]. Not sure if I could get a code today for it anyways as CN will probably a pain for the next day or two. Thanks for the reply.

The game is actually 850 coins. I need to get on and see how many I have remaining, but I may have enough. I need to get on to look though.

LordGeovanni

iphys

Is Animal Crossing even a game? It just seems like a whole lot of nothing but a bunch of silly conversation.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Spoony_Tech

LordGeovanni wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

LordGeovanni wrote:

The game is actually 850 coins. I need to get on and see how many I have remaining, but I may have enough. I need to get on to look though.

Well let me know as soon as you can. Trust me I understand if that takes a few days lol.

MERG said:

DoodleJohn

So, I'm trying to decide between Animal Crossing or DKCR:TF. I'm tempted to get DKCR, but at the same time, I've never seriously played an Animal Crossing game and I'm curious to try it.
Is DKCR's co-op very good? NL said it does make the levels a bit trickier and stuff sometimes, but I'm not sure.

DoodleJohn

TwilightV

So they're offering the original Freakyforms? The one that was pulled from the eShop right before Deluxe came out?

TwilightV

iphys

I guess Freakyforms is supposed to be the CN exclusive for people that already have everything, except that a lot of people bought it before it was pulled, lol.

Is it just me or does it feel like they went out of their way to offer popular games this year, whereas last year they went with games that weren't as popular so people had more hope of not already owning them all?

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

EJtheK

LordGeovanni wrote:

By default, I would always want the more $ game for free. Even if it is $10 difference, I would go with DKC:TF. Maybe you can find more time to play Wii U with off-TV play?

Good point! Thanks! That's not a bad way to look at this.

EJtheK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.