Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,901 to 4,920 of 5,198

yokokazuo

[quote=simonhwsn]I have 400 coins and there's 3 games I would like to redeem: super metroid, sakura samurai and golden sun, what do you recommend?[/quote
I've never played a golden sun game before, but while I did enjoy Sakura Samurai, I would really recommend Super Metroid, it is one of my favourite games in the series.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Jase1981

Jahir wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

brewsky wrote:

For everyone in North America, today is the last day to register games if you want to do the post play survey for them. Any game registered after today will not have a post play survey.

Well there goes my chance of making platinum. Guess I'll be forced to select from NES launch titles for the gold reward...

I have 2 PIN codes (Smash for 3DS and Pokémon AS). Do you want them?

I would like the Smash 3DS one if your are still offering
I would be able to get in on MewTwo then

Jase1981

Retro_on_theGo

Jahir wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

brewsky wrote:

For everyone in North America, today is the last day to register games if you want to do the post play survey for them. Any game registered after today will not have a post play survey.

Well there goes my chance of making platinum. Guess I'll be forced to select from NES launch titles for the gold reward...

I have 2 PIN codes (Smash for 3DS and Pokémon AS). Do you want them?

Unfortunately I have smash and my friend already let me register his AS. I appreciate your offer though!

@brewsky That's true but I don't see myself buying 180 coins worth of games by March 31st

Rintyrocks

I was unable to hit plat this year. Is there anyone out there willing to trade their Plat gift for something?

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

iphys

simonhwsn wrote:

I have 400 coins and there's 3 games I would like to redeem: super metroid, sakura samurai and golden sun, what do you recommend?

Sakura Samurai for sure. I personally hate Super Metroid because of the horrible jumping physics (not generally a fan of platformers to begin with) but most people love the game, so you'd probably like it. I redeemed for Golden Sun and it's pretty cool, although I haven't played through it all yet, and I've heard it's not a complete experience unless you play the sequel as well.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Iggly

I finally got my Smash CD, I was honestly losing hope of this ever arriving after hearing people getting their soundtracks a few weeks ago.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

iphys wrote:

simonhwsn wrote:

I have 400 coins and there's 3 games I would like to redeem: super metroid, sakura samurai and golden sun, what do you recommend?

Sakura Samurai for sure. I personally hate Super Metroid because of the horrible jumping physics (not generally a fan of platformers to begin with) but most people love the game, so you'd probably like it. I redeemed for Golden Sun and it's pretty cool, although I haven't played through it all yet, and I've heard it's not a complete experience unless you play the sequel as well.

I guess that explains why lots of people are complaining about it still not being available in NA?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

HeroOfCybertron

What should I pick fore my last reward, Mario Golf (GBC) or Golden Sun?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Undead_terror

Got a email yesterday saying that my CD's shipped, now I just wait to get them and wait for a few days for the elite rewards.

@HeroofCybertron probably better off with Golden Sun.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Gamecubed

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

What should I pick fore my last reward, Mario Golf (GBC) or Golden Sun?

Golden Sun. Of course, I've never been a big Mario Golf fan sooo...

Gamecubed

FiveDigitLP

To anyone who needs it, I have a Club Nintendo code for Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. I got a copy for Christmas, but live in NA so I can't use the code. Who wants it??

IVWDYOQCF8KRLYT0

My Monstrous Backlog: Gloorg

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7090-4051 | Nintendo Network ID: 5DigitLP

MysteriousBebsi

Will gladly take any extra codes off your guys' hands, need about 50 for anything good!

MysteriousBebsi

Blast

Golden Sun and Yoshi's Island are amazing.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TOUGHDUDE94

Would it be great if they did 3ds ambassador gba games for gold and plat like all 10 gba games

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Eel

Nah, I doubt they'd do that.

Mostly because not all club Nintendo members have 3DSs, so having something that special would be useless for many.

They'll probably just offer one (maybe even two?) games from a pretty normal list of games.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TuVictus

Miyamoto did talk about having custom Mii amiibos available. But they can barely handle mass produced carbon copies, they'd probably shiver at the thought of having to create millions of unique amiibo, the next one different from the last. I'd also expect them to charge like $50

TuVictus

Squiggle55

I wish they would give one last great physical reward for platinum, but I guess they already announced it will be digital games. Maybe they'll go crazy and let you choose any game you want.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

TOUGHDUDE94

Squiggle55 wrote:

I wish they would give one last great physical reward for platinum, but I guess they already announced it will be digital games. Maybe they'll go crazy and let you choose any game you want.

that will be great what would you pick if they did that

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.