Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,881 to 4,900 of 5,198

Eel

I bought this months Club Nintendo (that's the official Nintendo magazine here) and it came with an awesome two-sided Majora's Mask poster.

I guess this kinda counts as a Club Nintendo reward? Haha... Haaa...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FiveDigitLP

Can anyone on here confirm that buying a game from the NA eShop (as long as it was released by the date Nintendo designated) still gives you coins and/or surveys? Hoping to grab a few more coins before the end of the month.

My Monstrous Backlog: Gloorg

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7090-4051 | Nintendo Network ID: 5DigitLP

Captain_Toad

FiveDigitLP wrote:

Can anyone on here confirm that buying a game from the NA eShop (as long as it was released by the date Nintendo designated) still gives you coins and/or surveys? Hoping to grab a few more coins before the end of the month.

Yes, though the post-play may not appear. https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

shinesprite

XD beat me to it Captain_Toad

@FiveDigitLP Unfortunately not. I bought Shantae (3DS VC) and Robot Rescue 2(DSiWare) last night to top-up my coin balance, only to find out that those games are also no longer eligible for surveys.

...so you might want to check their list of eligible products page in advance.

Even so, today when I looked through the list, I noticed that New Super Luigi U (Add-on Content) was listed. However, after buying the DLC, its survey also did not pop up (but I was able to get on the phone with Nintendo and they sorted it out).

...long story short, check the list first and don't hesitate to contact customer support.

Miss_Dark wrote:

will there be still new physical rewards in a few months or were the video game download codes the final presents?

If they do, I can only see them being added as Gold/Platinum rewards.

Edited on by shinesprite

shinesprite

Freeon-Leon

MorphMarron wrote:

I bought this months Club Nintendo (that's the official Nintendo magazine here) and it came with an awesome two-sided Majora's Mask poster.

Is it any good? I bought the Smash issue and it was kinda meh

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Eel

Jahir wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

Is it any good? I bought the Smash issue and it was kinda meh

One side has this art and the other one has this one.

It's also really big, I like it.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Yoshi_Prime

So as I was getting my rewards, it turns out I get to do pre- and post-play surveys. Platinum membership, here I come!

Yoshi_Prime

Barely_able

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Has NOA Club Nintendo ever received any new rewards since the first time it got a bunch of rewards in February or have just EU and Japan received new CN rewards?

Also remember that Europe'a Club Nintendo isn't closing until September. NA isn't getting anything new. Europe apparently will be getting new physical rewards at some point if people want to wait on those.

Barely_able

Yoshi

For everyone in North America, today is the last day to register games if you want to do the post play survey for them. Any game registered after today will not have a post play survey.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

TuVictus

I wonder what retail game we'll be able to download. I'd be ecstatic if I could get Rainbow Curse since I haven't been able to pick it up yet

TuVictus

elhozzo

I would be very surprised if its Rainbow Curse - too new (and still selling)

think about the Plats last year : WarioWare ; Dr Luigi, NES remix, Earthbound

I think we will be looking at 'similar' (cost, months of release) : maybe Luigi U, Pullbox, NES Remix 2, Super Mario Kart (maybe even some of the Wii downloads...?)

elhozzo

ejamer

People should try not to get too excited about platinum rewards until they are actually listed.

There might be something new and really cool, but odds are we will just get a sub-set of the digital downloads already available to pick from. Dreaming about getting a game that was released in the last 6 months is probably setting expectations way too high.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

TuVictus

You never know, we could be surprised. Though I'm not really expecting it. Just thought it'd be cool.

TuVictus

nitrolink

I'm hoping to redeem Star Fox 64 3D next week. Fingers crossed!

nitrolink

Freeon-Leon

brewsky wrote:

For everyone in North America, today is the last day to register games if you want to do the post play survey for them. Any game registered after today will not have a post play survey.

Thanks so much!

Retro_on_theGo

brewsky wrote:

Well there goes my chance of making platinum. Guess I'll be forced to select from NES launch titles for the gold reward...

simonhwsn

I have 400 coins and there's 3 games I would like to redeem: super metroid, sakura samurai and golden sun, what do you recommend?

simonhwsn

Freeon-Leon

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Well there goes my chance of making platinum. Guess I'll be forced to select from NES launch titles for the gold reward...

I have 2 PIN codes (Smash for 3DS and Pokémon AS). Do you want them?

Yoshi

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

brewsky wrote:

You still have until March 31 to register games, though! You just won't get the 10 coin bonus for the post play.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.